-11-

You In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

I kept on glancing to my phone looking for the time and waiting if ever Alex will call me. Its eleven in the evening and I haven't heard of her since she left the house. I even asked Jihyo, Nayeon and Jeongyeon to accompany me to look for Alex with Tzuyu and Chaeyoung tagging along worried that she will not go home. Its not that we are always fighting like this, the last time we had a huge fight is when I saw Irene with Alex resulting for her to seek shelter with our former manager Sadness unnie. We went to the gym that she always goes, to the Han river, to Sadness unnie's place and even call Tendo oppa, Jjaljari oppa and Pinky oppa asking if she's with them but we failed. We ended up going home without Alex. 

I am worried, what if something happened to her? What if she doesn't want to go home? I am so stupid for even yelling at her just because she doesn't like Chan. I had a talk with my members and they also think that Chan likes me. Everything seems to click in my mind. Indeed Chan's action these past months has been very questionable. 

Resting my hands on my side my head hung low thinking about my action and reaction earlier. I remembered how hurt her eyes are, how she smile sadly and how she bitterly laughs. My head shot up hearing the door unlocked. Pushing myself up I quickly went to the hallway to see Alex removing her shoes. 

"You're home." I said, sighing in relief. Gripping on her duffle bag she walked past me. "Did you eat dinner?" I asked hoping that she will look at me. 

"I'm not hungry." That's all she said before entering our room. She's still upset and mad at me but I can't blame her. 

"If unnie wanted to be alone then give her space." I remember Jeongyeon said. Yeah maybe Alex needs some space after all I basically chose Chan than listening to her, her that is my fiancee and my future wife. The sound of the door opening caught my attention. Looking uo I saw Alex carrying her things at work. 

"Where are you going?" I asked worried that she will leave the house to go god knows where. 

"Office." That's all she said walking towards our gaming room slash office but before she can reach the door I held her wrist She stopped, looking at my hand that is holding her wrist. 

"Alex I'm so sorry." My eyes are getting blurry. "I shouldn't have yelled at you." I manouver between Alex and the door so she doesn't have any choice but to listen to me. "I am sorry Alex, I really do." Alex just looked at me, she's not showing any reaction. "Please say something." I mumbled letting my tears to fall. 

"You don't need to apologize." She stepped back. "I am the one who is wrong I should be the one apologizing for accussing your friend." Her tone is cold her eyes looking away from me. "Maybe you are right with the part of me being overprotective and being paranoid and you are right you know him more than I know Chan." She chuckled dryly, the last time I saw her this mad is when she found out about my fake dating scandal with Mark oppa years ago and when she saw me crying after he almost did something bad to me. "Excuse me Mina but I need to finish something." She gently pushed me aside opening the door to our gaming room slash office. I watched as she enters gently closing the door behind her. 

 

The next morning I woke up without Alex beside me. I don't even know if she sleeo with me or if she sleep on the couch. Hoping to see her before she goes to work I quickly exits the bedroom. Scanning the whole apartment with my eyes, I saw a sticky note on the table. It was from Alex. 

'I head to work early. I cooked breakfast.' 

I frown at how she wrote the note. Usualky Alex will always say sweet things but this is new to me. Pulling the chair I plopped down resting my head against my forearm. I hate myself and I am starting to get pissed at Chan as he is texting me again non-stop. Unlocking my phone I texted Chan telling him to quit texting me. I am frustrated when we are not speaking with each other. I took off the cover of the breakfast that she made, it was scrambled egg, sausage and pancake. I smiled at the sight, at least she still made breakfast for me. 

 

*Alexis' POV*

 

Is it wrong that I am avoiding

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter