Memory Lane 23

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As I woke up, I furrowed my eyebrows and rubbed my eyes while I felt a sudden pain on my head.

“What is this place?” I uttered softly.

I easily get off the couch and saw my members peacefully sleeping.

‘Now I remember, Eunji invited us for dinner’ I thought.

I settled myself on the chair near the window, and the peaceful view of the night sky appeared in front of me as the incident earlier appeared in my mind.

‘Why do I have to see him again, after all these years?” I sighed and shifted my position to look at my sleeping members.

I don’t want them to be a part of any of this,  The time when I knew them I just can’t get the thought why I’m having these best  people in my life.

I mean we batter and fight sometimes but we learned from it, the bond we had is just so strong…

These five girls who are thought to be strangers are now the vital parts of my life.

I sighed and smiled sweetly looking at them then put my attention to Namjoo sleeping peacefully while hugging Chorong Unnie.

Never did I thought that I’ll meet her again the girl that sacrificed herself just to save a stranger.

I went to their place and settled myself beside her then I caress her chubby cheeks.

“Namjoo-ah I won’t let your sacrifice put into waste” I whispered.

“If facing him is the only solution to this, then I’ll gladly do it just for you” I continued as I sadly thought what happen those past years.

“Unnie?”

I looked at Namjoo while grabbing her hand as we rush her to the operating room.

“Hang on there  Namjoo-ah, please be okay” I said while tears streaming down to my cheeks.

Instead of responding she only smiled at me, and it oddly put me at ease.

 As we stop in front of the emergency room the nurse ushered me to wait outside.

  I looked at Namjoo one last time an saw her waving her hands while smiling at me. I waved back at her and wave my pinky, I saw her giggled a bit and                        tiredly nod at me as the doors slowly close.

 Promise me Namjoo-ah, promise me that you’ll be okay’ I thought then settled myself at the chair near me and silently prayed.

 Many hours had passed still no news of Namjoo’s condition. Her parents arrived a few hours ago as they heard the new, that’s when I learned that she is                    an only child.

 I suddenly felt pang of guiltiness inside my system. I explained to them what happened as soon as I they arrived, I continuously said sorry to them after the                  explanation but to my surprise they comfort me and none of it was my fault.

 As for Jajein, I heard that he was been caught by the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter