He wasn’t

She’s back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo looked awkward during the whole ride with him.

 

She had never talked to him before. She didn’t expect him to even ask her to take her home. 

 

She just wanted Taehyung to see she had forgotten about him. 

 

The owner of the club was really into Jisoo. 

He had liked her for a long time. He first saw her when Lisa started working as a shop assistant near his club. Jisoo would sometimes go and bring her food and he would see her.

 

“You really didn’t have to drive me home” said Jisoo to Suho. “Thanks for the ride anyway..”

 

Suho unbuckled the seatbelt for her. Jisoo felt uncomfortable by his gesture. 

She barely knew him.

She kinda regretted what she did in front of Taehyung.

But she had to do that.

 

“It’s my pleasure..” said Suho. “I really wanted to meet you..”

 

Jisoo smiled a little. Not that kind of smile of being happy but she gave him a smile because she didn’t know how to react.

 

Suho seemed a nice guy. But she was still awkward with him.

 

Jisoo was going out of the car when Suho held her hand.

She was taken aback.

 

“Can we see each other again?” asked Suho. “I want to spend more time with you..”

 

Jisoo, who didn’t know what to say, just smiled again.

 

“I will take that smile as a yes from you” he said. “Goodnight Jisoo..”

 

 

 

 

 

She kept thinking about what she should have said that time again and again. She could have blatantly refused him but she didn’t.

She kept on asking herself the whole night if what she did was right.

 

 

 

 

“Unnie..” said Lisa softly. “Stop being angry please.. I really didn’t want it to happen.. Who would have thought you would meet your ex husband there?”

 

Jisoo glared at her.

 

“I mean your sister’s ex husband” said Lisa looking more sorry than ever. “Look at me unnie.. please?”

 

“I know you didn’t mean it..” said Jisoo. “I’m not angry at you.. It’s just.. five years have already passed since I last saw him.. meeting him like that yesterday was.. “

 

Lisa hugged her.

 

“It must have been hard on you unnie..” she said. “I would have cried if I had been in your shoes.. I admire you unnie.. not just because of what happened last night but because of everything.. you did everything by yourself..”

 

Jisoo sighed. It was everything she could do. Her heart was feeling heavy again. Meeting Taehyung made her feel very uneasy. 

She was afraid of thinking about him. Because if she thought of him, she’d think about her sister automatically then she’d feel sorry again and blame herself..

 

“Why don’t you give it a try unnie?” asked Lisa. “You should try dating him.. I mean.. Suho looks like a nice person.. he owns a nightclub.. he has money.. well, yes, he’s surrounded by women because of his work but..”

 

Jisoo zipped her Lisa’s skirt and pushed her towards the door.

 

“I’ll pick Leo up later..” said Jisoo. “You can enjoy your time with your husband.. today is the only day I am not busy so I’ll let the two of you enjoy your time together..”

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Taehyung also kept on sighing during the entire meeting with his employees.

 

“What’s wrong, sir?” Jungkook whispered to him. “Are you not liking any of their presentations? Shall I tell them to stop?”

 

Taehyung yet sighed again.

He wasn’t even listening to anyone. His mind was filled with thoughts about what happened the night before.

He couldn’t believe what he saw.

Jisoo held that man’s hands as if she knew him very well. 

He thought they knew each other for a long time. 

 

Jisoo didn’t seem like the type to make the first move.

Or maybe, it looked like that to him. Because just like what she told him, he just didn’t know her.

 

“Do you still want to go and pick a suit?” asked Jungkook. “The launching of the new product is in three weeks so we can just go next time.. you don’t look well today”

 

“Let’s just go today..” said Taehyung. “I have to be busy so I can’t stop thinking of anything else..”

 

Jungkook nodded okay.

 

“Are you perhaps being like this because of that woman?” asked Jungkook. “You have become very sensitive after meeting her..”

 

Taehyung admitted it. He couldn’t deny the fact that he became just more sensitive after meeting her. It was all his fault. He had been loving her for five years already..

 

“It’s a lot more complicated..” said Taehyung. “I don’t even know how to explain or where to start..”

 

Jungkook was unaware of anything about his wife. He had been abroad his whole life and when he came back to Korea, he became Taehyung’s secretary right away.

 

“Then I’ll go and order something to drink while you get your suit” said Jungkook. “I will call you later..”

 

Jungkook was looking for a coffeeshop when he found a little boy crying in front of the ice cream shop.

 

The little boy looked lost. He wanted to just pass by him but the little boy approached him and held his pinky finger.

 

“Will you take me to my aunt?” asked the little boy. “I was going to get ice cream but then.. I lost her”

 

Jungkook felt bad. He lowered his back to look at him closer.

 

“What’s your name?” he asked. “I will take you to your aunt now”

 

The little boy stopped crying fortunately.

 

“Leo” he replied. “My aunt has long black hair.. she’s pretty and her lips form a heart when she smiles at me”

 

Jungkook couldn’t quite understand his description. He scratched the back of his head while listening to him.

Then he noticed the little boy looking at the ice cream shop.

His mouth was watering.

 

“Do you want that?” asked Jungkook. “Shall we grab one?”

 

He took Leo inside and bought him his favorite chocolate ice cream.

 

He was watching him eat happily when a woman suddenly grabbed Leo’s hand.

 

“My pretty aunt” said Leo with his cute little voice. 

 

Jungkook recognized the woman. It was the woman he saw the night before.

 

It was Jisoo.

 

Unlike him, Jisoo was unable to recognize him. Her eyes were too focused on Taehyung that she didn’t remember anyone else last night.

 

“Leo.. how did you end up here?” Jisoo was almost crying. “What will I tell your mom if something happened?”

 

Jisoo’s eyes shifted to Jungkook.

 

“Thank you for staying with him..” said Jisoo. “I’m sorry he created you trouble.. “

 

She kept her head bowed until he tapped her arm lightly.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter