Memory Lane 16

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"A memory that I will never forget"

 

"Unnie, I'm tired already can I just give up?"

 

"Acting though infront of many people may look cool but  acting weak with your love ones is another story"

 

"I'm sorry for being a burden to you"

 

"Thank you for being there"

 

-Eunji

 

 

 

"Eunji-ahh you're Eomma's calling you" Manager-Unnie told me. 

 

 

'Wait a sec' I mouthed at her while listening diligently at the director. 

 

 

It's almost 4am in the morning after the director called it a day. 

 

 

I'm filming my first drama 'Reply 1997' and debut as an actress while juggling with our group schedules. 

 

 

I went to Manager-Unnie and grabbed the phone while thanking her. 

 

 

I dialed my Eomma, while tapping my feet nervously. 

 

 

'How can she call at this hour' by the thought of it, seems like there's a trouble at home. 

 

 

"Yoboseyo?" I heard my Eomma's voice. 

 

 

"Eomma why did you call? Is there something wrong?" I asked her while settling myself one of the chairs in the set. 

 

 

I slumped back at my seat while scratching my forehead, avoiding myself to sleep. 

 

 

"Your Appa" she said in a hoarsed voice. 

 

 

I frozed for a second at her response. 

 

 

"What happened to Appa?" I said while fighting my nervousness. 

 

 

"Your Appa has been brought to the hospital Hyerim-ah" she said in a cracked voice. 

 

 

By the mention of hospital, I dashed out of the drama set while ignoring Manager-Unnie's voice then took a cab. 

 

 

"Eomma where are you?" I said to her while trying to act calm as ever. 

 

 

"Seoul Hospital" she respond then the call went off. 

 

 

I told the driver the location and composed myself. 

 

 

'Please let him be okay, please' I silently prayed. 

 

 

I felt the phone beeped from my hand and looked at the caller. 

 

 

"Rong-Unnie" I whispered before answering the call then her leader voice approached me. 

 

 

"Jung Eunji, I've been calling you nonstop why are you not answering my calls. Manager-Unnie told me you ran out from your drama set" she said calmly.

 

 

 But despite with her calm voice I can feel her anger within her voice , that made me quite irritated. 

 

 

"Appa is in the hospital Unnie, I'm sorry" I said then about to end the call. 

 

 

"Send me the address" she said then ended the call. 

 

 

I tapped the address and send it to her. 

 

 

I've arrived at the hospital and thanked the driver then went out. 

 

Many people will be quite shocked at my appearance but that is my  least concern for now. 

 

 

I saw the figure of my Eomma and I ran to her direction. 

 

 

"Eomma" I called her attention while catching my breathe. 

 

 

"Hyerim-ah" she said and went to hug me. 

 

 

I retract from the hug and asked her. 

 

 

"What happened to Appa, Eomma?" I asked her while readying myself at her response. 

 

 

"Your Appa got into an accident at his work" she said then burst into tears. 

 

I comforted her while letting her cry in my arms. 

 

After a few minutes we decided to settle down then wait for some updates. 

 

I composed myself next to my mother and try to rest my eyes when I notice a fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter