-3-

You In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Stopping their car outside the house the staff told them where the photoshoot will be held Alexis let out a sigh unbuckling her seatbelt. On the other hand Mina looks at her fiancee visibly nervous at the photoshoot. 

"Just relax." Alexis looked at Mina, they are making their way to the house. Slowly Mina held into the older girl's hand giving her hand a reassuring squeeze. She understands why she feel nervous, she never been into any photoshoot plus it will be in a huge magazine, an international one. Mina's members even gave Alexis tips on how to pose in front of camera with Mina just watching Alexis' adorable confused reaction. 

"Just follow my lead later." Before they enters Mina pulled Alexis to stop looking at her straight in the eyes. "Relax okay? Don't think too much later let's just enjoy the photoshoot." With that Mina pulled Alexis through her jacket, pulling her down to pecked her lips. The action made her smile, Mina let her lips linger for couple of seconds before pulling away staring lovingly to her fiancee. 

"Let's go." She said sweetly, all Alexis does was nod. Even after being with Mina for almost five years the latter still makes her feel like they are just started dating. 

The staff greeted them wide huge smile on their faces, the majority of the staff are Americans and all of them are thrilled to be working with the revolutionary couple in South Korea. Sounds like a huge title to have like Alexis thinks but people really thinks they changed the perspective of people with same relationship. 

"We are really thankful for agreeing to have this photoshoot." The foreign staff with natural blonde hair said, she's one of the staff that they spoke with JYP back at the company.

"Thank you for inviting us." Mina said in perfect english. Though Mina can speak english Alexis helped her to boost her confidence with the language. The older girl teaches English to Twice a big help when it comes to communicating with Onces. 

"The pleasure is ours, this is a big thing. Thank you really." They exchange a few words which helps Alexis to calm down. The theme for their photoshoot was to show more about the couple. They wanted to show the side of Alexis and Mina as a couple with fun and intimate relationship with each other that's why they chose a place where they think the engaged couple can show it. They wanted to show not only the fancy part due to Mina's career and Alexis being known by peole but also the domesticated part of their relationship. 

"Do I need to have my tattoos covered?" Alexis asked, currently she's wearing a shirt some of her tattooes are showing. Over the years Alexis had some tattoos on her arm, she have a tattoo of her father's outline, tattoo that she asked Chaeyoung to design, a tattoo to cover her scar on her arm and a few little flowers that she thinks were beautiful on her fingers. She even thinks that because of her Chaeyoung got into tattoo. 

"You don't have to cover those, don't worry." With that she let out a smile nodding her head. Side by side the couple sat in front of the vanity mirror stylist doing their thing. As they get their hair and make up the two just talk freely with Mina making sure that Alexis is relax. As they speak the staff takes a video of them just talking for their behind which of course got a permission from them. 

The first one to go for a solo shot is Mina. The staff holding the camera approached Alexis asking on what she's feeling at the moment. 

"What are you feeling right now?" Dressed in white shirt and a part of jeans she smiled. 

"Nervous." She chuckled. "This is my first time doing things like this." She said pertaining to photoshoot. "But Mina helps me a lot by telling me to relax and just enjoy this new experience." Alexis diverted her attention to her fiancee smiling lovingly at her. The staff saw this making her smile as Alexis is all smiley while watching the Japanese girl. The staff follows as Alexis made her way to the monitor looking at Mina's photos popping out in the monitor a proud smile can be seen at her face. 

"You are doing great." The photographer said clicking non-stop on her camera. 

"Wow." Alexis exclaimed, its been long since the last time she watched as Mina in a photoshoot. She's familiar at the surroundings but being the person who will have the photoshoot is very new to her. After a few shots more Alexis is up with Mina telling her to just relax. 

Asked to lay on the couch, Alexis holding a book was told to just pose in a chic manner. Letting out a few deep breathes the look in Alexis' eyes changes from a nervous one to a chic and charismatic look in her eyes. Mina was caught off guard even Pinky manager and Tendo manager who followed them around the house. 

"Wow Alexis." Pinky manager said eyes not leaving the latter. The staff saw the look on Mins's face so she started interviewing her. 

"You seems shock when the solo shots of Alexis started." Mina forcefully tore her eyes away from the latter looking at the staff besides her. 

"Alex seems to be nervous before she starts, she doesn't know what to do but seeing how her eyes changed we were surprised." Mina said pointing at her two managers who are still at awe at Alexis. All of them went to the monitor with Mina still at awe to her fiancee. 

"Nice!" The photographer exclaimed. "You are doing great Alexis! More!" Mina feels proud at her fiancee if she's not working as a professor she can surely be a singer just like her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter