Warm embrace

She’s back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

“I thought you were angry at me..” said Suho. “I’m glad you called me first..”

 

Jisoo called Suho to meet up with her.

She needed to clarify some things with him.

 

“I am disappointed not angry..” said Jisoo. “I shouldn’t have expected anything from you..”

 

“But what I did would benefit you greatly Jisoo..” said Suho. “After you get your sister’s company from him then we can start afresh and get married..”

 

Suho seemed not to have realized that Jisoo didn’t like him for real.

 

“I’m sorry you seem to have misunderstood me Suho..” said Jisoo. “I.. I don’t want his company..  I won’t take it away from him..”

 

Suho looked angry for some reason.  

 

“If you don’t do it.. I’ll do it myself” said Suho. “If only your sister had married me, it would have been mine..”

 

“Do you want to know why my sister didn’t choose you?” said Jisoo. “It’s because you didn’t love her.. the only thing you wanted from her was her company.. you were greedy..”

 

Suho stood up aggressively from his seat making the chair fall on the floor.

Everyone in the caffè was looking at the two of them.

 

“But Taehyung was the same.. or he might be worse than me” said Suho as he grinned. “He married your sister for money but now.. he loves you.. what kind of a ridiculous story is this?”

 

Jisoo lowered her head. Suho’s voice could be heard by everyone.

 

It was one of the reasons she couldn’t let herself love Taehyung.

She felt ashamed of herself for loving her twin’s ex husband.

She couldn’t imagine how people would think of her and Taehyung. 

And how people would feel pity towards her sister who died and got her husband stolen by her own twin.

 

“I’m sure Taehyung loved my sister.. I could swear on it..” said Jisoo. “They loved each other so please don’t talk ill about them.. it was all my fault that this happened.. just put the blame on me..”

 

“I had the chance to talk with your sister’s legal uncle.. he told me they had asked for a general meeting tomorrow afternoon.. and they will ask Taehyung to be removed from his position” said Suho. “Will you come and tell everyone you don’t want the company?”

 

 

 

 

In the meantime, Taehyung and Jungkook were also discussing about the said meeting.

 

It was chaotic at the company.

The employees wanted an explanation from Taehyung about what happened five years ago.

 

“What are you going to do?” asked Jungkook. “Will you ask her to clear the misunderstanding? Or will you willingly step down so they would stop talking about it?”

 

Taehyung put his forehead on his desk. He didn’t have any plan in his head. He couldn’t think of any.

 

“It wasn’t mine to begin with..” said Taehyung. “Nothing is going my way.. it seems I can’t have either Jisoo nor this company”

 

Jungkook was perplexed. Then he remembered Taehyung telling him to stop him if he ever did something stupid.

 

“You told me not to hesitate to tell you this..” said Jungkook. “I wish you wouldn’t hesitate either.. you shouldn’t give up just like that.. you haven’t done anything yet”

 

Taehyung smirked.

 

“I can’t believe you’ve got to tell it to me in this situation..” he said. “Thanks for reminding me..”

 

Jungkook handed him the last files he had been asked to organize.

 

“This is what I needed to know the most” said Taehyung. “I’ll get going now..”

 

 

 

—————————————————————

 

 

Jisoo was cleaning when Lisa suddenly barged into her house.

 

“What are you doing here with Leo?” asked Jisoo. “It isn’t Sunday today.. why is he..?”

 

Lisa looked like she was in a hurry.

 

“I was supposed to look after him today unnie but..” Lisa was embarrassed to continue speaking. “One of my collegues got sick all of a sudden and I have to fill in for her.. I’m sorry unnie but if you aren’t busy..”

 

Leo held Jisoo’s hands right away. He looked too happy to be with her.

 

“I’ll play well with my aunt” said Leo. “Bye mom..”

 

Jisoo was baffled. She saw how big of a smile he had on his face. She couldn’t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter