War is Coming

Healer

  

Helping them rescuing someone is one thing, learning how to put my powers in use is another but seeing them prepare for a War is the worse.

I don't know where to look what to do 

I could hardly catch a glimpse of any of them the past couple of days

I saw Yonghoon in his armor for the first time yesterday and if he wasn't a Kalverie then I don't know what he is, it just fit him like magic 

I heard that he had a sword fight with Leedo just to test his potentials and see how good he was ... it was tie they said, I regret the fact that I wasn't there but I don't mind since I was in my library fixing something for Dongmyeong. The boy was slowly getting better and to be honest, I feel like the only reason he's doing okay is because of Xion. The two would share Xion's bedroom every night and talk for hours before either of them get any sleep.

I don't know what to do or what to think and I'm scared 

A War?  Going against Hwasa? Where do I stand in this?

On the morning of the second day, I decided I would go inside the Throne room invited and just check on what they are planning. The room was loud, I could hear their voices rambling from the end of the hallways. They were in a hurry, I heard few words here and there a "No" and a "This way" and "Tonight" and then more rumbling until I slowly pushed the door open and all eyes were on me now.

Total silence

Ravn took a few steps towards me "Is everything okay ?" he asked, "Do you need something ?"

"Do I need anything?" I asked feeling rather offended "You guys are going into War and not saying a word to me, how is that for a Something ?"

Ravn sighed giving the boys a quick look above his shoulder "This ... We have never wanted you to be involved in this?"

"Too late for that" I started my facts "I'm already too deep in this" ... "You can't shut me out like this, I carry the bloodline anyways" 

This expression on their faces, was a bit weird, they were worried, I wasn't trained for any of what was about to happen but I wanted to be part of it nonetheless "I'll stay in my lane, I'll heal the place, you know I can do that"

"We know you can do that but ..." Seoho trailed with his charming voice behind Ravn "This is not a place that you can heal easily" 

"That if it can be healed at all" Yonghoon continued, but I didn't care "I can at least try" ... "What if someone gets hurt then ?" I was just trying to give other excuses on why I should go with them but I got no response. They seemed tensed and perplexed, they didn't need another destruction but here I

"Thanks to you" Ravn trailed off again "Hwanwoong got his full teleportationam  power back, Keonhee is no longer the person he used to be, Xion's red flames are stronger than I have ever seen, Seoho's control over water is greater than ever, and I've got a Kalverie and a Swordsman by my side" ... "You have done more than enough for us and thanks to you we are ready to fight I just don't think it's a good idea to take you along" ... "We have no idea what's ahead of us and I hate to put you in unnecessary danger" 

I furiously stared at all of them before I stormed out of the room, I was mad, I know that they are trying to protect me but I am not a child, I wanted to be a part of this, I'm way into deep and I don't need protection I can manage by my own.

I left and I was furious, I started walking around the castle to calm my anger. Me, who was dragged to this world unwillingly, who lived her entire life in a bubble of emotions, I learn that I'm from another world and that I belong to a special bloodline with special gifts. For the first time in my life, I feel like I belong somewhere and now they won't let me protect it. I knew that everything was happening very quickly, they were about to move so fast. 

I can't have this 

I need to be there ... with them

That's why I'm here for, to help, to heal.

So I followed them.

When they were done putting their armors on, getting their gear ready. When they walked through the castle to the courtyard. Hwanwoong was taking them, teleporting them, from there.

They were looking around, almost as if they were saying goodbye to the place, the people standing somewhere away from them but nobody knew where they were going or what they were about to do, they were not going to involve any innocent people in this. They said their last casual goodbyes with warm smiles ... and I stared at them from afar but I couldn't stay put. 

I couldn't believe that they weren't going to speak to me before they leave, I was angry and disappointed but I wasn't going to be left behind. The moment I sensed Hwanwoong's powers about to take off, I ran.

I ran right into them

Right into Leedo's arms to be exact a d just like that, I force teleported myself with them. I was the intruder who made them gasp so badly.

Arriving at wherever this place was, I found myself on top of the muscular guy who screamed at my face "Are you Out of your damn mind?" Leedo was furious, not to mention the look on Ravn's face. The king of strategy himself didn't see this one coming too, Hwanwoong seemed a bit worried, it could have been dangerous but I didn't care and before anyone else could make a comment, their swords started to rumble.

Leedo quickly pushing me and protecting me with his armor. In this land of monsters, monsters don't sleep and our war has just begun. Leedo swaying his sword, loud noises of hungry creepy monsters that I couldn't get a close at because the Valkyrie wouldn't let me. 

Now that this war has just started, did I make the right choice?