But not you

She’s back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Taehyung wasn’t there anymore when Lisa came back to pick her son up.

She only found Jisoo and Leo sleeping on bed the night before.

 

“I couldn’t even wake you up last night unnie..” said Lisa. “You slept so soundly.. you were smiling in your sleep..”

 

“I must have been tired taking care of Leo that I slept very well” she replied. “Ahh.. what about your husband? Is he coming back today?”

 

She abruptly changed the topic. She hadn’t told Lisa yet that she met with Taehyung a few times already.

 

But Lisa could read her mind. She knew what she had been up to.

 

“You were with Taehyung last night, weren’t you?” asked Lisa while raising her eyebrows. “Leo has been telling me stories about an uncle who likes you.. Are you back together?”

 

Jisoo sighed before answering.

 

“We have never been together, haven’t we?” said Jisoo. “We never dated.. we never got married.. we are nothing..”

 

Lisa put her hands on Jisoo’s shoulders.

 

“I honestly think that five years of waiting is enough..” said Lisa. “If one of you had gotten married or moved on, it would be a totally different story but.. unnie, the two of you are still in love with each other..”

 

Jisoo hugged Lisa.

 

“I have too many things on my mind right now..” she uttered. “Whenever I look at him, I can’t help but think of my sister and my angel.. why did I only do bad things to him?”

 

Lisa comforted Jisoo whenever she felt down. As a mother, she understood her pain of losing a child. 

She thought Jisoo would have been happier had her child been born.

 

Then Jisoo received a message from Suho.

He asked to meet her so they could talk better.

 

“I’ll apologize for my behavior last time. I have something important to tell you that can help Taehyung’s company. Will you meet with me later this afternoon? I will send someone to pick you up”

 

 

Jisoo didn’t want any more misunderstanding. She also wanted to tell him not to contact her again.

She wanted to cut off ties with him.

Thus she made her decision to see him for the last time.

 

 

“It was my fault that you got involved with Suho” said Lisa. “I’m sorry unnie..”

 

“Don’t be sorry.. it turned out for the better” said Jisoo holding her hands. “It would have taken longer if you hadn’t introduced him to me.. I’m glad that it ended quick..”

 

 

 

Around 4 pm that day, Suho’s personal secretary came to pick up Jisoo from her house.

 

She didn’t know where she was heading to but it took almost an hour to get to their destination.

 

She looked around her. The parking lot seemed familiar to her.

And once she got out of there, a stunning view of the sea was awaiting her.

That moment, she realized why it looked familiar to her.

 

It was the beach where she came with Taehyung five years ago. She remembered fighting with him there.. it was that time she had thought she was his wife..

 

“Please come this way..” said the man who brought her there. “Mr. Suho is waiting for you inside..”

 

Jisoo looked at the building in front of her. It was a hotel. The same one she was supposed to stay that night years ago.

 

“He’s inside there?” asked Jisoo. “In this hotel?”

 

The man nodded as he guided her inside.

 

“He had some business here today” the man replied. “He is waiting for you in his room now”

 

Jisoo stopped in her place. She had a bad feeling about it but she thought she had already come far and wanted to get it over with as soon as possible.

 

She was thinking it was the only way for her to help Taehyung. 

Since she had put him in that serious situation, she wanted to do something for him.

 

She found Suho only wearing a robe in his room. She couldn’t help being uncomfortable sitting in front of him.

 

She was looking around his room. It was a suite located on the highest floor with soundproof walls.

Even if she cried for help, nobody would hear her.

She got scared. Her fists clenched.

 

Suho noticed it. He stood up and sat next to her.

 

“Are you scared?” he asked while grabbing her hands. “Your hands are cold..”

 

Jisoo pushed his hands and stood up.

 

“You said you’d tell me something important” said Jisoo. “Please tell me now so I can go already..”

 

Suho pulled her arms down making her sit again.

 

“Don’t be in a hurry..” he said. “The truth is.. I have nothing to tell you.. I called you here because I wanted to see someone else”

 

Jisoo’s brows furrowed as she looked at him.

 

“Who?” asked Jisoo. “Who is it that you want to meet?”

 

“Your husband..” said Suho. “I mean your sister’s ex husband..”

 

Jisoo stood up and pushed him.

 

“He won’t come here because he has an important meeting now” said Jisoo looking furious at Suho. “Don’t you dare..”

 

“I have sent him a message already.. that you are staying in this hotel room with me” he said grinning. “He’ll be here soon..”

 

Jisoo slapped him.

 

“You said you were sorry.. Why did I even believe someone like you?” she sounded very angry. “I have never seen such a big coward like you..”

 

Suho grabbed both of his hands and pushed her down on bed.

 

“Shut your mouth or I might really do something to you..” he said scanning her face closely. “Now that I take a closer look at your face.. you really look the same as the other Jisoo.. no wonder he got you mixed up..”

 

Jisoo turned her head away from him. She couldn’t stand him anymore.

 

Then a loud knock on the door was heard. 

 

“He came..” said Suho. “I still can’t believe he chose you over the company..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter