This World

Healer

  

Shocked and surprised as I was, I took his hand. Don't ask me why but what I have just seen wasn't a joke, it was real and the way they stood in front of me with wounds all over their faces. These boys were on the run for far too long it seemed, and somehow m, I'm in the middle of this mess too.

The only safe place I knew was my apartment, but I didn't say anything. I took his hand and stood up, my feet trembling terribly.

"Who are you?" I managed to ask "What was that?" ... "Why do you need to take me somewhere safe?"

I suddenly started firing questions, I didn't know where I got the courage from, I was so confused, I just needed to know.

"This world is new to us," he said, so graceful, looking around himself and up to the blue sky above us

"Where would you go if you want to be safe here?" he asked now looking at me and I didn't know what to say "Home?" I mumbled and he nodded looking behind himself giving his friend some kind of a sign and he came closer.

The other was shorter and thinner. Up this close, he didn't seem scary at all but rather too innocent. Ravn moved away letting the shorter guy face me instead suddenly holding my hand "Hold on tight" he said and I went back to panic mode again "W-what?" and before I knew it, something moved behind me, but there was nothing behind me it was just a ... wall.

And it feels like I got inside.

We all did.

inside the ... wall

I must be crazy for saying that 

It felt like I was falling into a hole in the ground. Too deep, but painless. It was just the sensation of being pulled or tugged from behind.

And I opened my eyes and I was home. 

Standing next to my computer desk, I looked up, they were kneeling down on one knee before me. 

I took a few steps back before I fell to the ground myself. Trembling in both fear and curiosity.

One by one, they started to stand up, except for the short one, he stood up last with some difficulty. The green-haired guy or Ravn as they called him took a few steps closer and he kneeled facing me

"I know this is a lot to take," he said "I'm Ravn, this is the Valkyrie and we are here to take you home with us"

I swallowed hard, I looked around and beyond him, is he really there? Is this really happening? My breaths hitched, I was speechless "Please" he suddenly said "I know it's a lot, let us explain"

I tried to catch my breaths "What the hell did just happen?" I was going mad

"Hwanwoong here had us teleported to your safe... place," he said finally realizing where we were, he stood up looking around "I don't know how safe this place is but we can't stay here for long"

"Ravn" someone called behind him, it was the blond one again now fully supporting the purple hair fairy they called Xion and the other was alerted. Ravn rushed to their side checking on him then looked back at me

"Can you help him?" he asked waking me up from my daze, I didn't even know what was wrong with Xion, I didn't know how to respond. They helped him to my couch slowly laying him down "Just stay with him Leedo" Ravn instructed the blond guy

It looked serious and it was happening right in the middle of my living room. Ravn came to my direction "My friend is hurt, can you help him?" he asked again and I nodded "I might ... have something in the ... first aid kid ... there" catching my breath with every word I said, I pointed to where I kept my first aid.
 

Ravn didn't have to go get it himself because the black-haired guy hurried to take it. He was quiet, I haven't heard him say a word so far, him and the other one, he looked different, just so different.

"Listen," he said "You may want to sit down" bringing my chair closer and I helplessly just sat down

"I'm Ravn, that's Leedo, Seoho, and Keonhee, Hwanwoong you already met and Xion is hurt" ... "We are not from this world but we came to find you" ... "We need you to come back home" ... "It's a long story but you were sent here to be safe ... your parents made sure of it" ... "This world is not where you belong you need to come with us"

At first, I didn't get a word, this world? your world? 

Wait ... my parents?

I was sent here?

I was looking at him with so much confusion and my head started spinning 

"I know you want answers, answers that you'll get when the right time comes but for now we need to go" 

His voice so firm but sincere, he didn't seem like he was jocking around and he took my hand, my head was going in all different directions. 

"Hwanwoong ... let's go" he said before they all came together next to their hurt friend, Ravn took me by the hand basically dragged by their side and again, it felt like the floor pulled us in and I was falling into a deep whole in the ground. The last thing I remember was a bright light hitting my eyes and then nothing.