Reunited

Healer

    

Ravn took few steps next to the younger "Hear what Seoho ?"

"That ... Ah-" Seoho clutched his head leaning down to his knees feeling the sharp pain in the back of his head, like a sharp piece of metal against glass. Ravn being closest to him quickly caught him helping him up to his feet "The sea, the water," he said "It's calling ... it's ... screaming at me"

The ocean was screaming at him? 

Seoho connected with the water and that was his gift, he often says that the water whispered things to him, it told him about storms or where the fishermen have to go today or if it had witnessed something. The water is always running, and as it runs, it witnesses things, carries stories, and tells all its secrets to Seoho. It never stops and it Carries all of its stories with it.
 

I always wondered how the boy was able to comprehend what the ocean told him, the stories the water had must be endless and the whispering inside his head must feel like a bee hives inside of him but Seoho seemed to have great control over it ... until today. 

Seoho was falling to his knees, the whispers turned to screams and it was obvious that something was happening, something the ocean had to make sure to tell him so urgently and it was screaming for Seoho at the top of its lungs, calling for him, begging him to hear the message it had for him.

Seoho stumbled on his own feet walking his way to the shore with Ravn and Leedo on both sides and the others trailing behind him. It was windy and cold outside, there was no storm but the water was agitated just like Seoho's mind right now. The moment his feet touched the tips of the water, Seoho fell to his knees, his hands in the sand, and closed his eyes trying to focus. 

And he suddenly pushed Ravn and Leedo away, he knew what was coming ... we didn't

A wave

Twice his height. 

It came out of nowhere and suddenly just ... swallowed him 

We have never seen anything like it ... at least I have never seen anything like it

"SEOHO?" Their alarmed voices started to raise when twenty seconds passed and the young Valkyrie was still under the water 

Can he breathe in there? 

Where did he go? 

Everyone was just standing there, Hwanwoong wanted to teleport himself inside the water and see if he can find him but then ... just like the tide would become so low, the water retreated itself away from Seoho. The boy still on his knees, drenched in water, he breathed in so deeply when we tried to reach out for him, he looked straight at Xion. 

"He's alive," he said between his breaths "I know where he is, he's alive" holding into Leedo to stand up, Xion was still not sure about what the other was saying. There was only one person he could think of right now but even that seemed impossible after so long "Dongmyeong" Seoho finally said the one name that everyone was anticipating "And there's someone else with him too" 

Xion just froze, his eyes wide and it seemed like no air was going in or out of his lungs, he knew that his brother was alive, he believed it for so long, they were twins, if one of them would leave this world, he would feel something inside right? but Xion just couldn't believe it, even with Seoho standing right there telling him the news
 

Drenched in cold water, Seoho walked over to the younger "I know where he is Xion, let's go ... he's alive"

"I'll take you there, just tell me where they are," Hwanwoong asked, why walk there when you can teleport? but even in Hwanwoong's weak state they weren't so sure, Hwanwoong couldn't maintain his powers for too long but I was there "You'll help me if I can't bring us back right?" Hwanwoong didn't have to ask, of course, I would and I nodded endlessly.

They all held hands and in a blink of an eye, we were there. I looked up, Hwanwoong seemed to be doing okay, Xion looking around dazed. It was a forest, we were surrounded by trees and it was almost dark, dead leafs covered the floor as we walked following Seoho, we were close, he said "By the river banks" 

Xion had no clue, I felt sorry for the young boy he must have been extremely disoriented and confused, everything happened so fast and all of a sudden, we were doing fine the past few weeks and now this. Nobody expected this.

 

I mean it's good news, great news even but we had no idea what we were walking into. The river was only five minutes to the north, we finally arrived and started looking around. Keonhee being the one with extra senses "I smell blood" he said pointing in the direction and we followed, Ravn so alarmed, Leedo keeping a hawk-eye on Xion, the boy was obviously perplexed, Seoho and Keonhee led the way while Hwanwoong and I followed behind everyone. 

And from afar we could see them 

Two of them, two drenched figures, one laying on the hard dirt floor while the other hovered on top of him obviously trying to wake him up. 

As we got closer, the man noticed us and he immediately stood up to defend the other on the floor  "Don't you dare take another step" he called from afar. Even to the Klavyrie, the man seemed to be unknown "Identify yourself" he called "We are not here to hurt you" Ravn yelled from where we were standing few feet away showing off his armor and the red velvet flag embroidered on it and the other immediately recognized it. He knew that the Kalvyrie were no threat to him.
 

Keonhee took a step "Yonghoon?" he whispered the name, unknown by the others but to his surprise he was right. Yonghoon took a hesitant step closer "Keonhee?" ... "But I thought you were dead" the other looked so devastated, broken even, he fell to his knees with tears in his eyes "Save him" Yonghoon pledged "Please that's all I'm asking" 

Looking behind him, it was getting dark and Xion couldn't wait anymore, he ran his way to his twin on the ground. Yonghoon not stopping anyone from getting closer anymore, he was hurt. The blood Keonhee smelled earlier wasn't coming from Dongmyeong but rather Yonghoon. Keonhee got closer to the injured boy on his knees eyes filled with concern and confusion "I thought you were dead too" Keonhee said before picking up Yonghoon off the ground. 

Xion couldn't believe his world, his brother was in his arms, after so many years, he longed for this moment, deep down, he knew that his brother was alive but he wasn't breathing. 
 

Dongmyeong was cold as ice and he wasn't breathing. So confused, Xoin lit up a fire all around us, with anger and frustration building up inside him, he created a circle of fire around both of them and he violently started to shake Dongmyeong. All he wanted was to wake him up, he can't die on him now that he finally found him, he can't leave him now that they are finally reunited. 

 

Seeing the fire being lit up, Yonghoon knew exactly who the boy was. Dongmyeong wouldn't shut up about his twin brother and his gifts, he was clutching into Keonhee and breathing in deeply, the injury on his left abdomen was deeper than he thought. It was crazy, the atmosphere was crazy. I have never seen Xion so devastated and the fire was about to destroy the whole forest so I asked Hwanwoong to take me inside the circle where Xion was holding his brother in his arms screaming at him to open his eyes and breathe for him.
 

I could help, I was confident, I did it before maybe I can do it for Dongmyeong too. This is what I have been preparing for the whole time, my gift is to heal people so I needed to put it into use.

Finally getting inside the circle, I ran my way to Xion, his tears were already falling on his cheeks to his jaw, he was going crazy. When he noticed me kneeling next to him, I told him to let me try to help. He looked at me with his doe eyes "Please" he begged "Save him" I put my hand on the other's forehead and my hands lit up, I was scanning him just like I did with Keonhee and I just knew.
 

Dongmyeong had so much water in his lungs he couldn't breathe. I had to force the water out of his lungs somehow. I proceeded to his lungs and my hands lit up again I tried to press the water out, he was out of breaths for too long I don't know if this was going to work but I did it anyway and then ... he started coughing and vominting water, trying to catch his almost none existing breaths and he pushed me away. Probably scared but then he saw Xion.

The fire calmed itself down 

Keonhee still holding into Yonghoon when Ravn finally got a hold of what was going on inside the circle, we were technically out of reach, Hwanwonng asked everyone to come closer. And just like we came to this place we were back to the castle again.