a first impression.

Love for Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Three years ago.

 

Friday nights were always the rowdiest at any clubs, here in Itaewon. A customer slipped Baekhyun another tip for the night, all while batting her fake lashes at him for the 10th time during the last hour or so. She pushed a strand of her dyed, blonde hair, behind her ear before taking another sip of his mixed concoction. Baekhyun gave her a small smile then moved on to his next customer. Being a bartender for the past five years at least gained him some customer service skills. Flirt til you make it was his motto, but also because he survived off their generous tips, by all means.

 

Baekhyun motioned his head to signal another coworker to take over his spot. He headed out to the back alley for a quick break. The bartender stuffed his hand inside his jean pocket to retrieve a nearly finished, pack of cigarettes. He popped one in his mouth before lighting the stick up with a lighter. 

 

“You got an extra one?” a voice interrupted his peaceful break.

 

“No,” he simply answered without even looking up once.

 

The girl, who appeared much older than her actual age, plopped down next to him. She smirked, spotting two cigarettes left in his pack then proceeded to reach over. Baekhyun swiftly caught her hand to stop her. She smiled, at least she was able to grab his attention. The lad scanned the girl carefully before putting out his finished smoke.

 

“Leave before I have to report you for underaged activities,” he warned.

 

“Crap. You caught me,” she laughed while holding up her hands in defeat. 

 

She kept her eyes locked on him as he walked back inside the club, with her last impression being the lettering tattoo on the side of his neck. Though she couldn’t see the words clearly from the lack of lighting, it sure left some sort of mysterious vibe.

 

“Cha Euna!” the girl turned her head towards the direction of her name. Her friends had finally found her after searching everywhere in the crowded club.

 

“We’ve been looking for you!” one girl exclaimed.

 

“Come, the guys are grabbing drinks for us. No IDs needed!” another beamed.

 

They dragged Euna back inside, though she couldn’t help but turn her head back once more to see if she could catch a glimpse of the mystery man from earlier. Something about him was quite captivating.

 

Immediately upon entering the club, the popular girl w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter