Memory Lane 26

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Namjoo?” I looked confusingly at her and felt happy as I saw her.

 

She immediately approached with all smiles.

 

“Rescue Unnie, it’s been a long time” she said.

 

I shyly nod my head at her then respond.

 

“Hehehe yeah, you don’t need to call me Rescue- Unnie” I said to her.

 

“Uhmm I didn’t have the chance to know your name since you walked out” she scratch her head and grinned at me.

 

‘Oh yeah she doesn’t remember you Bbom-ah,pabo-yah’ I thought to myself.

 

“Sorry for the late introduction I’m Yoon Bomi, you can call me Bbom” I said to her while I offered a hand shake.

 

She smiled at me then grabbed my hand doing a hand shake.

 

“I’m Kim Namjoo, incased you forget” she said.

 

‘Believe me I didn’t forget what you did on that night, nice meeting you again for the second time Namjoo-ah’ I thought and simply smiled at her.

 

Many years had passed and we became idols under the group named Apink. At first, I was afraid to interact with my co-members but Namjoo was there to help me all from it.

 

As days are getting older I became close with all the members, never did I thought that there are people willing to accept me as who I am.

 

We shared some stories and secrets to each other, but not all until that night.

 

“Whose up for spin the bottle” Hayoung happily exclaimed, as she went to join us in the living room handling an empty bottle of soju.

 

“We’ve already played it several times Maknaengi” Eunji dramatically said while doing a joke pose to tease Hayoung.

 

“You don’t want to play with me anymore” HAyoung pouted while she started to fake cry.

 

I laugh at their interaction, then Chorong Unnie take the initiative to calm Hayoung down and reassured her, we’ll play with her little game.

 

Eunji went to Hayoung’s side and grabbed the bottle.

 

“Aishhh is just a joke, don’t cry” she said while placing the bottle at the center of the table.

 

“She doesn’t get Hayoung’s only playing with her” Namjoo cheekily said.

 

“Believe me she knows” Naeun said as she slumped herself on the sofa.

 

A few moments later, we started to play the game.

 

Ha young spins the bottle and after a few turns it pointed to Eunji’s place.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter