-8-

You In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina can't stop taking pictures of Alexis who is just sitting right next to her. She really likes it when the latter is wearing a sleeveless shirt showing her toned muscle on her arms but this time is different. Alexis is wearing a black sporty bikini top paired with her beach board shorts flaunting her toned body her towel slinged on her shoulders. Even with busy working schedule she always finds time to excersice or do pull ups as soon as she wakes up. Mina settles with her grey one piece bating suits with beach board shorts she doesn't like to be revealing.

"Aren't you getting enough of me?" She said resting her right arm on the table facing her fiancee. Mina raised her brow. 

"And why will I get enough of you?" She asked setting her phone down copying the latter's position. They face each other their eyes not looking away. After spending two days at the island Mina noticed that Alexis' skin who is naturally tanned got more tanner. She doesn't mind though Alexis' tanned skin is hot and y based on Mina. 

"Because you see my face everyday." She shrugged. "The first one you see when you wake up, the last one you see before you sleeps." Resting her chin on her palm she sigh. "Your phone basically has my face like your storage is almost full with just my face." Tearing her eyes away from the older girl she grabbed her left hand giving it a squeeze. 

"I am too in love with you to get tired of your pretty face." She said. "And believe me Alex getting tired or getting enough of you is impossible." Mina did the brave thing, she leaned and gave Alexis a quick peck on the lips not minding if someone sees it or even got a picture of video of it. She's long over with all the negative comments that was constantly thrown to them. What's important is she's having a time of her life with Alexis and people always defending what relationship they have. 

"I really love you." Alexis said smiling widely. "You know that right?" Her heart feels like it will burst anytime soon but with a good reason. Mina always expresses how much she loves her and it always makes her so overwhelmed with emotions. 

"I know." The Japanese girl spoke softly. She can't get enough of Mina's soft voice. How it soothes her when Mina speaks and how she always teases Mina to get a soft scolding from the latter. "I know that you love me and I love you as much as you do." Soon Alexis' mother, Ella and Justine arrived teasing the couple as they saw them being lovey dovey. 

Unknown to them the table just behind them can hear them. They are a fan of Twice and studied Korean for their faves. The two fans who is actually tourist at the island and luckily stumbled with them is trying their best not to squeal after hearing the two being all lovey dovey with each other. With fast fingers the two tweeted about what they hear, how Mina spoke so soft to her fiancee and how Alexis will constantly teases Mina just to get a scolding , a cute scolding from the Japanese girl and how Alexis' family teases the two. The tweet earn tons of retweets and replies asking for evidence that they are in the same island as the couple. Luckily the two fan even they got the photo kept the photo saying that they will upload the picture after their vacation to protect their privacy. 

 

"Oh!" Ella exclaimed, they are on their way to the shore their towels slinged on their shoulder. 

"What?" Her mother asked. 

"Someone tweeted about Mina and Ali." They all crowed around Ella as the latter read the tweet. The couple blushed as Ella read the tweet about them having a sweet conversation. Justine gave her cousin a teasing look. She can't look at them, her cheeks blushing madly. 

"Wow I never knew that you two can be this sweet." Justine looked at the two with amused reaction. The couple can't look at them making Justine and Ella to laugh while her mother looks at them with surprised reaction.

"Stop teasing them." Her mother said earning a sigh of relief from the young professor. "As if you don't know how these two always says sweet nothings at each other." She thought her mother is saving them but actually she's only teasing them more. Alexis quickly throw her and Mina's towel on to the beach chair pulling the latter towards the water but not before shoving their phones to Ella. 

 

What better way to relax after playing in the water for the whole day? Alexis and Mina's way is to sit in front of the mini stage outside the resort that is actually an open stage for the night. They sat at the cushions that is lay on the sand beers and various finger foods on the table. She sat between Mina and her sister Ella while her mother sat next to her sister. Justine in the other hand was talking with a girl that approached him when they are sunbathing. They enjoys how the tourists are willing to participate for the open mic. Grabbing another bottle of beer Alexis saw Mina looking at het with her signature puppy eyes her lips pursed out. 

"What?" She asked taking a chug of her cold beer waiting for Mina to speak. 

"Can you sing for me?" Her eyes widen looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter