Memory Lane 10

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This is my memory from the past that changes me who I am now"

 

"Hold on Namjoo-ah Unnie will do something" 

 

​​​"Thank you for saving me that night" 

 

"I'm not holding it back anymore Unnie, will you be there to witness it?"

 

​​​"I'm greatful for having sisters like them in my life" 

 

-Naeun

 

 

I stared at the floor while quietly settled myself at one of the bleachers inside the building. 

 

"This is harder than I thought" I heaved a sigh while still staring at the ground.

 

 

I've been here for I don't know, since I lost track of time. It seems like forever. 

 

 

'Maybe I would just quit' I thought to myself and started seeing around. 

 

 

I'm not the type of person whose bubbly I'm a quiet type that doesn't talk much and knowing that I would trained myself and join a group, needs me a lot of courage to face it. 

 

 

I'm about to stand when someone approached me,a man with a black suit. He motioned me to get up and followed him. 

 

 

'There's no turning back' I sighed and followed him. 

 

 

I just followed him while I'm stucked in my thoughts and dealing my nervous breakdown. 

 

 

When I'm about to regret my decision. We've arrive to a door revealing the CEO and some chubby cheeked girl. 

 

 

I looked at her and studied her features. I learned that despite of her youthful appearance I can tell that she is older than me. 

 

 

I went at the chair beside her as instructed by the man. I composed myself and greet the people inside the room while bowing. 

 

 

After they acknowledged my greetings the CEO motioned me to sit then he started to discuss some things. 

 

 

I gazed at the girl beside me. 'So she's a trainee in here I wonder we could be in the same group' I thought to myself then went back to listening the CEO. 

 

 

An hour have passed the discussion ended and the man escorted us two to another part of the building. 

 

 

I keep myself silent and just tailed behind them. After such moments the girl looked at me and smiled shyly. 

 

 

"Hello, So we're gonna be trainees here" She said shyly in a formal tone. 

 

 

 "I guess" I respond to her keeping up in the conversation. 

 

 

"I'm Son Naeun by the way, may I know your name?" I said shyly said and mentally facepalmed myself.

 

 

'Pabo Naeun-ah you're too obvious' I said to myself and about to scold myself again when the girl answered me with a genuine cute smile. 

 

 

"I'm Chorong, Park Chorong" she said and while offering a hand shake. 

 

 

 

I touched her hand and smiled back at her. 

 

 

 

After that incident I never thought that the girl I'v

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter