a piece of her.

Love for Sale
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback.

 

“How many times have I told you not to run around the house!” her mother stooped down to inspect the scar on the girl's leg. 

 

10-year-old Cha Euna was already a troublemaker, but being the only child had its perks. A little cute act could get her out of anything, of course after the scolding though. The little one pouted her lips adorably, wrapping her arms around her mother’s neck before apologizing. 

 

The woman placed a peck on her daughter’s forehead and playfully nagged, “No more running, promise?”

 

At the age of 16, her inner rebellion only got worse. Except she wasn’t just running around the house, instead she decided to run away from home after getting into a heated argument with her father. Euna strolled the dark streets along a college town, still in her school uniform and a backpack of necessities. She admitted that the decision was quite rational, but her pride held her back from acknowledging her own mistakes. 

 

“Hey sweetie, what are you doing out here all alone?” a group of older boys walked up to her, eyeing her up and down with a loathsome grin on their faces. 

 

“Get away from me,” the teen glared at them.

 

Though that only made them more aggressive, grabbing her by the shoulder to stop the girl. They continued to leered her with their inappropriate comments, which was getting more uncomfortable by the second. 

 

“Get your dirty hands off of my daughter!” a man shouted, running up to the group aimlessly. Her father pushed them off as he pulled his daughter protectively behind him. Not only was he out of breath already, she could see sweats dripping down his forehead. He must have been out all night looking for her, she thought to herself.

 

“Stupid old man,” one of the boys returned a shove, causing her father to stumble back abruptly. Euna screamed, running over to help her father up before confronting those same boys once more.

 

“That was a mistake, you pricks,” the heiress hissed. She reached inside the pocket of her uniform, pulling out a cellphone. 

 

“You see this, boys?” Euna flipped her phone over for them to see a popular messaging app. With one click, she directly went live on the app to show their faces to her somewhat decent following.

 

“Get out of here before my followers blacklist all of you,” she whispered dangerously. Her father watched in amusement as those boys hid their faces from her and pulled away, with just a click of a button. 

 

“My daughter is pretty amazing,” the man complimented her. It didn’t even take long until she finally apologized to him, admitting her mistake after witnessing the struggle he went through to find her. His face immediately softened, bringing his arms securely around his precious daughter.

 

“You’re still getting an earful when you get home. I haven’t even scolded you for last week’s party that you secretly threw while your mom and I were out of town!” 

 

Euna whined, bringing both hands up to her ears to block out his voice. Ironically, she would do anything to just hear her parents’ scolding once more. 

 

 

“Are you sure you don’t want to come with us, honey?” her mom checked in on her before leaving for their company event. A special celebration was held at CC’s headquarter for the recognition of a new management branch. The founders, along with 30 new employees held a party at their newly opened

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter