Be my girlfriend

My brother is in love with me?

"Done?" you said while eyeing Myungsoo, he just smirked.

 

You removed his hand from your shoulder and walked away.

 

*I could have done way worse than just that but I just didn't want to socialise with him cause he would surely have been dead* you thought to yourself while making your way towards your other class.

 

"Sohee, how was class?" Soyeon asked you.

 

"Boring...but on the plus side I slept for about 10 minutes" you said while giggling happily.

 

Soyeon nudged you, you looked around to see why she was nudging then you saw Myungsoo staring at you.

 

*Aish will this guy ever leave me alone!* you thought to yourself and quickly entered the class.

 

"Sohee, come with me" L.Joe said with his hand rested on the side of the door.

 

You had earphones in so you couldn't hear what he said.

 

Myungsoo got up from his seat.

 

He walked towards you which made people whispher amongst themselves.

 

You saw him so you tilted your head up, then you took out one of your earphones.

 

"Wae?" you said.

 

"Be my girlfriend" he replied making everybody gasp.

 

*This guy...he's really something! He either wants to use me to annoy LJoe or just humiliate me* you thought to yourself and smiled at last.

 

"No" you said loud enough for everyone to hear.

 

"Myungsoo they're here" another guy said as he entered the room.

 

Girls were fangirling over him and when he noticed, he flashed his smile on them.

 

Myungsoo just stood still.

 

But you didn't care, you plugged the earphone in and started nodding your head to the beat of the music...however there was no music...you wanted to see what he would do next.

 

"She's mine" Chunji said to Myungsoo in a serious tone as he stood infront of him.

 

Myungsoo scoffed.

 

"Myungsoo!! We gotta go" Sungyeol said nervously as he received a msg from Sunggyu.

 

"I'll deal with you later" Myungsoo said to Chunji and walked away.