Memory Lane 28

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“A memory that will serve as a lesson”

 

“I’m fine worry about yourself”

 

“I’m tired”

 

“As much as I want to quit, I can’t because I love you all too much”

 

“Being a leader is putting your life on the line”

 

-Chorong

 

I stared at the table as I hang my head low.

 

I’m now at our CEO’s office with the other staffs announcing I’ll be the leader.

 

“Are you gonna accept it Chorong-shi?” he asked me once again

 

“Why me? CEO-nim? I mean itt could be Eunji or Bomi” I said to him clearly disapproving the position of a leader.

 

“It’s a company policy to let the oldest member lead the group” he stated.

 

I sighed and thought about it a lot.

 

“Are you up for it Chorong-shi?” he asked.

 

‘Like I have a choice’ I thought and sighed.

 

‘If I became a leader lots of burdens will put on me’ I thought then I remembered the other members whom I considered my friends.

 

‘They are too young’ I thought and sighed.

 

“Okay I’ll take it” I said to them and bowed as I exited myself out of the room.

 

After that day until our debut days had come, I took the responsibilities as a leader until one of our members choose to leave. 

 

“Yookyung-Unnie,Is there a chance you can change your mind” Namjoo cried as we heard the news Yookyung leaving the group because of studies.

 

Yookyung smiled at her and look at all of us as she bring her luggage with her.

 

“Take care to all” she said and went to the door without hesitations.

 

I heard the sobbing and whimpers of my members as I just stared at them like nothing.

 

I sighed and went to them reassuring everything will be alright, as I hide all my true emotions.

 

As a leader, knowing one of your group mates left is a big slap for me.

 

‘Like where did I go wrong?’

 

‘I mean Yookyung left the group for studies, but this is a sudden leave even I’m the leader I don’t know about it’

 

‘I’m supposed to be the leader I should know everything’

 

‘I failed’

 

Many thoughts runs to my head, as I remember the faces of my members crying because of Yookyung’s departure

 

‘Where did I go wrong?’

 

As days goes by, I would cry to my sleep still blaming for myself of Yookyung’s departure.

 

“Unnie are you okay?” Eunji asked me cutting off my thoughts.

 

We’re here at our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter