Memory Lane 15

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We're about to head out after our radio promotions of my drama.

 

I felt my phone beep as we head to the van.

 

"I need to take this, Manager Oppa" I excused myself and went to a shady area.

 

I looked at the caller then a playful smirk immediately formed in my face. I respond the caller and a female voice approached me. 

 

 

"Yah, why are you not telling me you have a schedule here" she shouted causing me to put my phone away from my ear.

 

 

I faked a gasp and hid my giggle before responding.

 

 

"How did you know Meung-Unnie?" I said while looking at the building. I bet she's watching me from afar.

 

 

"Let's just say my baboons are like a hawk watching you from afar" she smugly said.

 

 

"Are you hiring some people to watch us?" I questioned her despite knowing the truth.

 

 

"More like that" she bluntly said.

 

 

I gasped again and respond to her.

 

 

"Okay remind me to tell Rong-Unnie later" I said and about to end the call.

 

 

"Okay you got me , the maknaes told me about it" I heard her sighed.

 

 

'You're always afraid of Rong-Unnie, I mean we all are' and shooked the thought of it.

 

 

"So you're telling that they are your baboons? " I playfully respond. 

 

 

"Aish, I'll give you some iced Americano later just shut it" she said. 

 

 

"Call" I said and saw manager Oppa signaling me we need to go. 

 

 

I gave him a nod then went to the van, not yet ending the call. 

 

 

"You need to go Naeunie?" she asked. I knew it she's watching me. 

 

 

"Yeah Unnie, got some schedule to attend" I stated and settled myself inside as I felt the van moved. 

 

 

"Should I end it? " She asked. I just shooked my head at her response. 

 

 

"No need Unnie, ahm what about you,aren't you busy? " I asked. 

 

 

"Aniya breaktime Naeunie. Don't change the topic, why didn't you tell me?" she insisted. 

 

 

"I just want to suprise you Unnie" I half lied. 

 

 

The truth is I want to hide from her because I might spill about my surprise later. 

 

 

"Aish this kid, you know that I miss you since we're both busy on our individual schedules" I heard her sighed at the other line. 

 

 

"I miss you too Unnie don't worry we will meet later" I'm talking about our live tiktok stage. 

 

 

"Of course, see you soon Naeunie I need to go break time's over"

 

 

"See you Unnie, don't forget my iced americano" I sheepishly said to her. 

 

 

She complained but agreed to it anyway before ending the call. 

 

 

I slumped at my seat and looked at the road. 

 

 

I went through my bag and pull out the bracelets. 

 

 

'I hope they will like it' I thought and then there's something from the past came into my mind. 

 

 

 

"Rong-Unnie look, they are so beautiful" I said to her while pointing at the rings. 

 

The 6 of us went to mall for our long vacation before we head to our families. 

 

She awed in adorement while looking at the rings. 

 

"Shall we buy it?" I suggest to her. 

 

She noded immediately and call the attention of the other members. 

 

"What is it Unnie?" Bomi-Unnie asked while approaching us, same for the others. 

 

"Omo these are so beautiful" Namjoo exclaimed with sparkling eyes. 

 

"They are" I whispered and nodded at her. 

 

"Naeuniee found this pretty rings and suggest that we will buy it" Rong-Unnie stated. 

 

 

"Like a couple ring?" Hayoung asked. 

 

I blushed a little at her response and felt sudden shy about the idea. 

 

"Sure how much is it?" Eunji Unnie asked. 

 

"Approximately 101,000 won" Bomi-Unnie stated while looking at the price. 

 

"I don't have enough money, I mean I have but.." Bomi-Unnie said while scratching her head. 

 

 

"You're saying Unnie, that it costs a lot of money?" Hayoung eyed her playfully. 

 

I smiled a bit at Hayoung's statement knowing Bomi-Unnie doesn't like to spend a lot. 

 

 

"Don't worry Bbom-ah I pay half of it" Eunji-Unnie said smo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter