Memory Lane 9

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tap your Playlist and listen to Ordinary thing by (Naeun and Chorong) while reading this chapter. Totally recommending it. 

 

I walked in the direction of nowhere. I've been walking for almost hours and didn't realize that's its nighttime already.

 

The incident and the words of Manager Oppa still bothered me up until now.

 

And the more I think about our situation, I slowly blamed myself for acting stupid. I lashed out the heavy feeling that I've been holding for months at them knowing that they don't have any idea about it.

 

'Pabo Namjoo-ah' I facepalm at the thought.

 

 

I gazed to my ankle and getting oddly better, I looked at my left and the cold breeze of the river welcomed me with a lot of stars and a bright moon. 

 

 

"Like that night" I said to myself and slowly walked to our usual spot. 

 

 

Out of all places, my feet brought me back here.

 

 

Somehow the memories we made in this place comforted me, whenever I'm having a hard time.

 

 

I sighed at the thought and fasten my pace a bit then I saw a petite figure sitting in her usual spot, looking calm and composed. 

 

 

"Naeun-Unnie?" I called the figure with a hint of nervousness in my voice. 

 

 

Just like that night, she turned around and smiled at me. 

 

 

"I knew you would be here sooner enough" she said knowingly. 

 

 

I hang my head low due to embarrassment and went to sit beside her.

 

 

I bit my bottom lip and trying to composed myself and also the silence between us didn't help. 

 

 

Buf after minutes had passed I heard her sighed and felt her staring at me. 

 

 

"You know being jealous is pretty normal Namjoo-ah, especially you love the person." she said still looking at me. 

 

 

I curled myself like a ball and felt more embarrassed than before at her statement. 

 

 

"Mianhe-Unnie" I apologized to her sounded like a whisper. 

 

 

"It's okay Namjoo-ah you're not the only one who's at fault in here," she said while lightly smiled at me. 

 

 

"Where did we go wrong Unnie?" I said to her and brink of tears started to build up in my eyes. 

 

 

"The situation put us into this Namjoo-ah and I'm sorry for making you feel that I don't care about you" she said. 

 

 

And for the first time at our talk, I gaze in her direction and stared at her eyes. 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter