A lost angel

She’s back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jisoo asked Mino to pick her up from the launching event. She didn’t want Suho to bring her home.

What he did to her made her angry.

 

“Were you with Taehyung?” asked Mino. “Did you talk?”

 

Mino heard about Suho but he didn’t know Jisoo had started dating him.

Lisa didn’t tell him purposely because she knew her husband would oppose it. 

Mino was the older Jisoo’s best friend and he was also very protective of the younger one.

 

“I saw him..” said Jisoo. “I didn’t know anything and I came here.. I caused him a huge trouble”

 

“What do you mean?” asked Mino. “I don’t want to interfere with your life but I think I have to say this.. why do you keep on hurting yourself? You always blame yourself for everything..”

 

“This time, I am to be blamed certainly..” said Jisoo. “I ruined his event tonight..”

 

Mino couldn’t comprehend clearly what she was saying.

 

“That was his launching event, wasn’t it?” asked Mino. “Don’t tell me everyone saw you.. “

 

Only then he realized the problem Jisoo was talking about.

 

“Will you take me to his company tomorrow?” asked Jisoo. “I need to tell him I didn’t mean to create this mess..”

 

Mino was worried about her.

But he knew she was also worried about Taehyung’s reputation in the company. 

 

He was certain everyone would talk about the twin sister of the former CEO coming back and that they would use her to make Taehyung step down.

 

“I’ll bring you there tomorrow Jisoo..” said Mino. “But promise us you will be strong.. you never know how this might end up..”

 

Jisoo felt distressed about the situation.

 

“If only it was me who died that night.. nobody would have to go through this..” said Jisoo. “Everyone is having a hard time because of me..”

 

 

Meanwhile, Taehyung had just gone back to his apartment. He looked tired even though the event ended earlier than usual.

 

“You shouldn’t worry too much sir..” said Jungkook. “I’m sure they will ask for a general meeting but as long as Ms. Jisoo says she isn’t interested..”

 

“Just her presence was enough to tell she was interested in the company” said Taehyung. “I would have given it to her before if she had asked me but she didn’t.. and now after five years, she wants it back? I can’t understand her..”

 

Jungkook wanted to calm him down. He understood that he was being extra sensitive because it was Jisoo.

 

“Why don’t you rest first?” said Jungkook. “Let’s see what we can do tomorrow..”

 

“I could only watch her..” said Taehyung. “It hurt my pride to see her with another man.. but I didn’t have any right to run after her..”

 

Taehyung was more bothered by that kiss he witnessed.

Seeing Jisoo holding hands with him last time was already painful for him and that kiss was too much for him to handle.

 

He lied down on his bed and closed his eyes.

But even with his eyes shut closed, all he could think of was her.

 

He reached for the drawer on his left table and opened it.

He grabbed something and carefully stared at it.

 

It was the younger Jisoo’s picture. It was inside the letter that the older Jisoo received making her learn about her twin sister’s existence.

 

Taehyung had found that picture inside the older Jisoo’s bag when she got into the accident.

He had kept it before not knowing it was the younger Jisoo.

He wanted to give it back to her but she left him.

 

“Why are you suddenly doing this to me?” he asked himself . “Isn’t five years of not seeing you enough of a punishment?”

 

He fell asleep looking at that picture. 

He could only wish to see that smile on Jisoo’s face again.

 

 

The next day, Jungkook picked him up from his apartment. 

 

“I didn’t ask you to come..” said Taehyung. “Were you afraid I might do something bad to myself that you had to check me out?”

 

It was exactly what Jungkook was thinking about.

Seeing Taehyung acting like that last night got him worked up too.

 

“Well.. I woke up early this morning” said Jungkook. “I just thought I should come and pick you up on my way to work..”

 

Taehyung was still holding Jisoo’s picture. Jungkook saw that. He didn’t realize his love for her was that deep.

He had also realized the weight his CEO had beeing carrying for the last five years.. 

He had expected every scenario but not this one. 

He would have never figured out that Taehyung was in love with the twin sister of his ex wife.

 

“If I happen to do anything stupid in the future..” said Taehyung. “Don’t hesitate to stop me.. you must stop me right away..”

 

 

As soon as they reached the company, Taehyung found Jisoo waiting for him outside his office.

 

Jungkook didn’t know if he had to leave them or guard them. He was only looking at the two of them who weren’t saying to each other.

 

“Leave us for a moment” said Taehyung. “You can organize the files I left the other day..”

 

Taehyung grabbed Jisoo’s hand and dragged her inside his office.

 

“About what happened last night..” said Jisoo. “It was not my intention..”

 

He didn’t even let her finish what she was saying.

 

“I thought about it all night..” said Taehyung. “Did you plan everything with him? That night I saw you at his club.. you appeared in front of me purposely so I could get mad at that producer, right?”

 

Jisoo turned her head away from him but Taehyung pulled her hands closer to him.

 

“Then you showed up last night..” Taehyung continued. “Because you wanted to ruin my event.. you chose the perfect timing so everyone could see you and..”

 

Jisoo pushed his hands off of her.

 

“You are telling me you thought about all of this all night?” asked Jisoo. “You think I did this to destroy your company which used t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter