Annoying!

My brother is in love with me?

No-one's POV ~

 

"Ya Lee Sohee! Wake up!" Someone shouted at your ears.

 

""Hmrr?" you said while rubbing your eyes.

 

Your brother was fully dressed and beside him were TEENTOP, his group more like a gang.

 

"Wha..what time is it?" you said while stretching your arms.

 

"8.15" L.Joe said and smirked.

 

"WHATTTT!!" you shouted and immediately shot up from the bed.

 

"Aish" you said as you rubbed your shoulders together with your hands to make it warm.

 

"Tell..Mr..Han to wait for me yeah?" you said to LJoe while brushing.

 

"He's gone to drop mum off to the airport so if you don't wanna be late, you have to come with us" L.Joe said while you brushed even harder.

 

You were done washing up so you took out your uniform, you were about to changed when you turned around and glared at the six people who stared back at you.

 

"It's not like I haven't seen your body before" L.Joe scoffed.

 

Everyone glared at him with shock including you.

 

"We used to bathe together, ofcourse I would see it" he added before walking away.

 

*Damn,only if he wasn't 10 months older than me!!* you thought to yourself.

 

You were fully dressed so you made your way downstairs, you plugged in your earphones and got ready to have some cereal.

 

"So you really saw her ?" Chunji asked excitedly, L.Joe nodded.

 

"It wasn't that special!!" L.Joe added.

 

"Ya you're talking about your own sister!" CAP said and hit LJoe on the head lightly.

 

*Thankyou CAP oppa ~~* you thought to yourself while smiling at LJoe's expressions.

 

"So who is she going with?" CAP questioned.

 

"LJoe oppa!!" Hyuna entered with her high-pitched voice, she immediately pushed you over and grabbed his arm.

 

"Aish, so noisy!" Chunji said while rubbing his ears.

 

"Oppa have you heard? The hottest gang, INFINITE are transferring to our school today" Hyuna informed.

 

"INFINITE?" you blurted out.

 

"Don't even talk about them, there's our number 1 rival. I hate those guys" LJoe said with anger before walking away.

 

"Why is he so angry!" you whined.

 

"Sohee ah, he really hates them because of something that happened ages ago" CAP told you with a serious voice.

 

Then you knew that you couldn't ask him more about INFINITE.

 

SCHOOL ~

 

"Sohee ah!" your friend Jiyeon called out to you.

"Sohee" Soyeon said happily.

"Hey~~" you said happily as you greeted t-ara, your friends.

Teentop looked at you then walked away.

"Sohee? Can you do me a favour?" the principal said to you, you hesitated at first but nodded.

"Can you show Myungsoo around? He should be at the reception right now, thanks" the principal said and immediately left.

"Aish, what a principal!" you thought to yourself.

"You're not going to class?" Luna came up to you and said.

"Can you tell Mrs Jang that I am showing the new student around?" you told her and she nodded happily before going off to her class.

By now the school was totally quiet.

"Hey, I am Lee Sohee" you said to a figure facing the reception.

He turned around and walked away.