-1-

You In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Okay class dismissed." Alexis said giving her student a smile. After being Twice's manager for almost three years, now she's working as a professor at one of the university in Seoul. "Be careful on your way home." She said fixing her things before putting her books and her pen inside her black messenger bag. 

Alexis was pretty known at the university because one she's the former manager of Twice and second she's Myoui Mina's fiancee. Walking down the halls students greeted her smiling at them giving them a nod. 

 

Mina together with Jihyo, Sana, Nayeon and Jeongyeon are inside their black van just inside the parking lot of the university where Alexis is teaching. 

"Unnie spotted!" Jihyo announced pointing at where Alexis is standing speaking with few students. Smiling Mina opens the van's door getting out followed by her members their two managers followed making sure that no student will be too close. Its a normal occurrence with them fetching Alexis especially if they have a plans of eating dinner together. But this time is different, Mina and her members just arrive from their promotions in Japan and wanted to surprise the older girl, they didn't even told them that they are going home. 

"Alexis unnie!" Sana raised her hand, Alexis is just a few feet away from them. Raising her head, Alexis broke into a huge smile spotting Mina with her members surprised to see them. Everyone looked at the source of the voice to find five members of Twice in the university's parking lot. She immediately excused herself to her students giving them one final reminder on what to do for them to pull up their grades. 

"Hey." She smiled gripping on her messenger bag. As much as Alexis wanted to pull Mina into a tight hug after being away from the Japanese girl for almost a week, but stopped herself not in public and of course not in front of the students. She greeted the girls and her former co managers who ruffled her hair an action that the managers always does to her. The girls gave a few words from the students around them some are very excited to see the members of Twice and some are just awe struck at the beauties. Soon they bid farewell to the students with Alexis placing her bike safely at the bike rack behind the black van bowing at the students. 

As soon as Alexis closed the door she was engulfed into a warm hug and it was her fiancee Myoui Mina. The jasmine scent filled her senses making her heart to flutter. She can't help but to smile wrapping her arms around the Japanese girl.

"You didn't informed me that you will be back this day." She caressed Mina's back smiling at her lovingly. 

"We wanted to surprise you." They stayed like that for couple of seconds before Mina let go of the taller girl. 

"Unnie do you know how whinny Mina is when we are in Japan?" Nayeon spoke earning Alexis' attention. "Even we just arrived at the hotel she kept on whinning on how much she misses you." That made Alexis to chuckle, Mina gave Nayein a glare. 

"So what." She commented. "As if you're not as whinny as I am when you don't share the same room with Jeongyeon." That caused Nayeon to blush avoiding everyone's eyes. 

"So where are we heading?" Alexis asked holding Mina's hand. The younger girl held to Alexis' hand no sign of letting go. 

"The usual place." Jeongyeon said and if they say the usual place it means the samgyupsal house where the girls celebrated their first win with Alexis. Leaning her head at the seat she looked down at Mina giving the latter a kiss on the head. 

 

"Unnie!" Alexis chuckled as the other girls excitedly greeted her. She is happy that even after those years that she knows the girls they still treat her the same. The youngest ran towards Alexis trapping her into a hug with Momo doing the same. 

"Unnie we missed you!" Tzuyu said, after those years Tzuyu became more expressive and vocal with her feelings. They did not let go of Alexis pulling her inside the restaurant. Giving Mina an apologetic smile the Japanese girl smiled at her. Seeing Alexis being dragged by the younger members made Mina remembers the old time when the latter is still their manager. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter