-7-

You In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

I can't help but to amile seeing how Alex's relatives welcome us warmly. They brought fresh fruits, vegetables and even a live chicken which they say we can eat later. Alex can't help but to laugh at the gift. Before I was so surprised to see how her relatives brings so much showing how much they love the latter. 

"Wow this is..." We looked at the table full of fruits and vegetables earning a laugh from my fiancee. "I think we can't finish this all in just two weeks." Scratching the back of her head she faced me. "Maybe we can bring some to Raine and Kim." I nod at her suggestion. Taking out my phone I took a picture of the table full of fruits and vegetables sending it to my group chat with my members. They quickly replied making me laugh. They are surprised to see the amount of fruits and vegetables given to us. Telling us that with can actually open a fruit and vegetable store. 

"Where is my cousin Ali and her beautiful fiancee Mina?" Turning towards the source of the voice I saw Justine, he has her hand raised looking from left to right. 

"This stupid." Alex exclaimed shaking her head. We went towards him, he opens his arms for a hug.

"My gorgeous cousin-in-law." I roll my eyes playfully giving him a hug. Justine treats me like a sister and honestly because of him I really miss Kai. As he releases me from thenhug he turns his attention to Alex ruffling her hair making her groan. Even though Alex is older sometimes Justine treats her like a younger sister, he is protective to his female relatives. 

"Knock it off." He groans, Alex slapped his stomach. "Why are you late?" Her arms crossed above her chest brows raised as she looks at Justine. 

"I just finished some works." He said. "You know so I can get off to work early and no one will bother me for couple of days because of work." He turns his attention to me giving me a soft smile. "Blonde really looks good at you Mina." He complimented me. "And congrats on your comeback its such a good song." 

"It is right?" Alex said proudly. "Their whole album is so great." I blushed as the cousins keeps on throwing compliments at our new album and even our new Japanese song. Justine even asked about my members telling me that he misses them especially them being all so loud and no dull moments with them. Mom, well Alex's mom told us to change our clothes into comfortable one before we eat dinner. Excusing ourselves we went to our room with Alex plopping down her eyes closed. 

"Sleepy?" I asked, opening her eyes she shakes her head smiling. She patted the space beside her. Standing next to the bed she reached for my hand pulling me to join her on the bed which I obliged. I lay on my stomach my upper body laying on top of her brushing her hair away from her face. With our closeness I can see her scar, the scar that she got because of what happened before. Even it was years ago I still blame myself why she got those. 

"I just want to lay here and chill with you." Resting my chin on her chest I smiled, she closed her eyes letting out a deep breath. Her arms wrapped around me securely pulling me as close as we can get. She started humming making me smile. I remembered her telling me when PD-nim jokingly offered her if she wanted to be a singer. She said that she will only sing for me and me only. Her humming turns into soft singing, it was Ariana Grande and Justin Bieber's song Stuck With You. She knows how much I like that song. 

"Mina?" She calls my name with a smile on her lips. I hummed, lifting her head she used her left arm as a pillow her eyes looking back at me. "I love you." I can't help but to smile cupping her cheeks I leaned down to kiss her lips. I can feel her smiling between our kiss butterflies roaming around my tummy. The effect that she have even after almost four years of being together. 

"I love you too." Mina replies as they pull away from the kiss. "I love you." We stayed at our room for couple of minutes just resting before deciding to change our clothes and join her family for dinner. 

 

Being here in her hometown means she doesn't need to wear long sleeves shirt just to cover her tattoos when going out. After eating dinner we are having a night stroll around her quiet hometown. The people here greeted us smiling at us widely. Our step is slow enjoying the night breeze and the quietness of the place, away from the stress of the city. We spotted the stand selling a street foods. Pulling her towards the stand I can't help but to feel excited that after months finally I can eat it again. 

"Go chose whatever you want." That's all I need before telling the vendor what I wanted. I felt Alex looking at me, glancing up I saw her smiling at me. 

"What?" I asked. Alex brought her hand to my head caressing it. 

"Nothing." She still has this smile. My heart started beating fast. Do you know the feeling like even after being together for a while you still feel like you two just started dating? I always feel that to her. She continues to stare at me with her loving stare. 

"Come on tell me." Alex caressing my head she spoke. 

"I am just reminded again of something." I raised my brow. My right hand wrapped around Alex's waist waiting for our food to be ready. 

"Reminded of what?" 

"Of how lucky I am having you as my fiancee." My cheeks heat up, I avoided her eyes looking at the vendor who smiles at me. I know she can't understand what Alex said but I can't help but to feel all shy hearing it with someone in front of us. 

"Is your soft hours open again Alex?" I asked still avoiding any sort of eye contact. Good thing our food is ready, I grabbed mine with Alex doing the same. 

"My soft hours for Myoui Mina is always open." She mumbled taking a bite of her food. "i just wanted to tell you what I feel." The vendor keeps on fanning what she is grilling biting her her lips preventing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter