A Very Bad Day To Die Hard

My Boss Lady
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This one is long since I didn't update for
quite sometime. I hope you enjoy!

Daegu, South Korea - Bae Manor - November 23 - 7:20 am - Irene Day 13.

 

*Knock

 

 

 

 

*Knock

 

 

 

 

*Knock

 

 

 

 

 

“Joohyun?”

 

I immediately arose from my sleep with a disheveled state upon hearing the voice behind the door.

 

“Are you two awake?” The voice continues to ask.

 

“U-uhm.” I look at the foot of the bed and sees a heavy sleeper in a weird way of sleeping.

 

“Is the door locked?” I look at the knob and sees it wasn’t. Great! Idiot Seulgi didn’t lock the door. How wonderful.

 

Ottoke?!

 

I panic inside as I half yell my secretary’s name. “Seulgi!”

 

“Oh, it’s not locked. Can I come inside?”

 

The only way to wake this idiot up is the shake heavens. So what I did is, I throw a pillow at her while she groans at the impact.

 

“Kang!”

 

With half lidded eyes, she looks at me and I can compromise she’s glaring. As I heard the door clicked, I have no other choice in mind but to jump right onto her.

 

“Ow!”

 

“Good mor– oh!” Jiwon was surely surprised at the scene unfolding before her eyes.

 

“Annyeong.” I smile at the new comer while clutching onto the blonde even more.

 

“Did you two sleep on the floor?”

 

I’m sure Seulgi’s dizziness went away in an instant because she chuckles wholeheartedly as a response.

 

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Jiwon smiles at the latter. “By the way, eomma requested you should take your breakfast on bed but since you’re on the floor, should I call it floor breakfast then?”

 

Two servants (which are both ladies in floral suits) with trays come inside the room in a trained manner. After placing the trays on the table, they bow and leave the room swiftly.

 

“Kamsamnida.” Seulgi utters while we pretend to act as a lovey-dovey couple on the floor.

 

What the heck is happening?

 

Jiwon winks at us. “No problem. I’ll leave you two for now.”

 

When the latter left and closed the door, I immediately unattached myself away from my secretary as I cleared my throat and dusted my clothes while she clutched on her stomach.

 

“Ouch, CEO-nim.” The blonde groans. “You could’ve at least warn me.”

 

“I did warn you!”

 

“By what? Hitting me with a pillow?”

 

I groan in frustration. “Would you get out?”

 

“W-wae?”

 

“GET OUT!” I point the door for her while being on my mood.

 

“Chal!”

 

Seulgi heads for the door as I run my hand along my hair. That situation really blew up my morning. Now, I’ll start my day with a bad temper.

 

Suddenly, my phone rings on the table next to my bed. I pick it up and immediately answered it.

 

“Yes?”

 

“CEO-nim... u-uh.”

 

“Hurry up, I don’t have all the time in the world.”

 

“U-uhm. The full report of the AI Project 003 we tested three days ago as you ordered. It was a failure, CEO-nim.”

 

“What?” I hissed. “I have a bad morning and this is what greets me?”

 

“We are trying—”

 

“It’s your job to fix it!” I rolled my eyes. “I’m paying you in exchange. So do your part or else you’re all fired. Do you understand? Make that robot work. Don’t wait for me to return and see you all empty handed.”

 

“Yes, CEO-nim.”

 

I instantly drop the call and audibly groans at the bull I heard. The design of that Project is done. It was well-planned. How come it failed?

 

The hell.

 

My body aims for the bathroom to take a bath, until I notice the food trays on the table then a certain person comes inside my mind.

 

I’m not going to eat. Should I call her or—

 

I decide to just let her be and get on this day already. She can take care of herself and she can definitely eat just by herself so there’s no need to make an action about it.

 

And I’m not in the mood today.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daegu, South Korea - Bae Manor - November 23 - 7:32 am - Seulgi

 

I’m here, walking towards the backyard. Also, I’m here battling with my thoughts wether to do a good thing or a bad thing.

 

I should butcher her. No, you can’t do that, she’s your boss. An evil boss. But still. Why did I even accept this? Because you’re a good person? And this is insane but it’s called a helping hand. Just be patient. I am patient. Just be who you are. I am who I am. Just– urgh! Useless.

 

“Hey, Seulgi-unnie!”

 

I look at the direction of the voice (which is my left) and sees Yeji with her filthy dog– what was its name again? Is it Geon? Yeah. Geon. I hate it.

 

“Hey.”

 

“I’m sorry about yesterday. I didn’t have a proper apology.”

 

“No, it’s fine. Dogs do that.”

 

Uh, no they don’t unless they’re some ty Chihuahua who has some anger issues.

 

“Where are you heading, unnie?”

 

I point at the big back door. “Backyard.”

 

“I’m very sorry again, unnie.”

 

The latter bows and leaves along with her dog who is definitely growling at me. What the ? What did I ever do to you?

 

My eyes glare at the animal as they walk away. Seriously, why are Chihuahuas like that? They have this bad vibe that screams trouble every time.

 

I watch Yeji’s retreating back and as soon as she is nowhere to be found, I return from walking towards the back lawn.

 

The back lawn is big, just like I said. I just don’t know why would I go there in the first place. Maybe to get some air and to melt my anger towards my evil, y, spoiled brat in a spawn of Satan’s body kind of boss. You know what I mean?

 

Anyway, I’m here in the back lawn now and the air is greeting me. The sun isn’t that up yet so it’s a perfect time to lay low for a second.

 

Then my phone rings after a few minutes:

 

Wannie.

 

“Hey Wan.”

 

“We’re near Daegu. The address you sent, is it valid? We’re going straightly there, right?”

 

“Oh, yeah. Shoot.” I mentally facepalm. “How far are you?”

 

How can I forget about that? Idiot.

 

“Maybe an hour.”

 

“Okay, okay–” I look up and saw a hawk flying fifty feet above my head, “–call me if you’re near. I’ll just get ready.”

 

I turn around and saw the least thing I would see. What greeted me is Yeji’s dog growling at my face.

 

“Chal, do it fast.”

 

Mothering god. What the are you doing here, you ty dog?!

 

“Yeah, don’t worry about it.”

 

“Okay. And by the way, Hyejin is presently there. I think there’s a show or something.”

 

“Is that so?” The dog called Geon and I are currently having an intense staring contest.

 

“Yeah, that’s what Byulyi said.”

 

I look up and sees the hawk still flying up the sky. “Wow. Maybe it’s fate calling us together.”

 

“Uhm, no thank you. I’m tired of headaches.”

 

“Okay, I’ll go now.”

 

“Sure. Annyeong.”

 

The call dropped and the dog is still staring at me with his fangs out. Can somebody chain this dog? Really, chain this dog right now or I swear to god!

 

What the is wrong with you, ?

 

I decide to call the unnies so I dial their numbers without breaking the line of sight between the dog and me. There’s a big tension formed alright.

 

When I noticed that the call wasn’t responding, I checked my phone and saw that there’s not enough signal for me to at least make a call.

 

I heaved a sigh and raised my phone above to gather signal from above. I know you do this too, so don’t say a word about it.

 

About five or six seconds, my signal strength didn’t even add up at least a bar! What the hell? Expect what, of course, the worst since we’re in some forest-y place for ’s sake.

 

I groan and raises my hand even more higher. If this doesn’t work, I’m killing myself. Note that one.

 

Suddenly, the most unexpected situation comes right in.

 

The hawk above me screeches then flew straight away. When I thought it will leave, it suddenly returns in a lower level with his legs ready to grab something.

 

I knitted my brows while watching the hawk flying towards me. Okay, what the ? It should’ve turned to the other direction by now, right? Why is it coming right at me?!

 

Uh-oh.

 

When it’s already near in an alert level, I immediately ducked with me phone on my head. Guess what? As soon as I ducked, it grabs my phone which I’m directly holding (and I don’t know why I let go of it) and it flew right onto the sky again.

 

Oh ! NO! COME BACK HERE, YOU—

 

I look around me and sees the stupid dog barking right at me. Okay, I loathe that dog. Really. He and I don’t have any good connections and interactions. Whenever it’s around, since it peed on my socks, not even a single good thing happened! So that Chihuahua!

 

! This is your fault!

 

In an instant, I grab the dog called Geon and raises him up on the sky while he’s barking and trying bite me.

 

FIGHT ME, MONSTER!

 

“TAKE HIM!” I shouted. “BRING BACK MY PHONE!”

 

The dog is still growling and withering in my hand while I raises him up even more higher. I ain’t stopping till I get my phone back, es!

 

“TAKE HIM INSTEAD!” I follow the hawk whenever he goes and we run circles around the backyard. “TAKE THIS BLOODY DOG!”  

 

Little did I know, figures are watching me right through the mansion’s window:

 

“Oh look!” Jiwon points at me through the window. “Seulgi-yah is playing with Geon. How cute.”

 

“That’s a weird way of playing with a dog, isn’t it?” Yeaji says while stirring her morning coffee.

 

“Heh?” Jiwon tilts her head sideways. “She seems… having fun though.”

 

Yeaji sips her coffee. “She’s raising him just like– what movie is that again?”

 

“Lion King.”

 

The latter nods at her company. “Yeah, Lion King.”

 

Little they did know, I’m trying to kill their dog because I blame it and I don’t why I do but I just blame it because my ing phone has been taken away by some bloody wild hawk!

 

“Why is she shouting?” Yeaji asks.

 

“Who’s shouting?”

 

Both of the women present at watching me turn around and see my boss in her usual fashion (which is a pair of white blazer and trousers).

 

“Morning dear.” Jiwon greets the latter.

 

Irene goes beside the two women and also sees my existence through the window glass.

 

“What is she doing?” She asks with her arms crossed.

 

Jiwon chuckles. “Isn’t she cute? Look at that.”

 

The three continues to watch me while I curse at both of the animals that ed up my morning. Well, include Irene to that.

 

“What is she shouting about?” Yeaji asks one more time.

 

“God knows what.”

 

My raven boss heaves a silent sigh. “I’ll check on her.”

 

Back to me, why won’t the hawk do trading?! Like, the hell! This one is alive… and ugly. While my phone is just nothing but a hard device!

 

“COME HERE, BIRD! TAKE THIS PIECE OF . IT’S FOOD!”

 

We run circles continuously while I shout and shout for that hawk to return my phone. As if it understands me, goodness lord.

 

“Kang, what are you doing?”

 

I snap my neck back to see the owner of the voice who’s looking at me with a questionable expression. Like, who wouldn’t, right?

 

“Put the dog down!” My boss orders me as she gestures for the grass beneath us. “What are you even doing with it? That’s not freaking Simba for you to do that!”  

 

I look at the dog and yes, it’s growling definitely bad right at me. Like, come on! I need my phone and this dog just decides to come along and bring bad luck since yesterday he ted on me!

 

“Put him down!”

 

I put the dog down then he tries to bite me but he misses my hand. “SEE?! IT’S EVIL!” I look down at Geon while pointing him with my index. “HE’S EVIL!”

 

“What on earth are you doing?”

 

I spread my arms in an exaggerated way. “THE HAWK!”

 

“What hawk?” The latter looks around and up to the skies.

 

I follow her line of sight and sees the nothing. No hawk. No phone. Great! Wow! I almost had it!

 

My phone was just snatched by a ing hawk.

 

“Now it’s gone.” I drop both of my hands to my side in a lifelessly manner.

 

Irene peaks at the corner of her eyes and still sees her two aunts watching behind the big window glass. The latter groans and promptly approaches me. She then fishes out her clean, white handkerchief from her blazer’s pocket and wipes the bullet of sweats located on my forhead.

 

O… kay?

 

Our faces are just inches apart while she shams in having concerns about my well-being.

 

Too close, too close.

 

After she’s done, she pockets it again and clears afterwards. “You were saying?”

 

“U-uh.” Why am I stuttering? “W-well, it’s the h-hawk.”

 

Irene covertly rolls her eyes. “What about it?”

 

“I-it took my phone.”

 

She became mum and unresponsive for a while before raising a brow. “It took your phone?” The latter deadpans.

 

“Yeah.” I replied in a soft voice.

 

Irene then, immediately fixes my clothes as well as my hair. Uhm, should I say something or just stand here frozen… like Elsa?

 

“They are watching. Stop acting all weirdo.” She suddenly whispers in my ear while pretending to fix my appearance.

 

Yeah. Right. I mentally scoffed.

 

“About the hawk–” she looks like she doesn’t believe in me, “–figure that out.”

 

Figure– are you kidding? How can I figure that out?! My phone was stolen by a hawk! A hawk! Do you get me? Geez.

 

I have errands today but how can I ing contact everyone when my phone is indeed kilometers away from me now, huh? Tell me?  

 

How can I call them? Shoot.

 

“I’m going out. Please don’t do something stupid while I’m gone.”

 

I quietly snicker. “Arasso.”

 

I peak at the windows and they are still standing there. Why are they even watching us in the first place? So weird.

 

“Or else I’ll fire you.”

 

M-mweo? Where the hell did that come from, huh?

 

The latter clears and fixes her torso. “Don’t take this seriously.” She mutters before leaning in and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

 

Irene didn’t even wait for me to say or process anything, she just turns around and leaves me on the grass fields. Like, she’s always like that. Consider it typical because it definitely is.

 

Now, new current problem. How can I buy a new phone? The hawk just flew away carrying it, thinking it was edible. How stupid is that? And what’s more stupid? I let that happen! God, I thought I was a braniac of all s!

 

Guess Idiot Seulgi is really a trend.

 

I cursed the heavens for that. Now, what should I do about it then? Thank god I have backups of my contacts and thank god again because I don’t have any documents in that device or else Satan would be pitch-forking me in the pit of flames down in hell.

 

Remember when I told you I would kill myself when that blows up? Well, it did and it costed my phone! Now, I might just wanna dive on the rocks and hit my head real hard, how about that? Now, the dog is nowhere to be seen. How fascinating. I’m very sorry but I think it should die. Like, legit. Forgive me god but I’m really turning evil from all the bulls that had happened.

 

Suddenly, my stomach growls.

 

Wow. I’m hungry. My boss kicked me out of our room before I even have a proper breakfast. She’s the best boss, isn’t she?

 

I decide to just go inside since the sun is coming up. I just wanna cry over my phone. I want to give it a proper burial and all of that. It was really a long journey between me and that phone. A saddening moment to experience, how sorrowful.

 

When I come back inside, there is no one present at the halls except the butlers roaming around. To be honest, I cannot describe how rich they are. Like, legit. They are crazy rich!

 

I walk around the hallways and the lounges present at each side. This hanok mansion is everything. No words can explain it. Just pure masterpiece. I did say that before, right?

 

All of a sudden, I see a very strong and intimidating frame in front of my path. I don’t know why but I suddenly become nervous about it. Like, chills here-chills there.

 

He didn’t say anything but he goes for one of the lounges and I know exactly what it means. He wants me to follow him. Right, just keep your cool and you’re good.

 

Once we’re alone, the atmosphere becomes heavy and terrifying. It was… spine-chilling, I guess.

 

“I’ll just have a few words, is that all right?”

 

Abnormal for him to ask for permission. “Sure, sir.”

 

“Good–” he nods, “–I’ll be straightforward. This is all strictly business, is that correct?”

 

“Ne.”

 

“Don’t worry, you’ll get paid for this. All I’m asking is your cooperation. Just stay the fake wife for now.”

 

Excuse me? What is the reason why I’m here? I’ve been asking that for a million times already. Can somebody at least answer that question?

 

“Keureomyo.”

 

“Good. You’re not that hard to get along with, it will be a good partnership between us both. I’ll just have one favor for you, Kang Seulgi.”

 

I gulped. “What is it?”

 

“Don’t cross your line, do you understand? Everything stays frozen as it is.”

 

Seojoon is even more scarier than my brat boss, damn. Double dead, how amusing.

 

“Chohayo.”

 

“Very well.”

 

After Seojoon said that, one of his brothers which is Jicheol, passes by the hall and sees us two talking.

 

The latter smiles. “Look at you two! What are you talking about, huh?”

 

Seojoon looks at me then back to his brother. “Just father and daughter stuffs.”

 

“Wow, you two are getting along.” Jicheol smiles. “Anyway, they will be here within an hour. How about you, Seulgi? Are they coming? Come on, don’t say they aren’t.”

 

I scratch my nape. “Ne, they are.”

 

“Jinjja? Awe, you didn’t break my heary this time.”

 

“Good regards.” Seojoon says. “Seulgi, welcome to the family. I’ll have fun working with you.”

 

He’s not that bad.

 

Seojoon then leaves and we both are left behind. “You should get ready. You’ll be meeting the whole kin.”

 

“Sure. Just a moment.”

 

“I’m sure they will all love you.” The latter pats my shoulder then leaves a second after the interaction.

 

Whatever happens today will be not good. Include my friends’ antics. I’m definitely doomed. There’s no way they’ll like me.

 

This will not turn out so well.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daegu, South Korea - Buk-gu - November 23 - 8:30 am - Irene

 

Since the Manor is in the southern part of Daegu, which is Dalseong-gun, I’m here in Buk-gu since I just want to get away in that house. Call me selfish for not bringing Seulgi along, but my family seems to like her but I tell you, that’s not their true colors. And I need some alone time, okay?

 

I’m here in Buk-gu since it’s far from the Manor and I can finally breathe for a while. I bet you want to know my story? But I won’t spill it since it’s confidential, just for me. Finding out won’t do you no good.

 

Add the fact that my whole kin would come right here, in our hometown. There’s no way I would survive that.

 

Let’s talk about Seulgi. She’s… fine, I guess. I mean, she’s not a problematic one and she’s the kind of person who grew up on a very wonderful household. She’s open as a book. Clean and tidy, little blank thick book with enough knowledge.

 

I remember when Sooyoung hired her as my secretary. She was still a rookie that time. That was the decision that my company didn’t regret. Yes, she may be an idiot but she’s not dumb as well. She got intellect and quotient which is so hard to find.

 

There’s many things you can describe her to be. Of course, I know all the antics of my company. I know her title on every grounds, I know every gossip– wether from other employees or the Satan himself considered as Irene Bae.

 

What do I feel when they call me that? Nothing. I feel like I’m used to it, and also it gives me a face, which means it’s what they’ve known me for. My accomplishments are not average. I was featured in Forbes, Bloomberg Businessweek, WIRED, and Time Magazine. Irene Bae owns Asia, well alongside my father, but they’ve known me as the future best. In a young age, I was listed in the Top Ten, consider that I am a woman.

 

I built my own name, own fame. Yes, I am a Bae and that’s an advantage, but no one helped me to be what I am today. All in the work and hands of me. Myself. I already said that anyway.

 

Like I said before, all my life, all I did was study. A Bae is not born to be downgraded nor be overlapped by others. We are born to rule, that’s why I’m the top of the food chain.

 

Now, this happened. Irene Bae is known as a controller. An intelligent feminist, but my dad literally fooled me. Used my grandfather’s words who’s bedridden. My father, well, he’s a possessive scum. I always say that. He gets what he wants, he does what he wants, and surely, no one can stop him from speaking his mind. People say they see him through me. He resembled me. Maybe that’s why President Jung chose me to be the successor next to my father.

 

Am I guilty? No. Heechul deserves better, that’s a fact. He was shaped all his life for him to take over, but in a single snap, it vanished. I don’t feel bad about him. Not at all. Maybe if he wasn’t too soft then he could’ve been the one sitting on the top, but he’s too jelly, and that isn’t my fault anymore. He could hate me, I could hate him. It’s fair and square.

 

What do people call me? Satan, cold , bossy, spoiled brat, witch, evil Bae, The Boogeywoman, Mistress of the East, and so on. But they always view me as one and only Irene Bae. Curse you for cursing me, but I’ll burn everyone who I dislike and blocks my way from gaining everything.

 

“Miss Bae.” My driver calls out. “We have arrived.”

 

I didn’t respond since it’s the usual. One of my chaperones opens the backseat door and fishes out a white umbrella to shield me from the sun. I have a fair skin so better take care of that.

 

Where am I? Of course, in a fancy sky-high restaurant in Bak-gu. Why? It’s business related. I still work since it’s my company that stakes here. Whenever this blows up, I need a backup to retrieve what will be lost.

 

“Miss Bae.” Two guys greet me as soon as they see me walking towards their table.

 

As I said, we are on a sky-high restaurant. Guaranteed, it is the best spot for business meetings like this. Especially when it’s big and important. Just like the type I would recommend.

 

“Nice meeting you in person.” The man in his sixties greets me.

 

His name is Park Beom-Seok. Well, you can forget his name since he’s not that important but if you want to keep him in mind then I won’t let it concern me anymore.

 

“Likewise.” I look at the man beside him, maybe around his twenties, to let him introduce his own self.

 

“Bogum.” The latter offers his hand. “Park Bogum.”

 

I look at his hand and didn’t make an action. There’s no way I’m shaking a man’s hand. That’s disgusting. “Irene Bae.”

 

Bogum retreats his hand awkwardly before showing his gummy smile which I have no I interest of, and add the fact that I don’t like and will never like it.

 

Men.

 

“Now, shall we?” I raise a brow and sits down to get this started.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Daegu, South Korea - Dong-gu - November 23 - 9 am - Seungwan

 

“HELLO, DAEGU!”

 

Finally! I get to see Daegu. Where is that freaking car that Seulgi sent? Gosh, it’s so hot in here!

 

“Shut up, Lisa.”

 

The latter rolls her eyes. “You shut up, ostrich.”

 

“You shut up!”

 

“No, you shut up!”

 

“Shu—”

 

“Shut up! Both of you!” Amber scolds them. “Seungwan, what the ? Where is that goddamn car?”

 

“Chill, will you?” I fish out my phone to message my dumb best friend.

 

Actually, really. Your mind will just blow thinking about why did she even get to involve in this mess, right? Last week she was just complaining how her boss is such a and last week, I even tried to murder that brat! Now, they’re ing engaged in just a snap. What is that, hmm? What the is that?

 

Lisa removes her shades in a classy manner. “I smell girls.”

 

“God, will you please try to act like a decent human being for once?” Amber begs the latter as she prays for the heavens.

 

Seriously, all of us are chic magnets but consider Byul and Lisa as the greasiest of all! Second to that is Seulgi then me. Yeah, I’m honest. I’m an angel of God, okay?

 

“Who cares about being decent when you get to taste—”

 

“Don’t.” Amber shakes her head. “I swear to god.”

 

All of a sudden, two black Jeeps park in front of us. Are these what that idiot sent? Damn. Luxurious ing cars, cool!

 

Okay, I’m ignorant. Stop it.

 

“Holy .” Jeongyeon whispers at my ear. “Are those our lift?”

 

“Maybe.”

 

A black man in suit steps out of the passengers seat. “Miss Bae asked us to collect you.”

 

“Collect us?” Lisa snickers. “Big guy, we’re not collectables, okay?”

 

“Don’t mind her.” Amber, as our eldest, speaks for us. “Amber Liu.” She extends her arm for a formal greeting.

 

“We don’t do handshakes.”

 

Amber retracts her hand away while the others muffle their chortles. “Oh.”  

 

The man signals his other mates to carry our bags and things to the other truck. While they do that, I try to contact Seulgi but she’s not answering any of my calls.

 

The ? Why won’t you answer, stupid?

 

“I like you!” Jeongyeon suddenly compliments the man earlier. “I like this guy!”

 

Gosh.

 

“You always embarrass yourself.” Lisa pats Amber’s back before we go inside the truck.

 

Okay, but why is Seulgi’s phone unattended? That’s weird. I feel something is so off today, goddamn it.

 

The truck roars throughout the highways and I try my best to look around the city because my friends, I mean siblings, decide to act silly inside the car.

 

“So, what are your names?” Lisa, being the talkative one, asks the two guys who are in the front seats while the other truck is trailing us from behind.

 

The two guys remained silent and focused on the road. But knowing my friends, which are my siblings now, they won’t give up in a conversation so they’ll do anything to get at least an answer coming from their mouths.

 

“Okay.” Lisa grins in a playful manner. “How old are you then?”

 

Again. Silent. If I were her, I would stop asking questions. Damn these people, don’t they get it?

 

“You guys are boring.” Jeongyeon says as she squishes herself to get into the front and put both of her arms to each of the guys’ shoulder. “Are you both single?”

 

Oh my lord.

 

The latters look at each other before shaking their heads. Yeah, they are pissed at you now so better come back here before they punch your filthy face.

 

“Oh, I know!” Lisa’s voice airs inside the car. “Do you know martial arts?”

 

“Of course they know martial arts, dummy!” Ostritch rolls her eyes. “You guys know MA, right?”

 

“What about you two?” Byulyi points both Lisa and Jeongyeon. “Do you know how to shut up?”

 

Lisa rolls her eyes at the latter. “Rude.”

 

“How far are we?” Amber asks.

 

Well, actually we’re roaming around Daegu for about twenty to thirty minutes now. Where the is that Bae Manor anyway? Is that even big? Is that majestic like the internet says it to be? Thirty-two hectares is hectic, alright! I hope it won’t disappoint me since I’m doing an irregular side job here. I need a good place to rest and take in.

 

“Three kilometers more

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter