-13-

You In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's only the first half of 2021 but Alexis felt like she's working her off for the whole year. Alexis was sent to different out of town trips as a representative of their university and Mina began her training and preparing for their new album. They rarely even get to eat dinner together after working. Alexis will sometimes find Mina already sleeping, will wake up without Mina beside her because the latter needed to leave early for practices or the Japanese girl is just too busy to spend time with her fiancee but Alexis understands her. Now having a free time Alexis agreed when Mina asked her if she can tag along with her and her members at one of the aprty that a fellow idol held. 

As Alexis gets Mina and herself a drink she felt a strong slap at her lower back making her to yelp in pain. Quickly she sets down the galsses she's holding to caress her aching back. She doesn't need to look on who did it as she only knows one person who's always doing it to her. 

"I almost dropped the glasses." She said gritting her teeth looking at laughing Sejeong. 

"Hello to you too." The latter said finding her reaction funny. As Alexis closed her eyes she still caresses where Sejeong hit her making her friend to feel guilty. "Did I really hit you that hard." 

"What do you think?" She replied. "Gosh I didn't know your training for your show made you much stronger, I thought I will be paralized with that hit." Approaching Sejeong she enveloped the latter with a hug which made the shorter girl smile. Alexis have tons of friends in Seoul but Sejeong is the one she can call her best friend besides Jeongyeon's sister and of course Mina's members. 

"Long time no see." She proceeds to do her task, which is getting herself and her fiancee a drink. Giving one drink to Sejeong they walked towards where the others are. 

As they came back with Sejeong greeted the other idols the two proceeds to catch up. Mina on the other hand felt relieved that Alexis will not feel awkward. Its not that the young professor is not talking with others, she's not that close with them unlike Sejeong who is basically her best friend. 

Alexis laughs with Sejeong's stories regarding her training before they started filming. How her body aches, how she started working out and learn basic martial arts and Alexis feels proud of the latter. 

Just by looking at her fiancee laughing makes the Japanese girl happy. How Alexis laughs, how she leaned her head back clutching on her stomach as Sejeong speaks with all these hand motion. She actually missed Alexis even though they live in the same roof. Their schedule became busier than before. They rarely got to eat dinner together, she sometimes go straight to bed leaving Alexis to eat dinner alone or do her paper works till God knows what time or Alexis leaving for out of town trips. She even feel sorry for not taking good care of her fiancee. She noticed the bags under her eyes and her loosing some weight. All she do to make it up is order lunch or snacks for the latter while she's working. 

"Oh love!" Mina snapped out of trance, tearing her eyes away from the young professor. She looked over to her right side to look at her members and the girls of Gfriend making her roll her eyes. 

"You two live in the same house but why does it seems like you missed her with how you look at her?" Sighing she leaned her back on her seat. 

"We don't really spend time with each other these past few weeks. You know I am busy with practices, trainings and all and Alex." She let another deep sigh. "The university keeps on sending her to these trips as a representative." Mina proceeds to tell them about their routine and how she makes up to Alexis and how the latter will always have something on the table for her when she arrives home but instead of eating she will went straight to bed after changing to comfortable clothes. The girls shares what they thought about the older girl and how Alexis, even though tired still make sure that Mina is well taken care off. 

 

As the night rolls Alexis is sitting right next to her fiancee, her arm resting on Mina's chair. Mina took that time to sit closer to Alexis but not too close to call being clingy. They are enjoying the night as their friends keeps on throwing jokes around. The engage couple is having a good time with their friends and finally after few weeks they finally got to spend some time together. 

"Bang Chan in the building!" Alexis' body tensed upon hearigg someone yelled Chan's name. Looking over to Alexis, the latter is looking at Sejeong. Sure she and Chan spoke about Mina with Chan telling her that he only sees Mina as one of his closest friend or more over a sister

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter