From now on

She’s back
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It didn’t feel like six months had passed already.

But it didn’t feel like it only happened yesterday either.

 

Perhaps there was nobody who felt her absence. 

Although her presence was outstanding.

 

She used to be feared by everyone.

She was once a tiger but she woke up like a kitten.

 

Jisoo opened her eyes slowly.

The ceiling was white.. she was wearing a hospital gown.. 

Her head ached as she looked around her.

 

Someone was holding her hand. It was a man.

 

“Jisoo..” he was calling that name. “Jisoo.. look at me”

 

But neither the man nor the name was familiar to her.

She pulled her hand from him and looked at him face to face.

 

She didn’t know him.

 

She looked around her but there was no one she knew.

That room was full of unfamiliar faces.

She got up and put her hands on her head.

 

“What happened to me?” she asked herself. “What am I doing here?”

 

She looked around her again and found someone looking at her in the mirror.

It was supposed to be herself but she couldn’t recognize her either.

 

She cried as she looked at that reflection of hers.

Why was it that she couldn’t even recognize herself?

What happened to her?

 

Then that pair of hands from before held her hands again.

 

“Jisoo.. it’s me” that man said. “Kim Taehyung.. your husband”

 

Then she heard the doctor say.. “After waking up from coma, she might experience memory loss for some time.. the impact was big so I think she might not be able to recall even the most basic information such as her name and your name..”

 

She closed her eyes again trying hard to think who she was and what had happened to her but there was nothing she was able to recall.

 

“Jisoo.. it’s okay” said Taehyung as he held her hands tighter. “Don’t force yourself..”

 

She looked at him again. He was supposed to be her husband but her heart couldn’t even recognize him.. She felt nothing.. as if she had never met him in her life..

 

But she needed to lean on somebody that moment.. she needed a hand to hold to be able to stand on her feet.

 

A week had passed before she could go home. 

She understood so far that she owned a cosmetic company and during her absence, her husband took over her position.

Even though everything looked unfamiliar to her, the word “cosmetic” didn’t feel strange to her at all.

She thought she must have really loved doing her job.

 

“I’m very glad you came back home” said her driver. “But I feel sad you can’t remember me.. it’s me.. Mino, your childhood friend”

 

Mino’s grandfather and father worked for Jisoo’s family and he eventually worked for her as her personal driver when they retired from their jobs.

 

Jisoo felt bad she couldn’t remember him.

 

“When you look at me like that, I can’t help but think you really came back” he said. “You always had that sad expression in your eyes whenever I saw you..”

 

“Was I always sad before?” asked Jisoo. “Did we talk a lot?”

 

Mino smiled at her.

 

“Of course we talked a lot before” said Mino. “Until you got married.. then you became another person..”

 

She saw his smile fading away.

 

Then Taehyung came and asked her to go to with him to their room.

 

She looked around the room and as expected, she couldn’t remember anything. The room was just as unfamiliar as everyone to her.

 

Taehyung was just watching her.

He didn’t how to approach her. He was worried he might burden her. The doctor had told him not to force her because she would be too sensitive to everything.

 

They got married only a year ago and just six months later, Jisoo got into that accident.

Her car crashed into the traffic light leaving her severely injured and the car completely destroyed. It was a miracle she survived and woke up from coma months later.

 

“If you have anything to ask, you can ask me Jisoo..” said Taehyung. “I took a leave today.. I’ll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter