a payback.

Love for Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Baekhyun stumbled back against the counter after the heiress pushed him off. Fortunately, Mark came back just in time before things got even more awkward, as if it didn’t already. The employee rushed over to support Baekhyun up, leading him out to the car. 

 

“Miss Cha,” he called out to the flustered girl in the background.

 

Euna took a few seconds before answering, still in disbelief at what just happened.

 

“This is such a big favor, but I was wondering if you could come with me to drop these two off. I need an extra pair of hands,” Mark pleaded.

 

After struggling to stuff the two grown men in the back seat securely, Mark drove off with the heiress occupying the front seat. He thanked her for coming with him, but it seemed as if she was off in another world as well. The exhausted employee sighed, questioning if he just got himself another load of work to deal with.

 

“We’re here,” he pulled up to Baekhyun’s apartment as his first option.

 

With Euna’s support, it was much easier to keep them in check. The two managed to help both men in the house without having to use force. Once inside, all four bodies crashed onto the floor at once, panting heavily at this point.

 

“I can’t rest yet!” Mark stood back up to help Chanyeol, the more wasted one out of the two. He was just surprised that the taller man could hold out for this long, considering he had way too many drinks before his second round.

 

“I’m taking him to Baekhyun’s room. It’s much closer to the bathroom, in case he needs to puke,” the employee announced.

 

Now that the pair went off, it left the heiress alone with Baekhyun again. Leaving him in front of the entrance somewhat bothered her. With a sigh, she gripped his arm then proceeded to pull him over to the couch. She sat him up on the floor since she couldn’t psychically lift him up, with his back rested against the couch legs.

 

“How much did you drink to get black out drunk like this,” the heiress muttered to herself.

 

“Haeyung…” he continued to mumble, even throughout the car ride. She could obviously tell from Mark’s uncomfortable expression earlier, that this name might be a taboo.

 

Though her face softened, seeing how fragile he looked. He seemed so vulnerable for once without his usual sternness. But he was clearly hurting, something that she had picked up from years of suppressing her feelings as well.

 

“You’re so pitiful, Byun Baekhyun…” she whispered, brushing a strand of his bangs away in the process. The heiress swiftly slipped off the cardigan that she was wearing and placed it over his body.

 

“It’s better to cry it out,” she left a small advice for him before taking off. An advice she have yet to consider herself.

 

 

Baekhyun rolled over with his head throbbing in pain. He felt a warm object against his chest in the midst of trying to focus his blurry vision. Once cleared, he looked down to see a pair of arms securely wrapped around him, accompanied by the most obnoxious snore ever.

 

“Get out,” he groaned, pushing a half asleep Mark off of his body.

 

The younger one crashed here last night after fighting a whole battle with Chanyeol, just to get him tucked in bed. By the time he was able to aid his boss, the pair ended up falling asleep together in the living room.

 

“What happened…” he looked around the apartment for any clues of last night’s event. A knitted ivory cardigan fell onto his lap, to which he barely recalled who it belonged to. A voice played in his head, but he couldn’t quite remember the message. He cursed, unable to remember anything else but vague flashbacks of last night. Though he does remember a specific dream of Haeyung, a rather vivid one. 

 

“You should thank Miss Cha,” his employee mumbled in his sleep.

 

Cha Euna. Cha Euna. Cha Euna. He kept repeating her name in this head. Oh god, Cha Euna. He finally remembered. He remembered everything, from the drunken conversation with Chanyeol, the hallucination, and a very inappropriate kiss. It was evident that the hungover no longer bothered him, as he paced around his house in panic mode. Mark barely managed to drag himself up, feeling just as hungover without intaking a single drop of alcohol.

 

“Morning, boss…” he r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter