when alcohol is talking

Finding Us Again
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

After they had a good rest, on a day 2 of the vacation, Taeyeon and Tiffany brought their guest to strolling around in LA during the day. They went to Shake Shack as Jessica really wanted to eat that burger for lunch. Tiffany understand that Jessica might been missing to taste an American food so they go along with the plan.

Jessica and Tiffany playfully asked Yuri and Taeyeon to order the dish for them, with the reason to make them speak English in more confident.

“But it’s not fair. Taeyeon already lives in LA, of course she can speak better than me now.”, Yuri whined to Jessica.

Taeyeon was about to answer but Tiffany cut her.

“Not really. She still use Korean a lot because most of the time she speak with me or Korean people at work.”

“Hey! But I have improved a lot you know.”, Taeyeon exclaimed.

“You will get a ‘reward’ if both of you can order our food right.”, Jessica and Tiffany winked to their respective partners, to which earned a very much eagerness from both Taeyeon and Yuri. The Jeti couple then giggled seeing how easy to manipulate their partners to order the food for them.

With their limited English, apparently both Taeyeon and Yuri successfully ordered the food as requested by Jessica and Tiffany.

“Good job, Seobang.”, Jessica praised Yuri and have a quick peck on her cheek.

“I guess you did improve a lot, Tae Tae.”, Tiffany patted Taeyeon’s head and gave her eye-smile.

“So, Tae.. How’s working in SM here? Busy?”, Yuri asked while she made a bite on her burger.

“Quit busy actually. SM is pushing all the artist to break the US market now and keep doing the marketing to get opportunity and do concert for the artist here.”, Taeyeon responded, chewing her french fries.

“What about you? Don’t you miss singing on stage?”, now it’s Jessica’s turn to ask. She knew how Taeyeon loves to sing and she understand the feeling that as a singer, Taeyeon must miss being on stage. Because she felt the same way. Eventhough now she has successfully managed her fashion business, but sometimes she could not deny that she wanted to sing on the stage again.

“I do. Actually they offered me to make a new album, followed by a concert in Korea. We’re still in the middle of discussing that. ”, Taeyeon replied, her eyes brightened just to think that she will be releasing music again.

“Eventhough now she is one of the executive here in SM, she still the best singer SM has ever had.”, Tiffany held Taeyeon’s hand and smiled proudly at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon laughed. “My Tippany also the best singer that SM has ever had. Otherwise, she will not be successful here. She will prepare a new album in a couple of months or so.”, Taeyeon praised Tiffany back and caressed her hair. 

“What about our actress Yul?”, Tiffany turned her gaze to Yuri, who was busy feeding Jessica with fries.

“Well… I just finished my shooting for a drama which will be aired in few months. I guess I will take a break for a while… Oucchh.. Sica, don’t bite my finger!!”, Yuri winced when Jessica playfully bite her finger instead of eating the fries.

“Jessi, when you will have a meeting with the investors? Why don’t you ask the other Kwon to do it so you can have your holiday in peace?”, Tiffany asked Jessica, who were still giggling as she bit Yuri’s finger. Yuri’s ear perked up when she heard the other Kwon’s name was mentioned. 

“It’s not nice to ask an ex-boyfriend to do that so I can have fun with my girlfriend.”, Jessica chuckled a little.

“I don’t ca…”, Yuri snorted and was about to say something, but Jessica quickly grabbed her hand to calm her down and cut her.

“It’s my job to do that, Seobang. Besides, I don’t want him to do it and we ended up have to discuss about his meeting with the investor. It will disturb our holiday so its better I do it myself.”

Yuri finally smiled after hearing explanation from Jessica. The four of them had a long talk in updating their career as individual and their life as a couple. But although each couple actually has their own issue to face now, but both of them tried not to showing it so it won’t affect their holiday. 

After they finished with their lunch, they were walking around the neighborhood. Taeyeon and Tiffany walked in front of Yuri and Jessica, holding hands. They passed a couple, who were posing for a wedding photo, giggling together and embracing affectionately. Tiffany's eyes immediately glowed at the sight and she murmured at how happy the couple looked.

Taeyeon glanced at Tiffany and realized that Tiffany was admiring the couple at their wedding photo shoot. Suddenly she remembered about their issue and it triggered an angst inside her. She immediately released her hand from Tiffany’s grip and made a small distance between them. Tiffany who realized this sudden change, glared at Taeyeon and furrowed her eyebrows.

“What’s the matter?”

“Nothing.”, Taeyeon lied.

Tiffany didn’t buy that and she grabbed Taeyeon’s hand again, pulling her closer to her side.

“Tae, I was just looking at them. Nothing more.”, Tiffany knew that Taeyeon must be thinking about their issue.

“I know.”, Taeyeon replied in short. She looked down and didn’t want to see Tiffany’s face.

“Tae…”, Tiffany was about to open to protest but it got cut.

“Can we please not talk about this? Please..”, Taeyeon plead, finally looked at Tiffany.

“But your mood suddenly change after that. We have guest here, Tae. Don’t be like this..”, Tiffany stared back at Taeyeon.

“Pany, I am fine!!!”, Taeyeon snapped, she let go of her hand from Tiffany's roughly and she did not realize that she spoke loud enough.

Tiffany startled at Taeyeon’s behavior. She opened and wanted to say something but she decided not to say anything.

“Everything alright?”, suddenly Yuri asked and appeared next to them.

Realizing that Yuri and Jessica might caught her action, Taeyeon tried to collect herself and cleared . “Yeah, it’s fine.”, she said.

“We want to go to this shop. You guys want to come?”, Jessica asked while pointing to the clothing store next to them.

“We’ll wait here. You guys go ahead.”, it was Tiffany that take the initiative to answer.

Tiffany glared at Taeyeon once the Yulsic couple has entered the shop. Taeyeon knew she made a mistake and being a bit rude to Tiffany.

“I am sorry, Pany-ah. I didn’t mean to.. I am so sorry.”, Taeyeon shook her head guiltily.

 “But it’s getting tiring, Taeyeon. Your mood.. I can’t bear with it if you keep being like this.”, Tiffany sighed. She understand how sensitive Taeyeon is whenever they were having problem. But sometimes she reached her limit when it comes to Taeyeon’s mood swing. Especially now they have Yuri and J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter