-2-

You In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina slowly and quietly opens the door at their gaming room slash mini office in their apartment. The couple decided to have a gaming room with both of their gaming PCs sitting side by side since both of them really likes playing online games together, the other side of the room was decorated with Twice's signed albums and posters with merchandise of them displayed. Alexis was busy with checking her students projects and papers. Alexis' things scattered around the table, her computer on showing files from her students, she did not noticed Mina enters the room. Mina is worried for her fiancee, not only she's teaching at the university but also teaching at an English school under the university she's working for students who needs help and comes after their classes. She's worried that Alexis is over working herself.

"Hey." She spoke softly catching the older girl's attention. Turning around Alexis saw Mina, opening her arms the younger girl happily approached her. As soon as her arms wrapped around Mina's body her head rest against her chest the jasmine scent made her at ease, as if she's not feeling all stressed just seconds ago. 

"Dinner is ready love." Lifting her head she rest her chin on Mina's chest smiling. 

"I am really lucky to have you." That simple statement made Mina all smiley. "Sorry if I am busy with work." Trapping Alexis' cheeks between her hands she leaned down to peck her lips. 

"You know I really understand you." She said, she understand why would Alexis accepts extra class to teach, why would her fiancee work hard it is because of their future. She knows what she feels as she's also working hard for the both of them. "But for now we should head to the dining room, dinner is ready." She let's Mina pull her out of their office and to the dining room to see the latter prepared all her favorites.

Since Mina and Alexis move out of the dorm the Japanese girl pushes herself to learn on how to cook. She start off with the simple but challenging for her. She learn how to cook perfect eggs from simple sunny side up, scrambled or even boiled egg. Then she watches tutorial online, asked her mother or Alexis' mother and she even wanted to enroll in a culinary school but Alexis told her that she doesn't have too as she's doing a great job at improving her cooking skills. Sounds like overreacting right? But Mina wanted to give her best for the older girl who showers her nothing but pure love and takes care of her unconditionally. 

"This is really the best." Alexis pointd at the kimchi fried rice that Mina cooks for them. Alexis really appreciates everything that Mina does to their relationship. From taking care of her, doing the household chores if she doesn't have schedule and even hands on with cooking when she have a time just to make sure that Alexis will eat home made food. Everything Mina does is special for Alexis. She even thinks that the nickname daughter-in-law really suits her fiancee. Seeing Mina with her pink apron regularly makes her heart flutter, Alexis sometimes think what did she do in her past life to have a loving fiancee like Myoui Mina.

 

Alexis finds Mina's reaction cute. She invited Mina to go out for a picnic date earning a cute and adorable reaction from her fiancee. Walking hand in hand Alexis can see how excited Mina is. They walked along Han river liking how perfect the weather is. 

"This is so nice." Mina raised their hands twirling earning a laugh from Alexis. "The weather is so perfect for a picnic date." 

"It is." The tall girl said finding Mina so adorable. The perks of having their relationship in public, they doesn't need to go on a date in the middle of the night or having their face basically covered just to hide from Dispatch. Though they usually finds fan captured photos if they go out they doesn't mind it because people accepted them, even with a few negative comments the engaged couple are not bothered by it. 

Finally they arrived at their usual spot, nothing special about that spot it was just a grassy ground but they usually sat there. Setting down the basket that she is holding she let go of Mina's hand. Alexis get the blanket drapping it at the ground letting Mina to sat first followed by her. 

The Japanese girl watches as her fiancee takes out everything from their basket all are made by Alexis who woke up extra early in the morning. Slices of fruits, kimbap, egg rolls with of course ketchup that she likes, bento box and even a corndog that Alexis always makes for her. The sight of the foods makes Mina's mouth to water. As expected Alexis will always prepares food that she really likes. Wiping her hands clean she took a slice of kimbap taking the first bite. 

"Like it?" Alexis smiled looking at Mina, covering as she chews she gave her a thumbs up. As they stay at the Han river people who passed them greeted them, some are even Alexis' students from the university and kids t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter