-15-

You In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eating the food that Alexis brought the couple sat beside each other with Alexis looking at Mina who can't even look at her. 

"I'm sorry if I didn't even contacted you when I was away." Mina looked over to her fiancee shaking her head. 

"You don't have to apologize." She said. "I understand I made a mistake and you needed time to think." Holding Alexis' hand she gave it a kiss. "I am sorry." 

"I actually don't know what to say." Alexis chuckled shaking her head. "Every night I come home excited to make dinner for you but you are always out with your friend to even eat what I prepare for you." She didn't say anything, Mina just looked down. "I don't mind you going out, I like it when you meet up with your friends but since you start hanging out with him I feel like you've changed a little." She can hear the frustration in Alexis' voice making her feel bad. 

"If I say something about him it makes you pissed off you keep on telling me he is only your friend and all but Mina that's not what everyone sees. Everyone knows how much he likes you and I am always the one being called paranoid and overprotective by you which hurts so much." Alexis let out a deep breath. "Last time at the party you did not even looked at me even once when he arrived, all your attention is with him."

"No that's not true." The latter said shaking her head. 

"It is true Mina you are too focused on him. You really enjoy his company that you didn't even bat an eye to me." Mina keeps on shaking her head. "Are you..." She smiled a little. "Are you getting tired of me?" Mina's eyes widen. 

"What? No Alex." She holds Alexis hands. "That's not happening, I am not getting tired of you." 

"Then why do I feel like he matters more than me?" Alexis can feel her chest getting tighter. 

"You matter to me Alex." Mina can see how hurt her fiancee is. The look on Alexis eyes breaks her heart. 

"Am I really?" Though smiling it doesn't reach her eyes. Since they first got together Alexis has this insecurities about their relationship. She always feel like she's not enough even before but Mina always assures her that she's the only one for her. Those insecurities came back when Chan came into picture. 

"Yes Alex you matter to me and you are the only one for me." Making Alexis to face her she cupped both of her cheeks. "Let me make it up to you Baby, let me make it up to those things I did." Leaning her forehead with Alexis she closed her eyes. "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you."

 

Mina can't sleep she knows about Alexis' insecurities but here she is making her feel like she's not enough. She looked at her fiancee's back sure that she's already asleep. She doesn't know that her friendship with Chan hurts her lover. Scooting closer she caredully wrapper her arm around Alexis' waist her forehead leaning against her back. 

"I will make it up to you." She mumbled pulling the latter closer. "I promise I will not do it again, I will not make you feel like you don't matter to me." Alexis is not asleep, even if she tries to she can't fall asleep. She just let Mina hug her not even moving even an inch. She continues to listen to Mina until the Japanese girl finally fell asleep. Lifting Mina's arm a little she turns around facing the already sleeping girl. Caressing Mina's back, she stared at the Japanese girl's sleeping face lovingly leaning closer she kissed her forehead. 

"I love you." She mumbled hugging Mina who snuggled to her neck. She smiled at the cute action closing her eyes loving how Mina fits perfectly to her arms. 

 

The next day Alexis woke up alone in their room. She figured Mina already left for their practice. Sighing she stared at the plain white ceiling, she doesn't have class as it's weekends. She particularly always chose to have her days off at weekends to always make sure that Mina was well taken care of. Last night's event was something Alexis never knew would be happening sooner. Mina and her talked about the issue with Mina promising to avoid Chan. She doesn't mind her fiancee hanging out with her friends but with Chan it's a different thing. 

 

Decided to get up already she hopped off their bed fixing it before grabbing her towel to wash her face. As she exits their room she heard someone moving around the kitchen. Making her way to the kitchen she was surprised to see Mina. 

"You don't have practice?" She asked catching Mina off guard. 

"Ouch!" Mina accidentally cut her index finger, surprised when Alexis suddenly spoke. The older girl got worried, Alexis quickly went to Mina to see her holding onto her hand her index finger bleeding. 

"Let me just get the first aid kit." Winching in pain she gave her a nod. Running towards the bathroom she opens the medicine cabinet grabbing the small pouch containing their first aid kits. 

 

Sitting on top of the counter Mina watches as Alexis wrapped her finger with wrapped with bear printed band aid. As usual Alexis gave her finger a kiss after finishing an action not only Alexis do to her neice but also with Mina. 

"Sorry I caught you off guard earlier." Both her hands resting on the counter trapping Mina, the latter rest her hands on Alexis' shoulder smiling. "You don't have practice today?" Nodding her head she plays with Alexis' dark locks. 

"They gave u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter