separation?

Finding Us Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inside her car, Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows when she saw Taeyeon outside of the SM office. She was actually wanted to have lunch with Taeyeon today so she decided to come to SM office to surprise Taeyeon. But seeing Taeyeon now, smiling happily with a girl who linked her arms to Taeyeon, making Tiffany glued to her seat. It’s been a long time since she saw Taeyeon this happy, smiling widely and looked so free. Tiffany guessed that the girl who walked with Taeyeon is SM new artist that supposed to be promoted in the US, Tiffany knew as Taeyeon showed her picture before.

Tiffany felt her heart ache, the smile that formed on Taeyeon lips was not because of her, but because of other girl. She felt that she was no longer can make Taeyeon happy. With her, what Taeyeon did just getting annoyed and angry all the time. Did Taeyeon feel happier without her? Suddenly Tiffany felt scared that Taeyeon would cheat on her. If distance between Taeyeon and her made Taeyeon feel lonely, then maybe Taeyeon would ended-up like Yuri who tried to find solace in other person.

The girl besides Taeyeon was clearly pretty and it seemed that Taeyeon didn’t mind when the girl was getting to close to her. Taeyeon even played with her, pinched her cheeks and then pat her head. Tiffany sighed. Then she took a glance of a ring that circled on her finger, a promise ring that Taeyeon bought for her and Tiffany as a commitment to their relationship, an affirmation to stay true to their love. She wondered if Taeyeon still remembered the promise she said when she gave the ring to her, whether Taeyeon still value the meaning of the ring which was also still attached on Taeyeon’s finger.

Tiffany tears suddenly fell from her eyes. She questioned herself whether they can save this restrained relationship. Didn’t want to see more sweet interaction between Taeyeon and the girl, she decided to leave.

*****

After taking her shower, Yuri found Jessica busily typing on her laptop, while talking to someone over the phone on their room.

“No. We actually asked for a loan but he offered to take 10% shares ---“, Jessica got distracted seeing Yuri still in her towel, making her way out from the bathroom.

Sensing that she got an audience, Yuri winked to Jessica and moved closer to give Jessica a peck on her forehead. Jessica smiled and caressed Yuri’s cheek.

“Hold on a minute ----“, she said to whoever she had a call with. “Sorry, Yul. Give me 10 minutes to finish this, okay.”

Yuri smiled back and kissed Jessica on the lips. She used to seeing Jessica this busy. Even sometimes at their home, there were times when Yuri was went home late due to her filming and found Jessica who were still busy working. Sometimes it was hard when Yuri was taking her days off from work, but Jessica must travelling and working nonstop, especially whenever B&E has plan to launch new collections.

After 15 minutes or so, finally Jessica ended the call and close the laptop. She smirked when she saw Yuri who was now in her pajamas, waiting for her in the bed. Jessica climbed up the bed and straddled Yuri.

“Sorry for making you wait, Seobang. I just need to finish the report after my meeting.”

Yuri sat up and held Jessica. “It’s okay, Sica. You are worth to wait.”, she whispered then captured Jessica lips.

Their kiss turned bolder as Jessica started to kiss Yuri back with her tongue. As their making out session turned bolder and Jessica ready to lose her shirt, Yuri suddenly stopped. Her conversation with Tiffany about coming clean to Jessica clouded her mind.

“What’s wrong?”, Jessica bent her eyebrows, looking disappointed.

“I----“

 “Yul?”

“I need to talk to you about something, Sica..”, Yuri didn’t dare to look at Jessica eyes and looked down.

Jessica moved herself from Yuri and changed her position to sit beside Yuri. She felt her heart thumping hard. Jessica didn’t know what it is, but she knew something bad will come out from Yuri’s mouth.

“I understand if you will be mad after I say this to you, Sica. But please also understand that I love you so much and I do this because I don’t want to hide anything from you.”, Yuri said, her voice trembled. Jessica can feel Yuri’s hand was shaking when holding hers. Jessica’s heart dropped, she knew it would be something that will break her heart.

“Just say it, Yul.”, Jessica asked in a weak voice.

“I ---- Ye Jin Unnie.. --- “

Jessica gasped hearing that name and she immediately withdrew her hand from Yuri’s grip.

“We kissed….”

*****

“I have good news!”, Taeyeon chirped happily when she went home and found Tiffany who were waiting for her at the living room. “Hi, mushroom.”

Taeyeon kissed Tiffany’s cheek. But Tiffany just smiled weakly as a respond.

“Hey! What’s wrong? You know what, I really want to bring you to dinner. You haven’t had dinner right? Where’s Yuri and Sica?”, Taeyeon still blabbering since she was in a good mood today.

“Sit down first, Tae. Tell me your good news.”, Tiffa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter