Memory Lane 3

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We've arrived at the apartment. As expected we bought more than we expected, I guess Eunji-Unnie is right all along.

 

I put the grocery bags at the dining table and looked at Chorong-Unnie.

 

"Unnie this is quite a lot" I said to her while catching my breath.

 

"We forgot Ice cream" Namjoo-Unnie interrupts while pouting. 

 

I looked at her and tapped her shoulder.

 

"We just got Bingsu awhile ago unnie" knowing her that she won't stop talking if she doesn't get what she wants.

 

I passed by her and went to Chorong-Unnie's direction to asked where I can find my spare clothes.

 

"It's still in your room Hayoungie" she said 

 

I thanked her and went to my old room to change my clothes. 

 

I opened the door to my room and went to my cabinet to grab some comfortable clothes. As I rummage through my clothes I saw something that catches my eye a thing that I carried through my early years as apink. 

 

 

My diary... 

 

 

I grabbed it and went to find a chair where I can sit. 

 

 

"It's been so long" I said to myself while opening the diary. 

 

 

I looked at the dates and one certain date caught my attention. 

 

"2014 April" I softly uttered the date then I started to read. 

 

Flashback:

(APRIL 2014, Night) 

 

 

"Unnies wait for me" I shouted at them while running through their direction. 

 

 

"Palli maknae ah " Eunji-Unnie shouted back at me. 

 

 

I stopped for a bit to catch my breath. If you're wondering what's the commotion all about we just raced our way to the Han River so we can have a picnic to celebrate our early 3rd year anniversary. 

 

"Look at the sky it has so many stars" Bomi-Unnie exclaimed while pointing the stars above like a child. 

 

 

I smiled at her and watched the beautiful sky. What a view. 

 

 

I helped my members preparing something for our picnic and after that, we settled down. 

 

 

"Arghh this is quite relaxing" Namjoo-Unnie said. 

 

 

"Yeah after preparing for our comeback, I can relieve some stress" Naeun-Unnie said. 

 

 

I smiled at her words then Bomi-Unnie exclaimed. 

 

 

"Let's make a toss, fighting for our 3rd year anniversary and many many years to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter