some answers

Finding Us Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Tae?”

Taeyeon moved her body, she leaned in closer and kissed Jessica.

“*!!@#$%!@?” --- Jessica’s mind

Sensing Jessica just stand still and didn’t kiss her back, Taeyeon pressed her lips harder to Jessica. Before Taeyeon can kissed Jessica further, she felt a pair of hands pushing her and….

*PLAAAAKKK*

A slap has been landed and a stung on her cheek snapped Taeyeon and brought her back to reality. She opened her eyes abruptly and saw Jessica looking at her with furious face.

“What are you doing??”, Jessica asked in annoyed tone.

“I … -- I.. I dont—“, Taeyeon stuttered, her palm still on her cheek, rubbing it to ease the pain from Jessica’s slap.  

“Well???”

“I--- I don’t know why I did that.. I – I am sorry, Sica..”, Taeyeon shook her head, even herself could not explain why she made that bold but stupid move to Jessica.

She rose up from the couch and gathered all of her stuff. “I --- I am so—I am sorry. I have to go.”, Taeyeon ran from Jessica’s house.

“Tae, wait!!”, Jessica tried to chased her, but Taeyeon has got into her car and drove off. Jessica was confused. Jessica’s fingers moved to her own lips, tried to remember Taeyeon’s lips she just tasted.

What the hell just happened?

******

Yuri just finished drying up her hair. She finally took a shower after her little argument with Tiffany before. She sighed and sat on the edge of her bed. She opened her wallet and she took out a picture of her and Jessica. She caressed the pictures softly with her thumb. A lone tear escaped from her eyes.

I miss you so much Sica. Do you forget about me already?

‘Gosh, Yuri! Grow up! Look at yourself. Have you done enough to get her back?! Now you just live at my house, just being useless, doing nothing and get drunk everyday, instead of fighting for her!’

Tiffany’s words kept ringing in her head. Maybe Tiffany was right. Yuri had given up trying to win Jessica back. Instead, she drowned herself in misery and alcohol. Yuri knew she was at fault that is why Jessica broke up with her. But she promised to Jessica that she will do anything to fix it. How can she get Jessica back if she even didn’t do anything?

Yuri then moved and put out the ring box from the drawer. She opened it and smiled when she saw the ring that has picked for her proposal to Jessica. She always imagined how great the ring must be when she put it on Jessica’s finger.

“It will. You will court your girl again, you will fight for her, Yul. And you will put that ring on her finger one day.”, now Yuri can heard Taeyeon’s voice inside her head.

Yuri and Jessica have been through a lot in their relationship. Yuri won’t just give that away easily. She has to make Jessica hers again, that ring will not be wasted and become trash because Yuri will make the ring to be attached to Jessica's finger.

Yuri stood up from the bed. She sighed inwardly. Then she started to put some clothes to her luggage.

“I will make you become mine again, my princess.”, Yuri talked to herself, while collecting all of her stuff.

“You can this Yuri-ah. You can face this. You will be strong and will do anything to have your princess back.”, she kept mumbling to herself, while gathering lots of plan in her head.

*****

It has been 2 days after Taeyeon kissed her, and Jessica still could not find herself on how to think or to react further. She wanted to call Taeyeon, but what would she say? She really loved spending time with Taeyeon, but could she really see Taeyeon in a different way? Were Taeyeon out of her mind when she kissed her? What about Tiffany?

Jessica shook her head, not wanting to think about that now. She has more important thing to do now. She was about to talk to someone, she would face her fear. She entered a restaurant, and she found the woman there, the women who always ruin everything between her and Yuri. There she is, Son Ye Jin smiled widely when she saw Jessica walking towards her.

“How are you Jessica-ssi? Looking good as always Miss CEO.”, Ye Jin greeted her. Jessica didn’t bother to bow and just glared at her.

“I won’t be long Ye-jin Unnie.”, Jessica scoffed and sat down on the chair.

“I was surprise when I received call from you actually. What do you want to know, Jessica-ssi? I thought you already knew everything from Yuri?”

“Just go straight to the business!”, Jessica barked.

“How feisty. Now I understand why Yuri is so scared of you.”, Ye-Jin chuckled.

“Don’t you dare talking about my relationship with Yuri!”, Jessica was getting impatient. “Just tell me what’s going on between you and her everytime you met her.”

Ye-Jin sipped her cocktail and sighed. “I kinda missed her that’s why I texted her and asked her to meet me. “, she started. “After one meeting, Yuri kept asking me to meet because she was lonely. You travelled a lot to the point Yuri felt she does not have a girlfriend anymore. But she scared that you find out that she met me behind your back so she forbid me to text her when you’re around. Usually we just talked, nothing more. And she always talked about you until I got bored so one day I just kissed her because I didn’t want to hear any single word of ‘Jessica’ coming out from . “

Jessica balled her fist hearing this. Ye Jin realized about this and she handed her cocktail to Jessica. “Calm down. Take a sip.” But Jessica refused.

“I admit I like her. No. I am in love with her, I always have. But I was so frustrated because that women is so crazy in love with you and in heart, there is only you.”

Hearing someone else, moreover from Ye-Jin that Yuri always crazy in love with her made Jessica’s heart melted.

“When I kissed her, yes she did kiss me back but only for seconds. She stopped immediately and she was crying after that. She blabbering on how she cheated on you and she let you down by doing that. She felt so guilty and got panic, cursing to herself non-stop just because of one shameless kiss. Then after that she told me that we cannot meet anymore and we should stop this. She refuse to take my call or reply my text until finally she blocked my number.”

Jessica still kept quiet. Her blood boiled actually when she was imagining Ye Jin kissed her Yuri. She used all of her strength to hold her tears as Jessica always cry when she was angry.

“You know what, Jessica-ssi.. You should know how much Yuri worship you, how much she loves you. No matter how hard I tried to get her attention and her love, or no matter how many times I tried to get in between you two, she would never choose me. I lost to you once, and now I lost again and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter