A different person

She’s back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Five years later..

 

 

 

“Unnie.. Jisoo unnie” Lisa was screaming for her name the first thing in the morning. “Wake up unnie!”

 

Jisoo rolled around the bed once more before slightly opening her eyes.

 

She was dead tired the night before.

 

“You have a lot of orders to make today unnie!” Lisa tickled her. “Get up now..”

 

Jisoo got up finally.

 

She had started a small catering business three years ago after taking up a two year course.

She didn’t have the motivation to pursue her career as a make up artist.

The word “cosmetic” was too much for her.

It reminded her of her older sister. It made her heart heavy.

 

“Do you know what time I slept last night because of your son?” asked Jisoo. “He kept on crying until 3 am.. I didn’t know what to do with him.. Did your husband take him to the nursery already?”

 

Lisa nodded as she prepared her things for work.

 

“Why do you always leave Leo with me every Sunday night?” asked Jisoo. “I swear I’d take my revenge on you and Mino when I get a child someday!”

 

Lisa and Mino ended up getting married a year later after all the mess happened. As soon as they got married, they gave birth to Leo.

 

“That’s why you should find yourself a husband now unnie” said Lisa. “The owner of the club near my workplace is really interested in you.. everytime I bump into him, he only asks about you”

 

Jisoo helped her fix her clothes.

 

“I’ll mind my own business..” said Jisoo. “Just tell Leo to make me sleep earlier next week, okay? I don’t know where he gets all his energy at night..”

 

“Leo is always looking forward to seeing you” said Lisa. “He keeps on asking me to take him to you.. I think he’s really in love with you unnie..”

 

Jisoo combed Lisa’s hair and zipped her skirt from the side.

 

“Did you sleep here again last night?” asked Jisoo. “You used my shampoo, didn’t you?”

 

Lisa smiled at her before going out of her house.

 

Jisoo lived there with Lisa until she got married with Mino. 

The couple lived just a few blocks away from Jisoo’s house but they would always visit her to check on her.

Jisoo had always been cheerful despite what she went through.

She tried to move on as quick as she could that’s why she got herself busy as soon as she moved out from her sister’s house.

 

Jisoo washed her face before going to the kitchen to cook.

She looked at her face in the mirror.

 

“Unnie.. how am I going to move on?” she asked her reflection. “I can see your face when I look at myself..”

 

She looked at the calendar. It had been two months since the last time she went to visit her.

Although she wanted to see her as many times as she could, she was afraid of bumping into Taehyung.

 

Instead of going on the exact date of her birthday, her death anniversary or other occasions, she’d choose a random date to prevent herself from seeing him.

 

Five years were a lot but she’d be lying if she said she had no feelings left for him.

She sometimes wanted to see him even for once, but she wouldn’t..

It was the punishment she chose for herself.

 

She had to cook for twenty office workers for lunch. She was used to cooking for many people. She had been doing it for two years already.

She loved it. The fact that she would be busy all day cooking and be too tired at night to even think of herself was pleasing for her.

 

After packing twenty lunch boxes, she got a call from Mino.

 

“Will you do me a favor?” asked Mino. “Lisa is at work all day and I forgot I had to go out of town in the afternoon for a delivery.. will you be able to look after Leo later?”

 

Mino and Lisa owed Jisoo a lot. Whenever they needed help, she would be the first one they’d ask.

Probably because Leo spent most of his time playing with Jisoo, he loved her like his real mom.

Jisoo would always complain to Lisa about him but she loved him a lot.

She had always treated him like a real son.

 

“I will take care of him but I’ll have to bring him somewhere with me” said Jisoo. “I wanted to visit my sister today after delivering the lunchboxes..”

 

“Then I’ll help you get your deliveries done then let’s pick up Leo and I’ll drop you off at the cemetery.” said Mino. “Does that sound good?”

 

After finishing her delivery, Jisoo went to the nursery to pick up Mino’s son.

 

Jisoo and Mino were standing next to each other but Leo didn’t even pay attention to his father. He ran to Jisoo and hugged her tight.

 

“Everyone would think he’s your son..” said Mino Leo’s hair. “You only see your Jisoo.. what can I do about you?”

 

Jisoo carried Leo in her arms.

 

“Leo likes me a lot, right?” asked Jisoo. “You have good eyes.. my dear Leo”

 

Leo kissed her cheeks shyly.

 

“I will marry you when I grow older” he said while blushing. “You are mine..”

 

Jisoo kissed him back. She found him irresistible.

She thought a three year old boy proposing his love to her was way too cute.

 

“Thanks Jisoo” said Mino. “Are you sure you’re okay taking the bus later?”

 

“I know you’re worried about your son and not about me” said Jisoo while getting off his car. “I’ll make sure he gets home safely.. I’ll call Lisa later to tell her Leo is with me.. you should go now”

 

“Alright” said Mino while closing the door. “I’ll get going now.. thanks again Jisoo.. and also, send my regards to my friend in heaven..”

 

Jisoo smiled as she waved goobye to him.

Leo was holding Jisoo’s pinky finger while they were approaching her sister.

 

Jisoo was always nervous whenever she went to visit her sister. 

She was praying in her head that she wouldn’t see Taehyung.

 

She saw there were flowers. She felt relieved. It meant Taehyung had already come to visit her sister.

She’d be anxious if she didn’t see those flowers, thinking he’d come out at an unexpected mome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter