-5-

You In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina smiled at her work, the magazine company sent them a huge picture frame with the cover of the magazine but bigger. The photo that was chosen as the cover of the magazine is with Alexis dressed in black leather jacket, white shirt and simple pair of jeans and Mina dressed in a floral dress. They where sitting in the terrace looking down at the camera. The company also sent them one of the copies of the magazine the first one. She wanted to surpse Alexis with the photo already hanging at their living room and a pasta and steak night with red wine as a simple celebration. Her thought broke when she heard the door unlocked followed by the sound of door opening and closing. 

"I'm home!" As Alexis announced she waddled her way to the hallway. Alexis is in the middle of removing her shoes when Mina approached her in a excited manner. 

"You're home!" The Japanese girl said. 

"Yes I am." Chuckling she shakes her head. She looked at her fiancee, Mina is wearing Alexis' old over sized shirt that she really loves to wear at home paired with shorts that barely visible due to the length of the shirt her hair blonde long hair tied into a messy bun. The sight even in a simple clothing makes Alexis always excited to go home, to be greeted by Myoui Mina's domesticated state. 

"You seems excited." She pulled Mina kissing her forehead, her cheek and her lips earning a smile from the latter. 

"Well I have a surprise." As they pull away Alexis raised her brows looking at her fiancee. "Close your eyes." She just looked at Mina confusedly. "Come on just close your eyes Baby." 

"Okay okay." Closing her eyes she felt Mina guided her deeper into their apartment. 

"Open your eyes." Opening her eyes she was greeted by a photo of them but it was layout like a cover of a magazine. Looking at the photo for couple of seconds her eyes widen. 

"Wait!" She exclaimed. "Is that how the cover will look like?" Turning around Mina is holding what it seems like a magazine grinning at her. 

"They sent us the first copy of the magazine and also the printed a huge copy of the cover for us." 

"Wow." Mina gave the magazine letting her see it for the first time. She knows the feeling seeing the magazine where they first got featured. They sat on the couch looking at the magazine. Alexis cannot believe that anytime soon the magazine will be published and peole can buy them. 

"Do you think many will get a copy?" She asked the younger girl. "I mean the company is expecting too much about us." Cupping Alexis' cheek she smiled at her. 

"Are you worried about letting the company down?" She nods. 

"They flew all the way from America, spent loads of money just for the photoshoot and all."

"Alex don't worry." Brushing the latter's hair away from her face she smiled at her. "You always thinks too much, you always have this doubt. Let's just hope that whoever will get that copy will know us more not just me being a Twice member and you being our former manager." With that the young professor leaned in capturing Mina's soft lips. Mina is true she thinks too much especially after the magazine company uploaded a photo of them. Some are excited some doesn't know what to feel. Pulling away from the kiss Mina trapped Alexis' cheeks squeezed her cheeks resulting for her lips to pucker out. 

"I almost forgot." Alexis raised her brows. "I cooked something special." Mina did not wait for her response she stood up pulling the latter up dragging her not towards the dinning area but towards their room. "But you need to change your clothes first Babe." 

 

Dressed in a more comfortable clothes, a shirt, a black polka shorts with her hair tied in an apple style the couple sat in front of each other eating what the Japanese girl prepared. 

"How was the preparation for the festival?" Mina asked setting down her glass of wine looking at her fiancee. Alexis sigh wiping her lips. 

"Well I can say it's fine." Taking a bite size of steak she chews groaning at the taste. "We decided to sell snacks and refreshments. What about you, how was the rehearsal?" Twice accepted the invitation at Alexis' university and when the news broke that they will be the special artist everyone in the university is very excited.

"How about your class? How was it?" Alexis likes when they are checking each other, on how they are doing at work. She likes when they are at home having a meal dressed in a comfortable clothes asking how their day went or how they are doing at work.

"Well the students are excited for the festival expecially when they found out that you girls will be performing at the last day." She smiled. "At our free time earlier they asked me about my first impression to all of you." Mina rest her chin on her palm listening at her fiancee's story.  She always gets so excited on how her day went, she's excited to tell her that her students really loves them and th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter