-9-

You In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

"I am home!" I greeted as I closed the door behind me. All I want to do is change into my comfortable clothes, have a nice dinner with my fiancee and finally take a rest. As I am in the middle of removing my clothes I heard foot steps, a rush one making me chuckle shaking my head. Soon Alex almost slipped but manage to regain her balance. 

"Hi!" She greeted me. With still rushed steps she approached me quickly grabbing my duffle bag earning a relief sigh from me. "Tired baby?" Wrapping my arms around her waist I closed my eyes as I rest my cheek against her chest inhaling her scent, that baby powder smell that always makes me calm. 

"Yeah." I mumbled, she let out an aww kissing my forehead. 

"Why don't you go ahead and change into something comfortable before we eat." Pulling away I looked at her. 

"What's for dinner?" She smiled at me, a knowing smile. I know she's excited to use the new convection oven that she brought after watching this one mukbang youtuber. 

"Well we have barbeque pork ribs." I raised my brow. "Also fries, we also have chicken wings that you like and a white wine." 

"Wow." I exclaimed, she nods smiling proudly her right brow raised. 

"I know right so go ahead and change while I set uo the table." She kissed my head one more time before leading me towards our room.  As the door closed behind me I went to our closet pulling out Alex's white oversized shirt and a black shorts that she have. I know I have my own clothes but hers are comfortable and I like smelling her clothes I feel like it smells like here even we use the same laundry soap. 

 

"This is so good!" I exclaimed as I chew on the tender texture of the barbeque pork ribs that she cooked. "I am not mad anymore at you for buying that." Her reaction from proud to surprise. 

"Wait so you were mad when I bought the oven?" She asked with both brows raised. "I thought its fine with you." Alex has this attitude that she will always ask me before purchasing everything or will do anything. I shrugged my shoulder taking another bite of the pork ribs. "For real though Babe, are you really mad when I bought that?" She pointed at the convention oven behind her using her thumb her mood seems to be down. She started poking her food with fork making me feel bad. 

"Lex I am just kidding." I said. "I was never mad knowing that you bought that oven for us to use, I am just messing with you I am sorry." I held her hand, Alex let out a sigh of relief. "But really this very good." I said leaning towards her pecking her cheek. Our dinner went with us remembering our trip to her country and how her relatives will always bring something in our home.

 

Scrolling through twitter I checked ome tweets under our name. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu taught me on how to use it. I smiled seeing how they usually tweets nice things not just me but also to Alex. Her photo that came from my instagram is still a hot topic especially her toned body and her tanned skin. I glanced at her, she's back facing me. She's busy preparing for the start of her tutoring class which usually starts after her classes in the university. She teaches english to students from high school. I stood up, I slowly and quietly made my way to Alex slowly wrapping my arms around her shoulder. Her tense muscles relaxed earning a sigh from my fiancee.

"Its late." I mumbled kissing her cheek. Alex brought her hands to my forearms caressing it. "Let's head to bed baby, you still have a week before the tutoring class starts." I wanted her to have good amount of sleep that can keep her going for tomorrow's work. 

"Okay." She said. "Let's head to bed." Detatching myself from her I waited for Alex to stand up but not before fixing her thing on her study table. I offer my hand, her smile is gentle. Taking my hand I pulled her towards our bed. As we lay down my fiancee who is a huge fan of cuddling immediately wrapped her arm around me, her head resting against my chest. 

"So comfy." She mumbled with a smile, her eyes visibly screaming sleep. Brushing her hair away from her face, my heart melt seeing how she stuggle to keep her eyes open. 

"Go to sleep baby." I said. 

"Is it okay?" Before we sleep we usually talk for awhile. We always talks about our plans in the future. I know some topics are repetitive but hearing Alex's plan about us makes me happy and excited, it makes me to work harder. 

"It is." She lifts her head giving me a peck on the lips. 

"Good night baby." She said her eyes closed as soon as she rest her head back on my chest. 

"Good night baby." I mumbled soon following her to dreamland.

 

"What do you think of this track?" Chan asked me his head swaying with the beat. Lately he has been showing me a lot of his works which is very unlikely of him. He is very secretive of his work and will only show it to s especially Han and Changbin. 

"It is." I said making him clap his hand yelling a 'Yes' from Chan. "So this tracks will be included on your future album?" He nods closing his laptop twirling his chair before stopping to face me. 

"Hey Mina." I raised my brow waiting for him to continu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter