Memory Lane 33

MEMORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What was that about Unnie?" Hayoung asked as we've arrived at our place.

 

I sigh and get the keys to opened the door.

 

"He just showed up" I sighed and opened the door.

 

"Are you okay Unnie?" Naeun asked me.

 

I only smiled at her and nod my head.

 

"I mean you're very inlove with him and then..." Namjoo said and was cutted off by Hayoung.

 

"Making you choose between your career and relationship is not love Unnie" Hayoung said to her proving a point.

 

"Face it Hayoungie eventually we're all gonna make that choices" Namjoo answered.

 

"So if that happens to you then you'll gonna choose the your relationship?" Eunji said with a little venom mixed in her voice.

 

"I'm not saying---"

 

"You're directly saying it Unnie-----"

 

"Enough" I raised my voice at them to both calmed their down.

 

"Why do you always have to fight in terms this topic" I hissed at them losing my temper.

 

Naeun hanged her head low and decided to put Bomi at the couch and sitter quietly their.

 

"Aren't you tired bickering about these? Huh? If you're not them I'm gonna tell you, I'm tired" I said softly calming my temper.

 

The maknaes hanged their head low as I speak.

 

Eunji looked at me tried to comfort the younger ones.

 

"Can you tell me how I feel about the situation? Because I'm sick and tired just to listen to your opinions and words forgetting my own" I said as tears streamed to my face.

 

"Unnie" Naeun stood up and went to my place and hugged me.

 

"Please for me give it a break" I plead.

 

I know I'm being an unreasonable emotional girl but I can't control it anymore.

 

I looked at the maknae's whose now being talked by Eunji.

 

I sighed and guiltily looked at them.

 

Eventhough I'm angry I can't change the fact that I love them too much, even If they're one of the reasons I'm hurting now.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter