-14-

You In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina keeps on walking back and forth of the dance practice room her phone in her hand. She's been trying to call her fiancee but it seems like the older girl doesn't want to speak with her. She left bunch of text messages and even left a voice message begging the older girl to speak with her. 

"Baby please call me or text me please, I am very sorry." Her members just watched as she walks around visibly distracted knowing her fiancee left for out of town trip mad at her. 

"Still nothing?" The oldest member asked her head leaning against Jeongyeon's head. They are all disappointed at Mina but they just keep their mouth shut, they doesn't want to have a fight if they pointed out Mina's obvious mistake. 

"Nothing." Plopping down the couch she burried her hands on her hair getting frustrated. "I am so stupid." She mumbled. 

"You know unnie doesn't like you going out with Chan." Sana started. "But why are you always hanging out with him?" 

"We are friends." Mina weakly said. 

"We all know that but you know unnie's issue regarding Chan right?" Jeongyeon spoke trying her best not to sound annoyed even if she really is. 

"I guess I was just feeling lonely at home, I will arrive home then she's already asleep or she's out of town." She heard Jeongyeon scoff. 

"Oh my gosh." The second oldest girl raised her hand in a surrender manner standing up. "I'm going out I can't take to have this stupid conversation right now." As the latter left Mina burst into tears that she's been holding since the night her fiancee got mad at her. 

"We all know how close you are with Chan but sometimes you need to distance yourself with him." Sitting next to Mina, Nayeon caresses her back. "Unnie is not being over protective, we all understand and see where she's coming from." As the Japanese girl continues to cry her members minus Jeongyeon of course comforted the girl. 

 

Mina is distracted and keeps on making mistakes during their rehearsals. Everyone can't do anything except watched as Mina apologizes they know the latter is working so hard but her mind is not listening to her body. They all know that she's very much affected on what happened between her and her fiancee. 

"Let's take ten!" Jihyo clapped her hands earning everyone's attention. "Mina get yourself together please we can't get anything done if you are too distracted." 

"I am sorry." Mina bowed a couple of times. "I'm really sorry." Mina quickly made her way to where her bag is grabbing her phone trying to call her fiancee. Her members watched they never seen Mina this distracted except when they had a fight before because of Irene. 

"Baby call me please I am so worried about you. I love you." Mina left a voice message to the older girl sitting on the couch sighing. 

 

After taking a rather very long and relaxing bath Alexis exits the bathroom wearing her shirt and her shorts. She feel so tired and drained and haven't had a decent sleep since she left Seoul. She's still upset and disappointed at her fiancee, it seems Mina doesn't listen to her about her dislike for Chan. Grabbing her phone resting on the side table she turned it on, Alexis is not the type of person who will leave her phone off but because she wants to think and not be distracted on her first day out of town she purposely turned off her phone even knowing Mina will call or even texted her. 

Once her phone turns on notification after notification welcomed her, some are from Mina's members, her former co-managers, Sejeong asking her on how she is and the rest are from her fiancee. There are a bunch of voice mails and tons of messages from Mina which she opened one by one. 

"Alex I am really sorry please call me or just please text me."

"Baby look I am very sorry I am so stupid for always making you upset. I love you please ring me back I miss you."

"I am sorry Alex."

"I miss you so much. Please call me."

Sighing she locked her phone thinking if she should call or text back her fiancee. All this time she knows why Mina is not eating the food that she prepares, she knows th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter