the word 'wife'

Finding Us Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning, Tae Tae..”, Taeyeon woke up and found Tiffany in front of her, greeted her with eye-smile. Taeyeon rubbed her eyes and smiled. She squinted her eyes as the room was quite bright due to the sunlight that entered through the window. But when she looked at Tiffany, she was amazed as she realized how beautiful Tiffany was when bathed in the morning sun like this.

Tiffany furrowed her eyebrows. “Why are you looking at me like that?”

Taeyeon sat up on the bed, still admiring her girlfriend. They were so distant until Taeyeon forgot about this feeling, this beautiful view in front of her right now. It seemed that it is been a long time since Taeyeon finds Tiffany this pretty.

“You’re just… beautiful..”, Taeyeon muttered.

Tiffany blushed upon hearing Taeyeon’s romantic words all of the sudden. Tiffany always knew that Taeyeon can be cheesy sometimes, but she cant even remember when was the last time Taeyeon being this sweet to her. Since their fight, all they did was a boring morning routine. Woke up, had breakfast together and then busy with their work. But today, Taeyeon seemed different.

“Hows your head, Tae? You okay?”, Tiffany asked, joining Taeyeon on the bed and her hair.

“a bit hangover”, Taeyeon chuckled. “But I guess coffee will cure this stupid hangover.”

“I made breakfast. Let’s go outside, Tae.”, Tiffany grabbed Taeyeon’s hand and pulled her to go outside the bed room.

Tiffany made a quite big breakfast, there was tons of pancakes and sandwiches as she made extra for their guest as well. Taeyeon made her coffee while looking at the watch, her eyes widened as she knew she was a bit late for her meeting today at the office.

“Pany-ah, I don’t think I have time to eat breakfast. I need to be in the office as soon as possible. I need to shower after this.”

Tiffany frowned hearing that. “But I already made breakfast for you, Tae.”

“I know. I am sorry, baby.”, Taeyeon pecked Tiffany’s cheek and sipped her coffee in hurry. “Well, you still need to feed Yuri and Sica anyway, right?”

“Just eat for a while, maybe one pancake? I am trying to be a good wife here, come on..”, Tiffany felt disappointed. She was really tried to set up a good mood for them, trying to make then get closer like they used to, trying to heat-up the spark between them.

“Wife…”, Taeyeon whispered, it was supposed for herself, but Tiffany still can hear it. 

“Tae! It was a joke, okay!”, Tiffany snapped.

“What??”, Taeyeon looked at Tiffany, showing her confused face.

“The wife thing, it was a joke! Besides, since when that word become a scary word for you?? We used to say that we are each other’s wife since we were young!”, Tiffany sighed, she sat on the chair and crossed her arms.

“It’s not.. – I.. I don’t even mean like that..”, Taeyeon stuttered, seeing Tiffany getting mad.

“And all I want from you is just having breakfast with me, eating the food that I made for you! Is that too much to ask??”, Tiffany rolled her eyes, her voice was getting louder.  

“Well, I wish I could!! But you know I have a meeting soon! Why can’t you understand that??”, Taeyeon started to get annoyed.

“A little appreciation here, helloooo....”, Tiffany pointed to all the food that she made. She wanted to show Taeyeon that she already made effort for Taeyeon, to be able to spend a little private time with her. Why Taeyeon can’t do the same?

“You think I don’t appreciate what you have done to me??”

“Well, seems like it!!” Tiffany snorted.

Taeyeon opened , ready to fight back. But she ended up just let out a defeated sigh. An uncomfortable silence settled between them as they knew that this could lead into a big fight if they didn’t stop it.

“Uh..-- it’s still early. I don’t want to have a fight in the morning. Go ahead, take a shower. ”, Tiffany gave up and stared blankly into the food on the dining table.

Taeyeon just kept quiet but she made her move to the bathroom. Soon after, there was a loud noise coming from the second floor, where the bedroom of Yulsic couple is located.

“OMG SEOBANG!! Why you just wake me up now??? I am late for my brunch meeting!!”, Jessica’s voice and the sound of hurried footsteps can be heard.

Yuri showed on at the dining room with her innocent grin. Her face suddenly looked enthusiastic when she saw the many foods has been served on the dining table.

“Oh wow!! Look at this food. Did you make all of these?”, Yuri asked when she found Tiffany at the dining room.

Tiffany smiled. “Is Jessi late?”

“well….”, Yuri scratched her head. “She was drunk last night. It was damn difficult to wake her up. It’s not my fault. Where’s Taeyeon?”

“She’s showering and she also late for her meeting. And since I don’t think Taeyeon and Jessi will have time to eat this breakfast, wanna join me?”, Tiffany offered.

“Of course!! It looks amazing. Thank you, Fany-ah!!”, Yuri immediately sat on the chair and started to eat the pancakes.

Tiffany’s smile grew wider looking at Yuri who were now eating the food she made with excitement. At least, there was someone who can appreciate and enjoy the breakfast that she made this morning. Tiffany didn’t mind at all having Yuri as her company for breakfast.

******

 

Since Taeyeon and Jessica have something to do with their work today, Yuri and Tiffany decided to go for a coffee in the coffee shop instead just staying home.  They went to a coffee shop not far from Tiffany’s house, and they choose a cozy place where they can sit at the outdoor table with a garden around them.

“Are you and Taeyeon okay?”, Yuri suddenly asked.

“Huh? Why?”, Tiffany pretended to be dumb.

“Come on, Fany-ah. Yesterday, we saw you… well, we saw Taeyeon suddenly snapped at you. And we’ve known you for a long time to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter