Those pictures

She’s back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

When Jisoo opened her eyes, Taehyung was not there anymore.

Instead she found a note written by him..

 

“You were sleeping soundly and I didn’t want to disturb you. I have urgent matters to take care of at the company today but I promise to come back home as early as I could.

Make sure to eat these peaches that you love.

I love you..”

 

 

There was a basket of peaches next to their bed. He knew how Jisoo loved them ‘cause he saw her eating them always.

 

She smiled as she got up from bed. She went to shower and when she went out of the bathroom, she heard someone knocking on the door.

It was Lisa.

 

“I thought you were still sleeping.. you must have been tired last night..” Lisa smiled wickedly. “I saw you fighting yesterday but then..”

 

She giggled.

Jisoo hit her arm lightly.

 

“I knew it when you didn’t come down for dinner” said Lisa covering her red cheeks. “The two of you were so romantic”

 

Jisoo was just laughing at her cute reaction.

 

“You should go down now while I clean up the crime scene..” said Lisa still smiling at Jisoo. 

 

“You are having weird thoughts this early in the morning” said Jisoo. “Come and have breakfast with me..”

 

“I have eaten already..” Lisa said. “Ahh.. Mino is also downstairs waiting for you..”

 

Jisoo hurried down immediately. She wanted to apologize to him for Taehyung’s behavior last night.

She was worried that Mino might have gotten hurt because of what her husband did but thankfully it didn’t seem like the case.

 

Mino greeted her warmly as he gave her back her phone.

 

“I didn’t even know I left it in the car” said Jisoo. “Thank you for bringing it to me this morning..”

 

“I just noticed it this morning to be honest” he replied. “Are you okay now? Have you talked already with him?”

 

Jisoo just nodded. She thought she had put him in an awkward situation.

 

“I’m sorry.. my husband misunderstood us last night” she said. “He didn’t mean to hurt you..”

 

“It was nothing.. I understand him” said Mino. “I’d be jealous too if I were your husband.. you shouldn’t be worried about me..”

 

Jisoo smiled. She was relieved that Mino didn’t get hurt or feel offended.

 

“But.. are you okay now, Jisoo?” asked Mino in a serious voice. “You looked very worried after we went to visit your late grandfather yesterday..”

 

Jisoo’s smile faded right away. That smile just turned into a frown.

 

“Were you able to remember anything yesterday?” asked Mino. “I thought some memories might have appeared..”

 

But Jisoo wasn’t able to recall any memory from yesterday.

 

“Nothing..” Jisoo replied. “I still can’t remember anything..”

 

It was the truth. 

She stared at her grandfather’s picture for long yesterday but nothing came to her mind. It seemed like she was looking at someone she had never ever met in her life.

 

“That’s a pity..” Mino commented. “I thought you’d get an answer to all your questions..”

 

“I did get an answer..” said Jisoo. “I was able to find out something for now..”

 

Jisoo found out something very important.

Behind the picture of her grandfather, there was another picture she failed to notice at first.

 

She took out something from her pocket and handed it to Mino.

 

“What is this?” he asked before seeing what it was. “Where did you get this picture?”

 

And upon looking at it, he couldn’t hide his bewilderment.

 

“So what you were saying was actually true?” he asked. “It was the truth in the end..”

 

Jisoo nodded. She looked very disturbed when she first saw that picture. She couldn’t believe her eyes either. She didn’t expect any of it to be true..

Who would have thought she’d really have a twin sister?

 

She saw that picture by pure coincidence. She took the picture of her grandfather to look at him closely but she discovered there was another picture hidden behind.

 

It was a picture of her and her twin sister she didn’t know existed for real.

 

That moment, she knew it by her heart that she had met her twin before getting into that accident.

And probably, the woman in her memory, who was stabbed was her..

She was worried that she might have gotten really hurt.

 

“This picture must be taken around seven to eight months ago..” said Jisoo. “Could you help me find her? I’m worried about her..”

 

“I will..” Mino replied. “I’ll make sure to find her and bring her to you”

 

 

Jisoo went back to the bedroom to look for the letter Mino had told her about a few days ago.

 

She searched through her closet and all the boxes she had on top of it. But she couldn’t seem to find anything.

 

She even tried to look for it inside Taehyung’s cabinet but there was nothing.

 

She tried to compose herself. She looked around the room. If she were to hide something from everyone, where would she put it?

Then she thought she might have brought it to her office.

But her office was clean and neat when she went there.

 

She went to find Lisa.

 

“You have many stuff so I had to put some things in the old guest room and the others are behind the the garden..” said Lisa scratching her head. “Do you need my help? You look pretty tired..”

 

Jisoo had been searching everywhere and she didn’t notice her hair was all messy.

 

“Don’t worry..” she replied fixing her hair. “I will tak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter