Memory Lane 11

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I saw the figure of Namjoo slowly drifting apart.

 

'What have I done? ' I said to myself staring at the ground.

 

I heard Eunji-Unnie snickered with a hard look plastered on her face, but despite of her appearance right now. I can saw the guilt in her eyes trying to hide. 

 

I looked at Hayoung sobbing quietly, then Rong-Unnie went to her direction and comforted her. 

 

Lastly, I looked at Bomi-Unnie while her tears streamed down on her face while looking at the river. 

 

I can feel that they're all guilty about the situation and regretted it. But mostly I blamed myself for all of it.

 

"I thought you've change Naeun-ah" I said to myself. Knowing that up until now I struggled to express myself and now that I knew someone's having a hard time beacause of it. 

 

After a few minutes, I saw Rong-Unnie stood up and motioned us to get back at the van. 

 

She held my hand and squeezed it then smiled timidly at me. 

 

We've arrived at the van silently without exchanging some words to each other. 

 

After a few destinations, only me and Rong-Unnie left in the van. Since my drama set is quite far from all of it. 

 

Then minutes have passed I heard Rong-Unnie gave out a sighed. Then stared at me at the mirror. 

 

"Don't blame yourself all of it Naeun-ah" she said while looking back at the road. 

 

"Everyone of us have shared some faults in here" she continued. 

 

"Why am I like this Unnie? " I asked her while my eyes started to heat. 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter