That World

Healer

  

 

My eyes suddenly flattered open, I felt somehow light and comfortable then, I remembered and jolted out of where I was laying. 

Looking around, it was a spacious but rather dark room, a king sized bed in the middle, a huge closet, a mirror, a desk, few chairs and a low table and thay all looked ... old.

Like I was inside an 17th century bedroom.

No one was around and I didn't know where I was so the first thing I did was opening the window and see where I was and maybe escape.

The curtains, red velvet.

I stopped.

This colour.

This embroidery. 

I've seen it before. 

The six boys who took me were wearing it too.

It's the same embroidery I had on my blanket from when I was found as a baby. I was so confused, a mixture of emotions hit me, I felt like my world was crushing down "Where the hell am I?"

I looked around, this place doesn't look like anywhere I've been. I violently opened the curtains revealing the scenery in front of me.

A high castle.

Red velvet flags all over ... worn out and old, colors almost faded. Everything looked shallow, old and just ... sad.  

My eyes widened as I felt his presence behind me, my breaths quickened frantically and suddenly I heard his voice, coming from nowhere making me jump to my feet

"Hello my lady"  he said and when he realized how scared I was, he took a step towards me "I-m sorry I didn't mean to scare you" ... "Please forgive me" his eyes and tone very soft. It was the black haired guy from earlier in my room. 

"Where am I?" ... "What's this place ?" 

I couldn't help not to ask, I was getting out of my mind. He took a few more steps towards me, do they ever take these uniforms off?

He looked different than before, he wasn't as scary or mysterious, he was just a ... boy

"In case you don't remember me, my name is Seoho" he said "I'm sorry that everything happened so quick but I'm here to walk you through everything" 

His voice so tender, when did I even start to realize he was so ... beautiful? 

"Let me be the first to welcome you to the 7th Kingdom" 

He bowed so gracefully greeting me, welcoming me to this world

"7th what?"

He looked up with a smile on his face, and just like that, all my shivers and doubts were gone. Why is he so innocent and full of charm? I wasn't afraid anymore but rather and surprisingly ... curious 

"It's a long story but I must say that we are no longer on Earth but somewhere parallel, Earth is not that far actually"

his smile suddenly fading away, his expressions so sad instead "But the others are waiting for you, don't worry, you are safe here and we will guide through" 

He didn't have to ask twice, his whole presence was just too bright, making me feel like there was nothing to worry about. Even though he specifically said that I was no longer on Earth but somewhere parallel I was still okay. 

What did that even mean?

But I didn't ask, it felt okay to me

I must have lost my mind to be this calm when the situation is an absolute craziness 

He walked as I trailed behind him through the walls of this castle. So fascinating. So big and beautiful. I can't imagine the stories this place has hidden and I couldn't wait to unveil them all.

I followed him to this huge place, he pushed a what seems to be the biggest door I have ever seen in my entire life reveiling a ... Throne room but sadly without a throne.

There was a huge round table right at the center, and six chairs. Next to each chair, there was a pole with a flag on top, all different but same colour, bright Red. As I trailed behind Seoho, I saw them, standing at one corner of the room talking but immediately stopped when Seoho pushed the door open. I stopped as I saw them walking over to me slowly, each one of them taking a chair, they seemed to know exactly where their spots were. I was clueless, fascinated but clueless. I stood there watching them watching me ... I froze.

"It's okay" Seoho suddenly said with a fresh smile, what's wrong with him? So innocent, and what's wrong with me trusting him like this when I shouldn't?

I walked closer, I looked at them, the scar on Ravn's face was still visible, the one who got hurt earlier was now standing on his feet, Hwanwoong looks ... happy to see me? a small smile on his face while the blond one was peircing me with his looks but there was someone missing, the one with the weird complexion.

With their warrior outfits still on, Ravn looked up "On behlaf of my friends and our Kingdoms, we welcome you to the 7th Kingdom" 

"Why am I here?" was the first thing I asked, I didn't know what else to say and I needed to know 

Now my senses coming back to me, looking around frantically 

"I can see that Seoho's effect is gone" Ravn smirked eyeing Seoho and the other shrugged 

"Wh-at effect ?" I asked looking dumpfooled 

"Seoho has this charm, people trust him far too easily, it was a good idea to send him to talk to you first, he has a way with talking to people"

"I was under a charm?" ... well that kind of explains it 

"Not a charm really" Seoho said scratching the back of his head "It's just that I have a certain impact on people"

I sighed, this wasn't important, I shook my head trying putting this charm subject aside "Why am I here?" I asked again, this time, there was no way of avoiding the answer to my question. Suddenly, their expressions changed, it's starting to get serious.

"We need your help, to heal this place ... You're a Healer"