-10-

You In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Mina's POV*

 

We have two things to celebrate, one is our concert, an online one so every Onces around the world can watch together and the other one is the magazine company that just featured us officially published the magazine. It quickly became a hot topic not only here in Korea but around the world. We got the first and second spot at trending list in Twitter. I really am grateful for the positive feedback from our first online concert and the magazine. Many page and groups supporting and an allied to LGBT community gave us praise. 

"Cheers for us!" Jeongyeon raised her glass of wine beaming her huge smile. Even though she needed to sit on the whole duration of the concert due to the doctor's advise of her not doing any activity that might injure her neck more, she's still happy for the warm response of the fans around the world. 

"Cheers for the successful online concert and for the warm response for Alexis unnie and Mina's magazine!" We all raised our wine glasses for a toast congratulating everyone. I looked over to Alex she's smiling widely toasting bottle of beer with me.

"Congratilations to us Baby." I said cupping her cheek. She leaned into my touch. Alex is the one nervous about the magazine, she's scared that we will get backlash especially me. But when she found out that the people reacted positively with our magazine she can't help but to carry me spinning around in joy. I will forever remember her priceless reaction. Our phone kept on buzzing that time our friends and family congratulating us for our first magazine together.

 

I thanked Tendo oppa and Jjaljari oppa for helping me with drunk Alex. She went all out with Pinky oppa having a bet with this chugging contest that they had earlier. Both of them doesn't want to lose but both ended up drunk. 

"I am so happy." Alex slurs trying to sit up on the bed. "I am very happy baby." Her eyes half closed chuckling at herself. I put my hair into a messy bun before walking towards the dresser to get Alex a fresh clothes. 

"And why are you happy?" I asked pulling out her shirt and shorts. As I turn around I was surprised to see her tearing up. "Baby what's wrong?" I cupped her cheeks her eyes closed but the tears kept on rolling from her eyes. "Come on tell me. I thought you are happy?" When she opened her eyes I can't help but to gasp. It's been a long time since the last time I saw her cry. Her light brown eyes are glassy due to the tears and it made my breathe hitch. Her cheeks are blushing, her hair is messy and her eyes it's glassy and speaks millions of unspoken words. 

"Please tell me baby." I begged sitting next to her. Her forehead automatically rest on my shoulder, slowly I caressed her back. 

"I am happy." She said making me frown. "I am just overwhelmed after receiving so many positive comments." Though her words are a little slur I can feel that she's serious. "I've been worrying all these years about what they think of me." My shirt is soaked with tears but I don't mind. "I've always been focusing on the negative things to the point that I thought that what we have might ruin your career." It hurts me, it hurts me that she's always worrying about me, that she's always putting me first and it hurts me because I know she's always careful with her actions and words or with whatever she's doing because it might harm me. 

"You are not and will not ruin anything baby." I wrapped my arms to her pulling her closer. "Baby the fans loves you as much as they love me." I smiled as everytime that we are having a fanmeeting everyone is asking about her, asking on how she is and asking about what she's been up to. 

"I just don't want what you and your members worked hard to be ruined because of someone like me." That made me frown even more. 

"Like I told you Alex, you are not ruining or will ruin anything." Pulling away I faced her. "I love you and please baby stop worrying about silly things." I started ing her shirt. Her eyes just remained looking at me but I am used to drunk Alex. She cutely sniffed wiping her tears with the back of her hand. "Let's get you change so we can rest." Like a child she nodded standing up removing her shirt on her own.

"Can you pass me my shirt?" She asked, her body swaying a little. Handing her shirt she thanked me. I watched as she changed into her comfortable clothes before climbing the bed. 

"I will just get change." I said kissing her forehead, with her too drunk to even change her clothes without falling down I did not asked her to wash up, she might end up falling in the bathroom. 

"Okay, I will wait for you." 

"If you are sleepy you don't need to wait for me." My fiancee shakes her head.

"No, I will wait for you and I need to have a word with you before we sleep." Thinking it might be something silly I shrugged heading to the bathroom. I did not mind closing the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter