Memory Lane 20

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week had passed, after our tiktok livestage for now we're back on our busy schedules.

 

"I miss them" I uttered softly and sighed.

 

I'm here in my own place, laying around since it's my day off.

 

'Maybe I'll invite them' I thought while tossing the pillow above. 

 

As I was busy of my own thoughts I felt my phone beeped. 

 

"Aigoo our daily checker" I said and giggled at the name of the caller then respond. 

 

"Unnie where are you?" she exclaimed. 

 

"I'm here at my apartment Maknaengie" I said and smiled. 

 

I heard a loud ruckus a few seconds before she respond. 

 

"Sorry for that Unnie, okay, well are you done eating?" She asked. 

 

I shooked my head and smiled. 'Aigoo, you're really our angel'. 

 

"I'll eat later, what are your plans for today?" I said to diverge the topic. 

 

"Aisshh this Unnie better eat after I end the call, and nope I don't have plans I'm now playing with bbang" she said. 

 

" bbang Say hi to your Eunji-Noona" I heard Hayoung said then immediately I heard a barking sound. 

 

"Hello to you too bbang, Noona misses you" I said. 

 

 "Well he misses you too Unnie" she said. 

 

After a moment of silence, I respond to her. 

 

"Can you come here, on dinner?" I asked her while hugging my pillow. 

 

"Hmmm sure Unnie, I have nothing to do anyway I'll be there at 6. I just have to feed bbang and call Namjoo-Unnie" she said. 

 

"Aigoo our maknae is too caring" I responded while staring at the ceiling. 

 

"It's my pleasure to know my Unnie's are fine, besides I've been doing this for almost 10 years already" she giggled. 

 

"Can you call the others to come" I said while hugging my pillow tighter.

 

"Yes Unnie, okay gotta go I need to call Namjoo-Unnie. Bye Unnie Saranghae, eat now!" she said then hang up. 

 

I stood up and sighed then look around. 

 

"Okay I'll get ready" I said then looked at the panda stuff toy on my couch. 

 

I picked the panda and hug it. 

 

"Will you help me, our panda?Hmm?" I said and pinched the cheeks then went to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter