Memory Lane 21

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A memory that will comfort me"

 

"Please stop..... Please" 

 

"Save me"

 

"I need to do this"

 

"I felt relieved"

 

-Bomi

 

"Annyeong I'm Bomi, nice to meet you all" I said then bowed.

 

I'm in my elementary years where I thought I could make friends, but sadly fate doesn't let me.

 

I stared at everyone whose has cold eyes on me. I bowed down my head and went to my seat quietly.

 

I never thought that this would start hard but I've never even give up.

 

"Hello, I'm Yoon Bomi can I sit with you"I asked.

 

It's lunch time already, I'm here to take my chance to befriend someone.

 

" No you can't" said the girl.

 

"But why?" I asked innocently.

 

"You're ugly" she spatted back to me and went back to chatter her friends. 

 

I sadly went back to my seat and eat my lunch quietly, while tears started to form in my eyes. 

 

As I'm about to finished I felt a person tapped my back and I saw a boy. 

 

"Hello I'm Kim Jaejin" he introduced himself and lend a hand to me. 

 

I looked at it and hesitated for a second, but I took his hand anyway. 

 

"Bomi, Yoon Bomi" 

 

Many years had passed and I'm now in highschool. 

 

The friendship I had with Jaejin is getting stronger, he became my pillar and my hero of all those years, not until that day. 

 

"Jaejin-ah, let's go?" I asked him while he hanged out with the cool boys. 

 

Jaejin became popular when we reached highschool, that's why nowadays we seldom talked to each other. 

 

As days goes by he became colder. 

 

"Tomorrow Bboom-Ah, we have a practice today" He said with her puppy dog eyes. 

 

I smiled and nod at him, quite disappointed on the news. 

 

I turned around an walked away from them, then suddenly I heard their conversation. 

 

"Why are you still friends with that ugly girl?" one of his friends said. 

 

"I need her" Jaejin responded. 

 

I smiled at his response and continued walking. 

 

Weeks had passed, we never had the chance to talk and those days without him it became hell. 

 

"Ohh are you crying? Where's your prince charming?" Seoli said. 

 

Im here at the girl's bathroom being trapped by bunch of my bullies. 

 

My hands formed into a ball of fist holding myself not to beat them, since my father trained me taekwondo since I was a child, but they remind me not to use it for unnecessary circumstances. 

 

"Just shut up" I spatted at her while biting my lips still controlling myself. 

 

"Don't tell me what to do" she shouted and motioned her friends to hold both of my arms which they immediately obliged. 

 

I try to get away from their grip but it's still useless, knowing they are 5 of them. 

 

"Can't you just leave me alone? Huh, Seoli-shii?" I asked her while tiredness consumed me. 

 

"I dunno maybe after you get away with Jaejin?" She said. 

 

Seoli had a crush with Jaejin since our freshman year, since we're close she thinks I'm a rival of hers. 

 

"Heh, You wish" I spatted back at her while her friends tightened their grips in my arms. 

 

"Ohh so I don't have a choice then" she said then ordered something to her friends. 

 

After a second pass I felt continuous pain on my stomach causing me to commit a little blood. 

 

"Stopppp!" I pleaded while her friends continued to punch my stomach. 

 

"So are you gonna leave him?" She said grabbing my hair to face her. 

 

"Never! OVER MY DEA----" 

 

"Bbom-ahh!!!!" Jaejin called me and went to my direction,immediately carried me to the corner. 

 

"Bbom-ah, Gwaenchana?" He said with a concerning voice. 

 

I nod at him and closed my eyes for a bit,I heard some shouts from Jaejin before I felt my self passed out. 

 

"My hero" I whispered and let darkness consumed me. 

 

Here we now at our secret spot chilling, after the incident Jaejin never left my side. 

 

"Want some?" He asked as I sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter