-6-

You In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tendo manager stopped the van outside the airport Mina and Alexis will be flying to the latter's home country. Every semestral break and if Mina doesn't have schedule around that time the engage couple will either go to Japan to visit Mina's family or they will be flying to Alexis' country. Since last break they went to Mina's parents they decided that they will be spending the three weeks vacation at her hometown. Tendo manager together with Tzuyu, Sana, Momo, Nayeon and Jjalhari manager dropped off the two to the airport. Mina's members kept on reminding them what they wanted same goes to Tendo manager and Pinky manager who called Alexis over the phone. 

"Don't worry we will not forget." Alexis said shaking her head. Nayeon turns her gead tonthe couple smiling widely showing off her adorable bunny teeth. 

"There are no fansite masters outside" She said pointing at the people which some of them they recognized. 

"Would you like us to you inside?" Tendo manager asked pointing at him and to Jjaljari manager. 

"We are fine oppa." Mina said, Alexis sling her backpack to her shoulders her hand reaching for the door. 

"We will be fine." Opening the door she gave one last look at Mina's members. "We will call as soon as we land." The couple exits the van with Jjaljari manager helping them to with taking out their luggage. 

"Oh wow!" He exclaimed, Jjaljari manager almost dropped the older girl's luggage. "Why is it so heavy? Did you out rock inside of your luggage?" She moved closer covering the side of her lips. 

"I don't have clothes there oppa, what's inside is my gift for my family." That caused the older man to laugh. 

"Mina and you are the same." He shakes his head. Alexis looked at Mina. 

"I learn that from her actually." Slapping Alexis' stomach the older girl laughs loudly.

"At least we always go back here with snacks not just for us but for everybody." The two former co workers looked at each other as Mina playfully roll her eyes. 

 

Walking inside the airport many people recognized the couple. They started taking pictures some are calling Mina's name some are calling Alexis to greet them. They gave them a smile waving at them. Mina is glad that no one really approached them and just give them space internally thanking the people around them. She did not let go of Alexis' hand not minding if people taking pictures or videos of them. 

After checking in they went to the cafe inside the airport grabbing a snack their flight got delayed but they got used to it. Placing the tray with their drinks and pastries Alexis sat in front of her fiancee with people glancing at them every now and then. They eat in peace sharing their pastries talking about how Alexis' relatives were all excited to see the couple.

 

Walking hand in hand the couple exits the arrival area surprised to see Mina's fans outside calling their name. Fans waved their banner with Mina's name. Good thing guards are too kind to them out helping them to walk through the crowd. 

"Oi Ali! Mina!" Alexis beamed as she saw her best friend Raine has hisnhand raised trying to catch their attention. Her hold to Mina's hand tightens making sure that they will not get separated.

"Hi guys!" Raine gave the two a quick hug grabbing the luggage that Mina is holding. They quickly exits the airport with Raine leading the couple out and towards his car. Since the drive to Alexis' hometown takes eight hours they always stay at Raine's place for a night borrowing his car that they always use. 

"Oh my gosh!" He exclaimed as soon as they get inside the car with Mina's fans crowding around them. "Did they really just found out that you two are arriving here?" The three buckled their seatbelt looking at the fans outside. 

"We made sure that no one knows about our flight but people takes picture of us earlier." Driving off Alexis' best friend looked at Mina through the rear mirror. 

"Its good to see you again Mina." He smiled, Mina became close to Alexis' friends who treated her just like how they treated Alexis. 

"Its good to see you too, I heard about Kim." Its funny how Mina used to feel jealous when she first met Kim who is actually Alexis' ex girlfriend turned friend and now Raine's wife. They saw how huge Raine's smile. 

"Congratulations." The merried couple are expecting their first child. 

"Thank you! You two will be her god parents."

"Well I am more than willing to be." Alexis said turning her head to Mina. 

"I am more than willing too." Mina smiled feeling excited for Raine's first chil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter