Same thing

She’s back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

*flashback to the night of the accident*

 

 

“Jisoo, listen to me please..” said Taehyung as he ran after her. “Jisoo I beg you..”

 

But Jisoo continued walking. He grabbed her hand to stop her.

 

“What do you want to tell me?” asked Jisoo. “What is there to be explained?”

 

Taehyung didn’t know how to explain himself.

 

“Will you listen to me?” he asked her in a serious tone. “It just happened that way but..”

 

Jisoo pushed his hands away from her.

 

“It just happened that way? How could you say that to me?” asked Jisoo. “I’m already feeling stressed these days because of what’s happening around me.. and now.. you even did this..”

 

She opened the door of her car and drove away from the company.

 

Taehyung was left alone at the parking lot only for a moment. He was reached by Irene a couple of minutes later.

 

He ran to her as soon as he saw her approaching him.

 

“How could you do that?” he asked her as he pushed her against the wall. “You called her to my office so she could hear what you were going to tell me, didn’t you?”

 

Irene’s eyes didn’t even quiver.

 

“It isn’t entirely my fault..” she replied. “You were the one who called me..”

 

Taehyung loosened his grip.

 

“I mistakenly called you.. but you..” said Taehyung. “You should have called Jisoo or someone else.. you knew I was drunk..”

 

He left Irene there and drove home immediately. 

 

But Jisoo wasn’t home yet. None of the maids saw her come in.

It was already past midnight but there was no sign of her.

The nearest place she could go to was a villa two hours away from Seoul but he doubted she’d go there during winter.

 

He had been calling her several times already but she wasn’t answering her phone.

And around 1 am, he received a call from her number but it wasn’t her who answered. It was the police informing him she had been into an accident and she was taken into the  hospital.

 

It was the first time they ever got into an argument. He regretted that moment more than anything in his life. He thought he was about to lose her. He didn’t love her that much but he felt guilty and blameworthy of what happened to her.

 

He didn’t go home for days until Jisoo finally became stable. He felt relieved for a moment but she then fell into coma.

 

During those six months she was sleeping, Taehyung felt like living in hell.. those were sleepless nights he wouldn’t be able to forget..

 

 

 

*end of flashback*

 

 

“You can pick anything you like, Lisa” said Jisoo while looking at the clothes in front of her. “I think this will suit you well..”

 

She had asked Lisa to come with her to the shopping mall. 

She needed some new clothes for herself.

 

“You should wear this..” said Lisa pointing at a bikini. “You are already married anyway..”

 

Jisoo covered herself in embarrassment. Only imagining herself wearing such a revealing outfit was making her feel shy.

 

Taehyung asked her to come with him to the beach for a photoshoot for their new cosmetic products.

It was just a business trip but she felt like she needed some new outfits. 

 

“Why are you hesitating when you have worn more revealing outfits than this before?” asked Lisa. “I saw some of your pictures while organizing your stuff..”

 

Jisoo couldn’t remember any of it. Probably that was why she felt embarrassed.

 

She bought several dresses for her and for Lisa as well.

She felt like she was her little sister. She thought she might have wanted one when she was younger.

 

“How do you think he will react if he sees you wearing that dress?” asked Lisa. “I personally think he’ll like it.. no man can resist that..”

 

Jisoo felt shy again.

 

“But I feel like he will get angry..” said Jisoo. “What if we argue because of that dress? What am I going to do?”

 

Lisa laughed at her.

 

“He will like it for sure.. don’t worry” she replied while smiling. “Now that I think about it, I have never seen the two of you argue..”

 

“Really?” Jisoo looked happy. “I am relieved to hear that.. I have been asking myself a lot what kind of wife I have been to her..”

 

Then Lisa clapped her hands as she remembered something.

 

“But I have heard you argue with someone over the phone” she said. “It happened at least a week before you got into that accident..”

 

Jisoo’s eyebrows wrinkled.

 

“I did? What was I saying?” she asked. “How did I sound like?”

 

“You sounded worried more than angry..” said Lisa. “I couldn’t hear you clearly because the door was closed but you were like.. you know that feeling when you are scolding a younger sibling..”

 

Jisoo felt lost again. She had no recollection of that either. She was wondering if that was somewhat connected to what had happened to her.

She felt the need to get an answer to all her questions.

But she didn’t know how to start.

 

The day after, she ran into Mino who was organizing the plants in the garden.

 

“Why are you always here even when you aren’t working?” asked Jisoo. “Do you like flowers that much?”

 

Mino gave her a rose.

 

“Take it..” said Mino. “You used to like it a lot..”

 

Jisoo took it from him. She thought every woman would like roses just like her.

 

“Your grandfather planted and watered these flowers for years..” Mino continued. “He said he didn’t give many flowers to his only daughter when she was alive..that’s why he made this garden for his granddaughter..”

 

Just hearing it made her heart break but it was more heartbreaking not to even remember anything about her grandfather who loved her so much.

 

“Did you grow u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter