our world

Finding Us Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“First Place – Taeyeon!!!! Congratulations Taeyeon-shi!!!”, the MC screamed in joy and the confetti was being shot to all over the place. 

On her comeback, it didn’t need a long time for Taeyeon to have her first win on a music show. Her comeback has been anticipated by the whole South Korea and as predicted, she would easily snatch her first win.

Taeyeon and Tiffany stayed in Seoul during Taeyeon’s album making and promotion. Tiffany knew how much music means to Taeyeon and how Taeyeon missed making music again. She chose to suspend her own work in LA and accompany Taeyeon. Besides, since it was Tiffany anyway, she managed to land few jobs in Seoul, to attend some variety shows and being a judge in a talent shows as well.

Taeyeon smiled widely when she received the trophy. She grabbed the trophy so tight in her hand as if this was her first win ever. But she really misses this, she missed being on stage, presented a good show for fans and of course, being appreciated about her music.

The MC gave her the mic as Taeyeon was ready to give her speech. Her eyes wandering around, trying to find one person who really matters for her, her life partner, her mushroom princess. Then she saw her, her Tiffany was clapping for her happily and enthusiastically. An eye smile could be seen clearly on her face.

Tiffany always adore and admire Taeyeon when she was singing, especially on stage. She was still Taeyeon, but she transformed into this powerful, charming Taeyeon, glowing in her glory when she started opened and singing her heart out. And to be able to witness it again, she could not help her heart to beat even faster. It was amazing that Taeyeon still can have this effect on her when she was singing. 

“I really-really feel happy since this is my first comeback in such a long time.”, Taeyeon started her speech. “I could not even describe how I feel, being here with you all and can get my first win. First of all, thank you SONE!!! I really could not do this without you and I am so happy that you are still here with me, always!!”, Taeyeon screamed her lungs out and fans quickly cheered for her loudly.

“Thank you for my SNSD members, including you know who you are, our J!! Thank you for SM entertainment and all of the staffs that make this comeback possible. And lastly, thank you especially for our mushroom, my forever best friend, my Miyoung. This is for you.”, Taeyeon smiled, her eyes locked with Tiffany’s eyes.

All of the people’s eyes now turned and pointed to Tiffany, making Tiffany chuckled and blushed being the center of attention all of the sudden.   

“I am so proud of you!”, Tiffany squealed when she found Taeyeon in her waiting room. She ran and hugged Taeyeon, showering her with kisses.

Taeyeon giggled while welcoming Tiffany in her embrace. “Thank you, baby. You know how thankful I am because you are here with me. I wont be able to finish the album without you. I love you.”

“I love you too, Tae-Tae.”, Tiffany smiled and sealed their conversation with a kiss.   

“Do you want to kiss the trophy as well?”, Taeyeon asked after they broke the kiss, she handed the trophy to Tiffany.

“Aah – of course.”, Tiffany smiled widely and kissed the trophy. Then she just stared at it. “I really miss this, you know. Becomes a winner on a music show, singing on stage, greeting sunbaes and hobaes and gave our CDs, hearing the fanchant.”

“This trophy is not only belong to me. But its yours, it’s our members, it belonged to all of us.”, Taeyeon said, she brushed Tiffany’s hair with her fingers.

“I still remember vividly when we had our first win. Then after that our 9 consecutive win with Gee. I thought after winning a lot of time I would get used to it. But apparently not. Especially after a long time like this, seeing on you stage like that makes me ---- I don’t know --- just missing our members, being nine on the stage.”, Tiffany replied, she leaned on the couch and stare at the ceiling. Reminiscing their old times when SNSD still in its glory.

Taeyeon chuckled, she held Tiffany’s hand.  

“I know. I could not help to feel lonely once I started my career as a solo singer. And what I want and I miss the most is -- to have another duet with you.”

Tiffany turned her gaze to meet Taeyeon’s. And she remembered when they used to look at each other lovingly when they sang a duet.

“I’m glad that I found you, Tae. You’re my duet, in my music and in my life.”

Taeyeon smiled. “And you are my greatest gift, Yeppeuni. My world.”

 

*******

Jessica and Yuri were lounging at their home. It’s been months and Yuri’s recovery has been great. She still unable to walk normally, but she made so much progress that now she didn’t need a wheelchair anymore and she used crutches now. Yuri still went to the hospital to receive treatment and as usual Jessica will accompany her as much as she could in between her work.

Their live was back to normal. Yuri took a break from her activities as she still in recovery and to fill in her free time, she will posting a vlog on her daily life on her youtube channel. Jessica was back to work, going abroad for meetings with Yuri tagging along sometimes. Jessica kept her promise to bring Yuri along when she needed fly abroad and she was really happy when she has Yuri there to support her working.

“Seobang, I have to fly to Hong Kong next week. You want to go with me?”, Jessica asked, while she was sketching something on the couch. She moved her pencil here and there on a paper.

“Yeah, of course. That would be great.”, Yuri replied and sat next to Jessica.

Yuri stared at her girlfriend and she unconsciously smiled. Yuri could not help to admire the serious Jessica, tilting her head to the left and to the right, shook her head sometimes when she thought the design was not really right.

Jessica’s face was plain, she didn’t wear any make up and she just tied her hair in a bun. But even like this she was so beautiful, Yuri thought. Seeing Jessica like this, she could spend hours looking at Jessica and would not get bored.

“What are you drawing, baby?”

Jessica lifted her head up, facing Yuri. “Ah this? It’s a sweater, for our fall collection. I want to make it simple but without looking too simple. Aish, what am I saying?”, Jessica grumbled to herself, which making Yuri chuckled.

Then Yuri felt something… an urge to do something that she felt now it’s the right time to do it. She was sure of it, she was sure with Jessica.

Yuri stood up from the couch, then she walked towards the piano in their living room. Yes, they have a piano in their house as both of them likes to play piano.

Yuri sat down in the piano bench and a melody began to play. Jessica’s ears perked as she recognized the song that Yuri just started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter