01)

Sweet Roses

HAPPY READING

 

 


 


 

YOU - SUJIN

 

TAEHYUN MIYUN

 

YEONJUN SOOBIN BEOMGYU HUENINGKAI



 

 


 








 

 








 

You were enjoying your sleep when suddenly you heard footsteps and the curtains were open widely making the sun hit your face. You frowned and woke up in annoyance. You turned and saw Taehyun who was smiling at you while standing near to your bed. You sat up and gave him your death glare.










 

As expected. My lovely nuna woke up late today.




 

Yah, I have nothing on today. Can't you just leave me alone.




 

Nuna. Today is the day where you have duty. You do know that mom is going to kill you if you are late again.




 

Man... i forget that mom is the principal of the freaking academy




 

Well you know it. So meet you at the academy. I already made for you food. Dont be late if you dont want mom to nag.




 

Are you meeting Miyun.




 

You know your brother well. Dont be late nuna.




 

Aish jinjja.....









 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆













 

How long more do we have to wait for your best buddy Beomgyu.




 

She woke up late. Taehyun said that they are reaching soon.




 

More like we are going to have extra class later.




 

Yah Sujin is not gonna be late. She is on duty today




 

Someone is trying to defend his crush.




 

Yah dont say it out loud.




 

Everyone knows that you like Sujin.




 

Soobin hyung how did you start to like her




 

He like her way longer than you thought.




 

Thats like way before i meet you guys.




 

Soobin hyung likes her when she first get into this academy.




 

Isnt that nearly.....




 

It's way before that guys. I met her when i was still working at the bookstore. At that time Beomgyu and Taehyun were already friends since Sujin is Beomgyu 's only friend when they were in high school.




 

Ahh those moments.




 

When love is in the air. Someone falls in love in the first sight.




 

Hyung stop. Miracles just happened okay.




 

Talking about miracles, your lovely girl has arrived.









 

All of them turned to look at you were walking towards them. Soobin starts to sweat as he starts to feel nervous every time he sees you. Yeonjun saw his expression and nudged his shoulder.









 

Wow, I never thought I could get bodyguards waiting for me.




 

Yah because of you all of us are included on this.




 

Where is Taehyun.




 

He told me he went to see Miyun before he gets here.




 

Must be fun to have a pair.




 

Must be fun when you kept rejecting all the girls out there.




 

Yah i have only one eye on and that is me. Man I love myself.




 

Nuna lets just go shall we. I have a vocal class to attend later and i don't want an extra class from the dean.




 

Oh yeah talking about that can Soobin oppa accompany me today.




 

Oh why me.




 

I can't make it since I have to dance to catch up. Beomgyu has his own reasons which I don't know why. Her brother is busy with Miyun.




 

Yeah hyung. You are the only one who is free.




 

Oh sure i can accompany you.




 

You are the best. So....




 

Kim Sujin. You better get your in the office along with the boys to report for duty. Don't you dare run away.









 

You rolled your eyes when you heard the loud announcement where the whole academy could hear what your mother said through the speakers. Yeonjun smile and pat your shoulder. Same goes to Hueningkai and Beomgyu. They start walking leaving you and Soobin alone









 

Can you believe who just said that.




 

Well i'm sure she has her own reasons Sujin ah.




 

But oppa. She could just call me and not say it to the whole world.




 

Sujin ah. You are going to be fine. She is just worried that you might not end your duty soon. Plus im sure this Sujin wont like it if she has to extend the duty.




 

Oppa sometimes i just wanna hug you. But I can't since it's the school compound. So why not you piggy back me because I'm super tired to take the stairs.




 

Alright. Come on lets go.




 

I swear you are the best







 

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆











 

Babe can you explain why are we skipping the first few classes.




 

Babe. My mom knows that we are on a mission.




 

More like your mom knows that you are skipping school.



 

We are not. It's just our class was cancelled but no news has been spread since my mom wants to talk to the class after she is done with Sujin nuna.




 

Without us there.




 

Babe. You should know by now.




 

More like you hate it when your mom took over the lecture.




 

How can i not love you Miyun.




 

Babe you can't be like this. How long more you want your mom to keep check on you when your sister is doing all the hard duties.




 

Babe.....




 

I know Taehyun but please. From now on just be the good Taehyun that i know. We can continue our date when we are free babe.




 

Fine. Lets go to school....




 

That's my boy. Now don't sulk. I will get us free time on the weekends.




 

You promise that right.




 

Yes babe i promise now lets go. Your sister will die again if your mom keeps blaming her about you.




 

Whatever. My sister is the strongest.




 

Babe. Seriously.




 

Okay okay. Come on you chatty lady.