Her punishment

She’s back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

That ceiling.. that hospital gown.. that hospital room.. 

 

Everything looked the same. 

 

She once woke up there with no memories and she felt lost back then.

But right now, she woke up in that same room with too much memories that she couldn’t handle it.

 

She was feeling lost more than ever.

 

She opened her eyes to see Taehyung beside her.

He was holding her hands.

He needed to hold those hands before but at that very moment, she wanted them to be away from her.

 

She pushed his hands slowly as she turned her head from him.

 

Taehyung was still unaware of her regaining her memories.

His car was arriving in front of the gate when Jisoo had come out and fell down on the ground.

He took her immediately to the hospital and Mino wasn’t able to explain anything to him either.

 

Jisoo got up and removed the IV drip administered to her.

 

“What are you doing Jisoo?” asked Taehyung. “You aren’t well yet.. “

 

Jisoo stood up without saying a word to him.

 

“Why aren’t talking to me?” asked Taehyung while grabbing her arm. “I was worried when you fainted outside..”

 

Jisoo looked at him and pulled her arms away from him again.

 

“Why are you doing this to me, Jisoo?” he asked her. “Tell me what’s wrong.. I beg you”

 

Jisoo turned around from him. Her tears were already falling down without her knowing.

 

Taehyung saw her tears and hugged her from behind.

 

“Why are you crying, Jisoo?” he asked her as he tightened his embrace. “You’re making me feel anxious..”

 

Jisoo held both of his hands tight before removing them from her body.

 

Then she faced him with tears in her eyes.

 

“You knew, didn’t you?” asked Jisoo. “I know.. that you already know it.. but.. since when? How long?”

 

Taehyung gulped nervously. He wanted to wipe her tears but Jisoo pushed his hands away from her.

 

“It was my fault.. I know..” Jisoo nodded her head. “I was the stupid one.. I should have taken a closer at that picture.. then maybe.. I would have realized sooner..”

 

“What are you saying?” asked Taehyung. “What would you realize?”

 

Jisoo pulled down the sleeve on her left shoulder.

 

“It’s impossible not to remember a very visible birthmark on your wife’s shoulder, isn’t it?” said Jisoo. “Now tell me.. since when? Since when did you know I wasn’t your wife?”

 

Taehyung wiped the sweat running on his forehead.

He wasn’t surprised.

He knew that she would regain her memories sooner or later.

 

“Do you remember everything now?” asked Taehyung. 

 

Jisoo wiped her tears as she looked at his face.

It hurt her that he didn’t even seem surprised.

She pushed him lightly.

 

“When were you planning to tell me?” asked Jisoo. “When?.. after I get pregnant? After I give birth? Or maybe before I die? Why didn’t you tell me anything? Why?”

 

Jisoo shouted at him as she crumpled down on the floor.

 

“Why did you pretend.. like I was your real wife?” her voice cracked a little. “You must have noticed I was different from her.. but you didn’t tell me anything..”

 

Taehyung knelt down and held her hands.

 

“I’m sorry..” he whispered. “I’m sorry that I can’t even say anything to you right now.. I’m really sorry Jisoo..”

 

“Why are you always sorry to me?” she asked him. “You are sorry to me when you should be more sorry to my older sister.. did you even try to look for her? Do you even know what happened to her? Do you-..?

 

“She died..” said Taehyung in a low voice. “I looked for her... and I found out what happened.. that day before we went to the beach.. I went to look for her..”

 

Jisoo burst into tears. She couldn’t handle it anymore.

Taehyung hugged her tight. She wanted to push him away but her body was too weak to even move her hands.

 

“I found out you weren’t the same when you said you ate a peach.. your sister was allergic to peaches and apricots..” said Taehyung patting her head gently. “I was only suspiscious that time.. Then I saw your left shoulder.. and I became certain..”

 

Jisoo was just crying while listening to him.

 

“I was also confused at first.. that I was just seeing your sister in you.. I wanted to stay away from you because I knew it wasn’t right but..” he said. “But I realized that I love you when you ran away from me that night at the beach.. I found out it was you that I love..”

 

Jisoo was breathing heavily. She wasn’t okay.

There was a great confusion inside her head.

 

“Get out.. please” said Jisoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter